Yankee Fade Begins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: Yankee Fade Begins

In Response to Re: Yankee Fade Begins:
    In Response to Re: Yankee Fade Begins : Spoken like a card carrying member of the red flops nation.
    Posted by --The----Babe----

Spoken like an ignorant partisan, as bad as any twisted RS fan, who is in complete denial. If he gets hot later, great.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

yanks will fade, no boubt about it
    Posted by small-package

SB's "Last Supper" group is here. What's the first course? Fried Yankee sticks? Did I see CYDI in drag wearing a Mary Magdalene dress while slurping down some vittles? Gosh, what a messy eater; get that man some new teeth.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Yankee Fade Begins :    I'm sorry but you have to admit that Jeter is just a touch over-rated. Say he and Vizquel traded teams the Yankees would have won just as many championships and Jeter would be a guy who is finishing his career as a third baseman hanging on till he got his 3000 hit, so he then could be put out to pasture.
    Posted by attic-dan

Does Vizquel have a lifetime .314 BA ?  How many hits does he have? PS hits?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

yanks will fade, no boubt about it
    Posted by small-package

seriously doubtful that the Yanks will fade, the Sox are another story.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from small-package. Show small-package's posts

then again with a fresh supply of colon cleanse medicine, yanks could rejuvination

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Excellent OP.  I'm surprised the Steinbrenners haven't already petitioned MLB to be moved out of the AL East division. 

Well, maybe not too surprised.  The Sox have pitching problems of possibly major proportions--Buchholz on the DL, ditto Matsuzaka, Lackey who probably should be, leaving Beckett, Lester, Miller, and some question marks, Wake and Aceves, to start.  Youk has two bad ankles and a pain in his back.  Crawford's on the DL.  Drew starts, but probably shouldn't. 

So, if the Yankees are fading and the Sox could be, does that mean the Rays are in the catbird seat? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

then again with a fresh supply of colon cleanse medicine, yanks could rejuvination
    Posted by small-package

With the Papi Vitamin Shoppe open in Boston even if the Sox can't play ball they'll be in good shape for the golf course in the fall!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

With the 'CAPTAIN' back in the line-up and leading off, the advantage switches back to the Sox. The best thing going for Boston is to have Jeter playing everyday.
    Posted by attic-dan

The Captain is now 5 hits away from 3,000

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Yankee Fade Begins : The Captain is now 5 hits away from 3,000
    Posted by Camelwalk

Hopefully it wasn't a little squibbler, which is vintage Jeter 2011. Sorry, I couldn't resist. He's over the hill. Even the Yankees know it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The----Babe----. Show --The----Babe----'s posts

In Response to Re: Yankee Fade Begins : Hopefully it wasn't a little squibbler, which is vintage Jeter 2011. Sorry, I couldn't resist. He's over the hill. Even the Yankees know it.
    Posted by nhsteven

Typical red flops fan drivel

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

With the 'CAPTAIN' back in the line-up and leading off, the advantage switches back to the Sox. The best thing going for Boston is to have Jeter playing everyday.
    Posted by attic-dan

Excuse me The Captain is now 4 hits from 3,000

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

In Response to Re: Yankee Fade Begins : Hopefully it wasn't a little squibbler, which is vintage Jeter 2011. Sorry, I couldn't resist. He's over the hill. Even the Yankees know it.
    Posted by nhsteven

It was but then he followed it up with a 2 RBI double in the gap.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The---Babe------. Show --The---Babe------'s posts

Posted by nhsteven

More red flops fan drivel

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Yankee Fade Begins : More red flops fan drivel
    Posted by --The---Babe------

WGAC what u think?

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1for89. Show 1for89's posts

In Response to Yankee Fade Begins:
    The Yankees just blew 2 late inning leads and now the aging Mo Rivera is out with an elbow problem.   Now Batting Practice Hughes is back in the rotation and it's only matter of time until the wheels comes off Colon and Garcia.  A free fall looks imminint.  The only question is whether they can hold off the Rays for third.  As I keep saying, the Sox are sitting pretty.
    Posted by Smiley-Lives

What exactly is the RS starting rotation right now?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

In Response to Re: Yankee Fade Begins : seriously doubtful that the Yanks will fade, the Sox are another story.
    Posted by Camelwalk

This whole thread is a riot to me.  The Sox and Yanks will be neck and neck all the way until the end.  The Sox recovered from a bad start and are playing good ball despite injuries.  The Yanks are the Yanks.  I expect them to be very tough.  This whole back and forth about who will fade is a waste of keystrokes.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

not vintage fatman today
    go rays

Sections
Shortcuts