y is SNYDER eVer hitting for NAVA?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Re: y is SNYDER eVer hitting for NAVA?

Oh good......you're new immature little typing thing is capitalizing the letter 'V'....how cute.  Can you go away?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Check his average against LHP might give you a clue.

LOVE my  Red Sox, Bs, Cs, Pats and enjoy the ride every year. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

Oh good......you're new immature little typing thing is capitalizing the letter 'V'....how cute.  Can you go away?

I think he got in trouble with some racial stereotypical post mocking Eastern European, so I think he is trying to make a point he is using v correctly.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

In response to Kingface12's comment:

[QUOTE]

I think he got in trouble with some racial stereotypical post mocking Eastern European, so I think he is trying to make a point he is using v correctly.

[/QUOTE]

All his posts/threads got deleted because he was using W's where V's went in ewery word, like that.

Once again, if you have even the slightest clue about baseball and the subject at hand, you would have known that Snyder is a beast against LH with a career .914OPS.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

In response to ImagydSportsForTwitter's comment:

the guy is the ultimate jabro and is hitting exactly .200... how much higer can that b to daniel against lefties when he's an oVerall .300 hitter? thats oVermanaging at its WORSE. same with gomes hitting oVer the hot .310+ l-way.. sometimes u must use you common sense and build confidence. in this context, i prefer the tito way!

Dont you ever know anything about baseball????  Nava was going to bat if Joba wasnt taken out.  

Nava's last three year batting right, his average is only .191 while Snyder's last three years average against leftie is .328!!

Do your homework.  That is why we have September call ups where manager can play head to head game against the opponent's manager.

By the way, did Boston win last nite?  yes they did.  So that is all matter to us!!

Quit analysising the game when it is over.  Cant just question on curtain move when the game is all over!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

the guy is the ultimate jabro and is hitting exactly .200... how much higer can that b to daniel against lefties when he's an oVerall .300 hitter? thats oVermanaging at its WORSE. same with gomes hitting oVer the hot .310+ l-way.. sometimes u must use you common sense and build confidence. in this context, i prefer the tito way!

This is like asking why did Quinton Berry pinch run for Mike Napoli.....which I am sure you would have if he had been thrown out stealing to end the game

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

In addition to his RH bat against LH pitchers his natural defensive position is 1 B.

The Sox hava lot of flexibility around 1 B.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 111SoxFan111. Show 111SoxFan111's posts

This year vs LHP ...

Snyder: .310 AVG, .931 OPS

Nava: .242 AVG, .653 OPS

I see this place is still a mildly amusing cess pool.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to tomnev's comment:

This is like asking why did Quinton Berry pinch run for Mike Napoli.....which I am sure you would have if he had been thrown out stealing to end the game

clearly its a no-brainer and would have no beef if it didnt work.. up there with davey robs. now having quentin run for pedey, i would have a beef for pedy's brains and instincts and natural talents r not that much inferior to the overall speed of barry to justify te risk esp if it doesnt work and having to play the rest of the game without him! i'm consistent even if it doesnt work. how big can snyder's work pile be? how is nava doing this year against lefties... willing to bet its NOT under .200 and snyder's work against lefties cant be over .300 THIS YEARRR! WHAT'S HARD TO GRASP ABOUT my logic?

Your "logic" is flawed...Actual STATS and knowledge is something you should try.

2013 stats VS LHP

Brandon Snyder - .310 AVG, .310OBP, .621SLG, .931 OPS

Daniel Nava - .242 AVG, .310OBP, .343SLG, .653 OPS

Maybe you should have a clue before you respond so boldly and defend your position.

www.Baseballreference.com...ignorance is not your friend. Feed the brain.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NLU75. Show NLU75's posts

Because Nava's average with runners on & 2 outs the last 2 months is probably 100

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Seriously? After what is probably our win of the year so far, you're complaining about this?

As others have already pointed out, Nava doesn't hit lefties. Snyder smoked it, just right to Gardner.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

Check his average against LHP might give you a clue.

LOVE my  Red Sox, Bs, Cs, Pats and enjoy the ride every year. 

If that is the case, Bogaerts should have hit.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

y iS punctua,tioN. spellling and caPitALzatiOn so diphi-cult?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

y iS punctua,tioN. spellling and caPitALzatiOn so diphi-cult?

SoMe jAbRoS thiNK iT iS eVer kOOl.