Yankee Fans... Bad News / Good News

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: Yankee Fans... Bad News / Good News

In Response to Re: Yankee Fans... Bad News / Good News:
    [QUOTE]Actually, it explains just how freakin' awesome the Sox bullpen is...that's what that statistical chart shows you, nh.
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]

Actually, it says more about the lineup IMO.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]I agree danny, CC would make a great #3 pitcher for the Sox.
    Posted by S5[/QUOTE]
    his record would make him a #1. he'd be 20-2 if not for the four losses to the Sox. wins are a major factor. what's Beck right now 9-4? come on man. elementary my dear s5. elementary.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

nh, the offense certainly a major, major factor, it is related to both, agreed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yankee Fans... Bad News / Good News :

"Holy Incoherence, Batman"
    Posted by soxnewmex[/QUOTE]

Best quote of the year.

Hetchinspete !!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Yankee Fans... Bad News / Good News : Nobody cares right now, and when the offseason issues come up the Yankee budget is usually not a factor. As far as the Cy Young is concerned, few care about that as well. The only one who's laughing is you, or should I say, a rather lame attempt at trolling. 
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

Trolling ??  A lot has been written and discussed about the inevitable opting out of his contract. I believe anything that brings discomfort to the enemy is a factor. To say that his opt out is not a concern to Yankee fans or the Front office is laughable. To think Sox fans don't care to see the Yankee fans and FO squirm is laughable also. Lord knows the yanks will offer him the moon, that goes without saying, it's just the enjoyment it brings me, to see them bidding against themselves, that makes my fingers type this out !! And don't kid yourself about the Cy Young award either, CC wanted to add that trophey to his case and have even more leverage then he already has. The really amazing thing is how a team can have a payroll of 200 million and still have so many players they can't live without ?? I Love the Opt outs keep em rolling Cashman !!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Most of what that chart shows me is that Francona leaves pitchers in way to long and that the Sox pitching staff is pitching more to the situation then garnishing stats... None of them have opt out clauses in their contracts !! LOL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Most of what that chart shows me is that Francona leaves pitchers in way to long and that the Sox pitching staff is pitching more to the situation then garnishing stats... None of them have opt out clauses in their contracts !! LOL
    Posted by ALaGatorAL[/QUOTE]

Sugarcoating. Leaving starters in too long is an issue for every team, since bullpen rest management is a large concern, and Francona is one of the best MGRs in the bigs, which if anything mitigates this to a degree.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yankee Fans... Bad News / Good News :  Trolling ??  A lot has been written and discussed about the inevitable opting out of his contract. I believe anything that brings discomfort to the enemy is a factor. To say that his opt out is not a concern to Yankee fans or the Front office is laughable. To think Sox fans don't care to see the Yankee fans and FO squirm is laughable also. Lord knows the yanks will offer him the moon, that goes without saying, it's just the enjoyment it brings me, to see them bidding against themselves, that makes my fingers type this out !! And don't kid yourself about the Cy Young award either, CC wanted to add that trophey to his case and have even more leverage then he already has. The really amazing thing is how a team can have a payroll of 200 million and still have so many players they can't live without ?? I Love the Opt outs keep em rolling Cashman !!
    Posted by ALaGatorAL[/QUOTE]

Perhaps, except I don't know any Yankee fan who is concerned about this, and, as I mentioned before, the Yankee budget is usually robust; in addition, while Sabathia's good, he's no Koufax. 

Regardless, your post title claims CC not winning the CYA is BAD news for Yankee fans and the FO, then you talk out of the other corner of your mouth, claiming that it's BAD news for him, since opting out isn't as promising for him if this indeed occurs. So, which is it? Since you're spinning, posturing, & teasing every which way based on the wind currents at the moment, this, my friend, is trolling. 

If your intent is to make Yankee fans squirm, you should stick to a more tangible topic, like the Yankees H2H record vs the Sox; that says plenty.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OhEFFU. Show OhEFFU's posts

You know what C.C. stands for?  It's what he has for dessert: cheeseburger, cheeseburger.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OhEFFU. Show OhEFFU's posts

[QUOTE]CC stands for Champion Caliber.. dummy. CC stands for Champion Caliber.. dummy. CC stands for Champion Caliber.. dummy. .
    Posted by greatestNYY[/QUOTE]
    you repeat yourself, jack@ss.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I suppose if we apply the same logic with Lackey's turnaround it is safe to say Phil Hughes is back and will solidify New Yorks landing in the WSC.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yankee Fans... Bad News / Good News : Perhaps, but regardless of board pedigree, his target audience was Yankee fans, who are here in abundance; if you read the thread title, you would have figured that out. Next time I suggest you do that.

Steve, no one is trolling on a Red Sox board when they're talking about the Yankees or their fans. And your comment about Yankee fans being here in abundance shouldn't change that. The "army strong", in their own words, Yankee fans here don't get to show up in numbers (along with aliases), and decide what's acceptable for Sox fans to talk about on a Sox board.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yankee Fans... Bad News / Good News : Steve, no one is trolling on a Red Sox board when they're talking about the Yankees or their fans. And your comment about Yankee fans being here in abundance shouldn't change that. The "army strong", in their own words, Yankee fans here don't get to show up in numbers (along with aliases), and decide what's acceptable for Sox fans to talk about on a Sox board.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

And that goes for you as well, LOL. Perhaps you should take your own advise.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yankee Fans... Bad News / Good News : Perhaps, except I don't know any Yankee fan who is concerned about this, and, as I mentioned before, the Yankee budget is usually robust; in addition, while Sabathia's good, he's no Koufax.

Robust-I like that word.  Saying the Yankee budget is robust is like saying Kim Kardashian has a robust figure.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yankee Fans... Bad News / Good News : Best quote of the year. Hetchinspete !!!
    Posted by Hetchinspete[/QUOTE]

Every time greatestnyy posts, I cringe; not much going on upstairs.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yankee Fans... Bad News / Good News : his record would make him a #1. he'd be 20-2 if not for the four losses to the Sox. wins are a major factor. what's Beck right now 9-4? come on man. elementary my dear s5. elementary.
    Posted by Bralon[/QUOTE]

Well... assuming that all four of those losses would have been wins, and that's a bit of a stretch.

The two things CC's record proves are that he'd have a better record if he played for a better team (and what pitcher can't say that??) and he has mucho trouble against a good hitting team. 

So ya, I'll stand corrected.  I'd take CC and put him on the Sox staff wherever he fits, but in big games he's still my #3 on the Sox staff.   

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

Troll
    A member of an internet forum who continually harangues and harasses others. Someone with nothing worthwhile to add to a certain conversation, but rather continually threadjacks or changes the subject, as well as thinks every member of the forum is talking about them and only them. Trolls often go by multiple names to circumvent getting banned.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Troll A member of an internet forum who continually harangues and harasses others. Someone with nothing worthwhile to add to a certain conversation, but rather continually threadjacks or changes the subject, as well as thinks every member of the forum is talking about them and only them. Trolls often go by multiple names to circumvent getting banned.
    Posted by PawsoxPhil[/QUOTE]

Is this a self-realization?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

Yankee Fans... Bad News / Good News

Sox Fans... Bad News / Good News

sure you lost

but at least  you didn't have to stay up till 2am to find out

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

[QUOTE]Most of what that chart shows me is that Francona leaves pitchers in way to long and that the Sox pitching staff is pitching more to the situation then garnishing stats... None of them have opt out clauses in their contracts !! LOL
    Posted by ALaGatorAL[/QUOTE]Not Beckett, 16 inns last three starts.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yankee Fans... Bad News / Good News : And that goes for you as well, LOL. Perhaps you should take your own advise.

I don't even know what that comment means.  Are you saying I'm a Yankee fan?  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from )))TheBabe(((. Show )))TheBabe((('s posts

doesn't look like beckett or wake will be winning the Cy Young any time soon either. 

Two out of three to seattle.....really?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]doesn't look like beckett or wake will be winning the Cy Young any time soon either.  Two out of three to seattle.....really?
    Posted by )))TheBabe((([/QUOTE]

As you know Babe, we're not as consistent as you guys.

Sections
Shortcuts