Yankee Haters Unite: Go Red Sox!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Yankee Haters Unite: Go Red Sox!

Every year, all across America various types of fans root for those "store bought" Prima Donnas (Yankees) to go down the tubes.  Of course its not real hatred, just a real lack of respect for a team that patches up its incompetence, every year, by throwing vast sums of money at free agents.  Frequently, Boston, a great city, is in the position to dispose of them.  And they have succeeded in the past.  Thats why I am rooting for the Red Sox to hang on and at least get the Wild Card.  Hopefully win the Division.
         I read posts by some Yankee fans and come to one conclusion: spoiled, spoiled, spoiled.  They post like they expect to be pampered by their team.  Thats why I will be rooting for a real team, the Red Sox to go all the way.  A team that knows how to develop players in their farm system and make good trades.  Sure, Boston has bought a few free agents, here and there.  But it was only in response to New York who for decades has made it a habitual habit.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

Re: Yankee Haters Unite: Go Red Sox!

too funny

Every year, all across America various types of fans root for those "store bought" Prima Donnas (Yankees) to go down the tubes.

that's true

except 4 this yr

odds favor RSN secretly rooting 4 the yanks to beat TB

Of course its not real hatred, just a real lack of respect for a team that patches up its incompetence, every year, by throwing vast sums of money at free agents.

pot meet kettle

I read posts by some Yankee fans and come to one conclusion: spoiled, spoiled, spoiled.  They post like they expect to be pampered by their team. 

I prefer the words ''we are  entittled ''

Thats why I will be rooting for a real team, the Red Sox to go all the way.  A team that knows how to develop players in their farm system and make good trades.

I got  it

nothing wrong with being strong in language arts

and weak in math

Sure, Boston has bought a few free agents, here and there.  But it was only in response to New York who for decades has made it a habitual habit. 

like I have always said

the sox should thank uncle geo daily

if it wasn't for him the sox wouldn't be nearly as good as they are

thanks 4 the chuckles

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Best.Team.Evah. Show Best.Team.Evah's posts

Do we really need to post the list of homegrown players *AGAIN*?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurenfrances. Show laurenfrances's posts

Red Sox Nation signed A-Gon and Crawford and you are complaining about Yankees signing high priced FAs?  As in this season, how much has Yankees added?  In my books, Colon and Garcia is not defined as high price FAs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexWrecks. Show TexWrecks's posts

Geez, at the beginning of the season the RS were the favorites to go to the WS and possibly even win it. They were advertised as THE team to beat- the overdog if you will. The RS have PLENTY of high priced free-agent talent. I'm not convinced you know what you're talking about here.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LouV. Show LouV's posts

The most IDIOTIC post I EVER read. How could you possibly worry about the
    Yankees when our RS are sinking like the TITATIC? Take a look at our problems,
    "Develop players in their farm system " & make good trades? Are you kidding me?
    This team is a disaster, & is a total reflection of the lack of management.
    Conditioning, focus,execution,hunger,enthusiasm etc. ALL lacking. We really
    need aggressive determined people to run this club. What we have now are
    little league managers, afraid to elianate anyone, playing everyone because it's
    their turn, This program will only be turned around by leadership and people
    witha vision, NOT Francona or Epstein looking for the statis quo.  LouV

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Sorry, but the post is very poorly supported. Does not make a lot of sense.Undecided

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChifferBrane. Show ChifferBrane's posts

In Response to Yankee Haters Unite: Go Red Sox!:
    [QUOTE]     ...I read posts by some Yankee fans and come to one conclusion: spoiled, spoiled, spoiled.  They post like they expect to be pampered by their team....    
    Posted by cavaliersfan[/QUOTE]

Nothing stopping RS from investing in their fans like the NYY have indisputably done for years.  NYY fans having higher expectations for results is no vice.

[QUOTE]  Sure, Boston has bought a few free agents, here and there.  But it was only in response to New York who for decades has made it a habitual habit.
    Posted by cavaliersfan[/QUOTE]

Doubt RS let NYY bully them into anything they wouldn't have done on their own accord.  'Habitual habits' nothwithstanding...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pass-the-hubris-please. Show Pass-the-hubris-please's posts

Why can't we be in the American League West!!!! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

I agree trades and player development are good, but not Free agency..Thats theos kryptonite it would seem...And please dont whine about how much the yankees spend because John Henry & Co. has done a pretty good job at overpricing players too..See Lackey, CC, Drew, Lugo for starters..All free Agents...