Y CAN'T SELIG PULL A STERN AND BRING BACK OUR HEIDI?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Y CAN'T SELIG PULL A STERN AND BRING BACK OUR HEIDI?

sorry i still am not over it or her yet... perhaps if we can upgrade, i will let it go.. for now, forget it.. in honor of her, i even changed my avatar! with all the laker drama, she will have her hands and mouth full, oh well....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

Re: Y CAN'T SELIG PULL A STERN AND BRING BACK OUR HEIDI?

In Response to Y CAN'T SELIG PULL A STERN AND BRING BACK OUR HEIDI?:
    sorry i still am not over it or her yet... perhaps if we can upgrade, i will let it go.. for now, forget it.. in honor of her, i even changed my avatar! with all the laker drama, she will have her hands and mouth full, oh well....
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

Maybe 250 mil gets her back

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

http://www.bostonherald.com/track/inside_track/view.bg?articleid=1385256&srvc=home&position=also

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

She worked for NESN, not the Red Sox. MLB has no control over them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In Response to Re: Y CAN'T SELIG PULL A STERN AND BRING BACK OUR HEIDI?:
    She worked for NESN, not the Red Sox. MLB has no control over them.
    Posted by nhsteven

And the Red Sox own NESN -- or at least 80 percent of NESN. So bring back 80 percent of her or bring her back for 80 percent of the time.

Judge Landis would find a way to do it.

Cool

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Y CAN'T SELIG PULL A STERN AND BRING BACK OUR HEIDI? : And the Red Sox own NESN -- or at least 80 percent of NESN. So bring back 80 percent of her or bring her back for 80 percent of the time. Judge Landis would find a way to do it.
    Posted by royf19

MLB has no jurisdiction over NESN, no matter who owns them.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Arodswallows. Show Arodswallows's posts

I hear you COMMIE, I only wish it was that easy

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to Y CAN'T SELIG PULL A STERN AND BRING BACK OUR HEIDI?:
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

I'm sure this won't go over well with some of our Celtic fans but although being a "die hard" sox fans since I was 10, the Lakers are my basketball team.  Heidi will be fun to watch whether at the forum or at Fenway for me.  The Lakers are going through a transition faze that " if they have it their way" both Chris Paul and D. Howard will be a Laker.  Pau and Odom will be on the block until they find a good deal.  Maybe even Bynum if they they can land Howard.  They consider Pau Gasol soft and he had personal issue regardingm Pau's Ex girlfriend and "Shannon Brown" girl although Shannon is no longer on the team.

Odom is a different story, the Lakers love the guy but his Kardasion marriage and reality show is interfering with the team.  My guess is Chris Paul and/or Howard will be Lakers either this season or next as FA's to rebuild.  Kobe can't dominate forever.  With that said, I also follow the Celts "my best friends team" and feel Celtic fans will love the return they got for Baby Davis long term.

If it helps I am also a NE Patriot fan :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: Y CAN'T SELIG PULL A STERN AND BRING BACK OUR HEIDI? : MLB has no jurisdiction over NESN, no matter who owns them.
    Posted by nhsteven
    o yep, didnt they just implement the heidi rule in terms of dress.. no more micro skirts or dresses, excess cleavage, too tight pamts esp those that hint at a cmltoe, on and on.. perhaps thats y she's leaving, no such burdens or pretensions of seriousness with nba!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In Response to Re: Y CAN'T SELIG PULL A STERN AND BRING BACK OUR HEIDI? : MLB has no jurisdiction over NESN, no matter who owns them.
    Posted by nhsteven

UMMM ... You know I was joking.

Sections
Shortcuts