WTH Is this the Yankees forum or the Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: WTH Is this the Yankees forum or the Red Sox

In Response to Re: WTH Is this the Yankees forum or the Red Sox:
    In Response to Re: WTH Is this the Yankees forum or the Red Sox : But it would be great to have dadsaysthis and brothersaysthis on board. What a loss.
    Posted by ThatWasMe

It probably makes it a lot easier for you.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: WTH Is this the Yankees forum or the Red Sox : Nah, not much of a loss. Afterall, they would all be pike anyway.
    Posted by TBINFL

Have you let those poor girls go,yet? And how many more other girls are going to find themselves unknowingly posted across the Internet thanks to you?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

In Response to Re: WTH Is this the Yankees forum or the Red Sox : Have you let those poor girls go,yet? And how many more other girls are going to find themselves unknowingly posted across the Internet thanks to you?
    Posted by kimsaysthis

Have you posted anything baseball related lately or are you waiting for silly bettie to fill you in on what's happening? Since you seem to be unable to make it to espn.com or mlb.com on your own.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: WTH Is this the Yankees forum or the Red Sox : Have you posted anything baseball related lately or are you waiting for silly bettie to fill you in on what's happening? Since you seem to be unable to make it to espn.com or mlb.com on your own.....
    Posted by TBINFL

I'll take that as a "no". This should be a warning to everyone who knows teenagers on spring break. Call them, and tell them to be careful.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

In Response to Re: WTH Is this the Yankees forum or the Red Sox : I'll take that as a "no". This should be a warning to everyone who knows teenagers on spring break. Call them, and tell them to be careful.
    Posted by kimsaysthis

LOL.....teenagers. Umm....we were at a tiki bar. You must be 21 to drink in a bar in FL. But we understand that you wouldn't know this pike. If you ever went to a bar you would get beat up for telling people how and what they should be talking about. Much safer to stay in an internet chat room for you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: WTH Is this the Yankees forum or the Red Sox : LOL.....teenagers. Umm....we were at a tiki bar. You must be 21 to drink in a bar in FL. But we understand that you wouldn't know this pike. If you ever went to a bar you would get beat up for telling people how and what they should be talking about. Much safer to stay in an internet chat room for you.
    Posted by TBINFL

I have zero idea where that photo was taken. And the fact that you're a man in his forties even having a conversation about the girls you met on spring break, shows a bit of a disconnect with reality. And you're so proud of it. Again, I wish one of their father's would have interrupted that scene. But, on spring break you also know those girls are away from home. Your melieu.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

I love all the "I have Yankee fan friends so that's why I have no problem with abusive Yankee fans here" people. I also love the people who say "If you don't appreciate all the Yankee fans here it's because you just don't like a difference of opinion." Have they read this board, or any posts between Sox fans? lol FTR, as I've stated before, my dad is a diehard Yankee fan, born and raised in the Bronx until he was 17 years old. My brother is also Yankee fan. Neither one of them is immature enough to go to a Sox site and make posts with "Red Flops", "Big Sloppy", "Papelblown", etc., etc, etc. in them. They also wouldn't tell posters there they couldn't be homers and/or be overly optimistic about their team. And the chance of them putting up abusive pics of Sox players, the FO, staff, and their fans there is pretty much nil -- nevermind spending 24/7 doing it . They're all about the Yankees, not the Sox. Who actually thinks to themselves, "I have to go to a Sox site and make sure they're not too happy there." How miserable do you have to be to do that? lol But what do I know? I'm just an immature Sox fan posting on a Sox board.
    Posted by kimsaysthis

Obsessed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortMeade. Show FortMeade's posts

Excellent post but Camelwalk would never read it or understand it. Two and one-half men is his limit.

love all the "I have Yankee fan friends so that's why I have no problem with abusive Yankee fans here" people. I also love the people who say "If you don't appreciate all the Yankee fans here it's because you just don't like a difference of opinion." Have they read this board, or any posts between Sox fans? lol FTR, as I've stated before, my dad is a diehard Yankee fan, born and raised in the Bronx until he was 17 years old. My brother is also Yankee fan. Neither one of them is immature enough to go to a Sox site and make posts with "Red Flops", "Big Sloppy", "Papelblown", etc., etc, etc. in them. They also wouldn't tell posters there they couldn't be homers and/or be overly optimistic about their team. And the chance of them putting up abusive pics of Sox players, the FO, staff, and their fans there is pretty much nil -- nevermind spending 24/7 doing it . They're all about the Yankees, not the Sox. Who actually thinks to themselves, "I have to go to a Sox site and make sure they're not too happy there." How miserable do you have to be to do that? lol But what do I know? I'm just an immature Sox fan posting on a Sox board.
    Posted by kimsaysthis 

Sections
Shortcuts