Y NO RETALIATION AGAINST LUKE SCOTT?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Y NO RETALIATION AGAINST LUKE SCOTT?

this guy has gotten away with insulting the president, he now brings his big mouth and bad maaners to the most historic ballpark on the planet and he insults it by calling it a dump and a bad working environment as we have our first homestand on the 100th year anniversay of the place.. i say you send a message at some point TODAY! what the heck is up with that?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Y NO RETALIATION AGAINST LUKE SCOTT?

Because being Luke Scott and playing for the Rays in Tropicana Field is punishment enough. He's not worth it. Punish his team 12-2/13-5 and send him home. Silently punish his team with merciless bludgeoning, and do it in spite of his comments and all his heroic efforts, then send him home. Punish his whole team, and then send him home.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

Insulting the president ? What did he say about Lucchino ?

And if you mean Mr.' Jimmy Carter With A Tan' Owe-bama , so what ? Did you want all the Bush-is Hitler people thrown at also ?

Actually no one needs to make the president look bad, he does it well enough himself.
    Now  back to baseball.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

It's like the journeyman boxer calling out the champ...does he really need to waste time on that chump?

Exam is right, he's living his punishment.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter55. Show parhunter55's posts

If Scott had said those things about the old stadium in St. Louis back in '68, I think Bob Gibson would have made sure Scott knew his thoughts were not appreciated and that he should keep his mouth shut.

And what a cry baby...doesn't have the perfect working conditions; cannot prepare himself properly.  The conditions at Fenway are better than they were in the 40s, 50s, 60s and 70s, yet they were good enough for Williams, DiMaggio, Pesky, Yastrzemski, Conigliaro, Rice and Lynn.  The JackHass deserves a 95 MPH fastball right up against his wrist, IMO.

But in the end, the best punishment is beating his team despite his best efforts.  Not only does it reduce his comments to sour grapes, but it puts a division rival in their place.  Here's hoping for a sweep!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In Response to Y NO RETALIATION AGAINST LUKE SCOTT?:
    this guy has gotten away with insulting the president, he now brings his big mouth and bad maaners to the most historic ballpark on the planet and he insults it by calling it a dump and a bad working environment as we have our first homestand on the 100th year anniversay of the place.. i say you send a message at some point TODAY! what the heck is up with that?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

No No better leave Luke Scottwalker alone.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: Y NO RETALIATION AGAINST LUKE SCOTT?:
    If Scott had said those things about the old stadium in St. Louis back in '68, I think Bob Gibson would have made sure Scott knew his thoughts were not appreciated and that he should keep his mouth shut. And what a cry baby...doesn't have the perfect working conditions; cannot prepare himself properly.  The conditions at Fenway are better than they were in the 40s, 50s, 60s and 70s, yet they were good enough for Williams, DiMaggio, Pesky, Yastrzemski, Conigliaro, Rice and Lynn.  The JackHass deserves a 95 MPH fastball right up against his wrist, IMO. But in the end, the best punishment is beating his team despite his best efforts.  Not only does it reduce his comments to sour grapes, but it puts a division rival in their place.  Here's hoping for a sweep!!!
    Posted by parhunter55
    LOL....Gibson might have drilled him from the on deck circle..

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I liked Scott up until the end of last year

Let Bard brush him back tomorrow

What did Joe Maddon say about the Sox after the last game last year?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Y NO RETALIATION AGAINST LUKE SCOTT?":
    I liked Scott up until the end of last year Let Bard brush him back tomorrow What did Joe Maddon say about the Sox after the last game last year? Posted by andrewmitch
    Something degrading, but I forget what it was. "The Goofy Genius of Tampa Bay" is 0-3.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

I was really hoping to see Padilla buzz one right under his chin today.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: Y NO RETALIATION AGAINST LUKE SCOTT? : LOL....Gibson might have drilled him from the on deck circle..
    Posted by jete02fan
    Laughing

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to "Re: Y NO RETALIATION AGAINST LUKE SCOTT?": Something degrading, but I forget what it was. "The Goofy Genius of Tampa Bay" is 0-3.
    Posted by TheExaminer

I cant remember either, andrew...start a thread about it, someone will. he followed it up after Valentine banned beer in the sox clubhouse with....He doesn't need to ban beer, his players are adults and can be trusted to make their own decisions if they want a beer after the game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

I'm a firm believer in pitching inside, keeping the batters honest. As far as intentionally drilling someone, I don't like it. It results in retaliation, bench clearing brawls, suspensions and injuries.  How would it be if we drilled Scott , then they drilled AGon or Pedey and broke their wrist?  There is no need for that stuff. I don't like Scott either, but he is a good hitter , but not great hitter.  Just figure out how to get him out legitimately.  Play the game right.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from william93063. Show william93063's posts

Insulting the president ? What did he say about Lucchino ? And if you mean Mr.' Jimmy Carter With A Tan' Owe-bama , so what ? Did you want all the Bush-is Hitler people thrown at also ? Actually no one needs to make the president look bad, he does it well enough himself. Now  back to baseball.
    Posted by jimedfred

Priceless I am on the floor laughing!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from norm9340. Show norm9340's posts

He calls Fenway a dump....has he taken a good look around Tropocana Field? That place is an insult to baseball

Because being Luke Scott and playing for the Rays in Tropicana Field is punishment enough. He's not worth it. Punish his team 12-2/13-5 and send him home. Silently punish his team with merciless bludgeoning, and do it in spite of his comments and all his heroic efforts, then send him home. Punish his whole team, and then send him home.
    Posted by TheExaminer

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

He calls Fenway a dump....has he taken a good look around Tropocana Field? That place is an insult to baseball In Response to Re: Y NO RETALIATION AGAINST LUKE SCOTT? :
    Posted by norm9340

And a lot more modern. Case closed. Sour grapes. Grow up.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

Sections
Shortcuts