Xander Bogaerts without a HR yet

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: Xander Bogaerts without a HR yet

Ranaudo will be in AAA within the next month or 2 IMO.

Im also guessing that come the deadline the Sox will be very active and will move a few pieces that are either blocking someone or letting go of a player they dont see as part of the future.

19 or the top 60 prospects are rule-5 eligible and they should get something for a few of them before another team picks them off. Whether it be at the deadline or before December.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

I'm already curious what Ben will do with roster move and upcoming June draft.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

After today's game (5/2/2013), Bogaerts average is at .309. His slugging average is at .447. I'll take that for a 21 year old at AA.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

X-Man just went deep again today with a bomb to CF. Thats 2 days in a row with a HR. Looks like hes adjusting well to AA.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

X-Man just went deep again today with a bomb to CF. Thats 2 days in a row with a HR. Looks like hes adjusting well to AA.

No need to worry. He's 30 for 99, 4 doubles, 3 triples and 2 HR. That's a slugging average of about .495.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to ADG's comment:

In response to southpaw777's comment:

No need to worry. He's 30 for 99, 4 doubles, 3 triples and 2 HR. That's a slugging average of about .495.

Not worried at all about him. Him handling AA at 20yrs old tells me all I need to know. Kid is for real.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Trade Him And Iggy, Along With Lava, We Need A SS & LF..............Wink...