Yankee Poster a necessary evil?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Yankee Poster a necessary evil?

I think not.

Other than jessey and nhsteven I find the average Yankee poster here to be more offensive than any Red Sox poster (save pike).  I mean do we really need CamelWalk starting an Ellesbury Fragile thread? And then ItWasMe decides to act the all mighty.

I will tell you what, why not talk about your team? Why not tell us the good and bad about your players?

Why must they only comment on our guys failings? Is that not what we are here for? To talk about OUR guys for better or worse?

This is INSANE that camel and itwasme or tbinfl  get away with insulting our team and the other posters (RED SOX FANS) and we take it on the chin.

Is there no more rivalry? Are we DOA?

Please say it ain't so.....

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Re: Yankee Poster a necessary evil?

no!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy stilleatsworms. Show MikeNagy stilleatsworms's posts

Is burrito pike too?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Yankee Poster a necessary evil?:
    I think not. Other than jessey and nhsteven I find the average Yankee poster here to be more offensive than any Red Sox poster (save pike ).  I mean do we really need CamelWalk starting an  Ellesbury Fragile thread? And then ItWasMe decides to act the all mighty. I will tell you what, why not talk about your team? Why not tell us the good and bad about your players? Why must they only comment on our guys failings? Is that not what we are here for? To talk about OUR guys for better or worse? This is INSANE that camel and itwasme or tbinfl   get away with insulting our team and the other posters (RED SOX FANS) and we take it on the chin. Is there no more rivalry? Are we DOA? Please say it ain't so.....
    Posted by BurritoT

Looks to me like a classic case of you can dish it out but can't take it.

I didn't demean Ellsbury in any way, matter of fact I think I wrote he was a good ball player.

I just pointed out the hypocrisy in ragging on CW for his thread when we all know what the intent of all the comments were about Chamberlain after he messed up his ankle on the trampolin. The name calling gloating etc.

What goes around comes around. Also known as karma.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Am I on a Yankee forum? Maybe I would be if there were any that actually were as steady as this. Your team can't hold a fan forum together.

I know you and your 2 bytches only come here to antagonize.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: Yankee Poster a necessary evil?:
    Am I on a Yankee forum? Maybe I would be if there were any that actually were as steady as this. Your team can't hold a fan forum together. I know you and your 2 bytches only come here to antagonize.
    Posted by BurritoT

Whoa big talk from Kathmandu or wherever you are wasabi burrito

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Not big talk.... I am not a clown (see avatar for you) and I don't try to talk about my personal life or abilities here.... as far as forum goes Yankee antagonists do NOT belong here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In Response to Yankee Poster a necessary evil? : Looks to me like a classic case of you can dish it out but can't take it. I didn't demean Ellsbury in any way, matter of fact I think I wrote he was a good ball player. I just pointed out the hypocrisy in ragging on CW for his thread when we all know what the intent of all the comments were about Chamberlain after he messed up his ankle on the trampolin. The name calling gloating etc. What goes around comes around. Also known as karma.
    Posted by ThatWasMe

i agree. you are a yanks fan so we clearly have our differences but most of the time your not a dick like most other yanks fans on the board. I had my fair share of pokes when i heard joba was injured so its understandable that yanks fans will do the same thing and thats OK.

to the OP, why even make this thread. do you think they are going to read it and go away? its not going to help anything just stir the pot. there are more important things you could be doing with your time i hope

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Not big talk.... I am not a clown (see avatar for you) and I don't try to talk about my personal life or abilities here.... as far as forum goes Yankee antagonists do NOT belong here.
    Posted by BurritoT

Rag on my avatar now you're really hurting me.

I guess you don't talk about your life because you don't have one.

At least I'm in the same time zone.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

In Response to Re: Yankee Poster a necessary evil? : Rag on my avatar now you're really hurting me. I guess you don't talk about your life because you don't have one. At least I'm in the same time zone.
    Posted by ThatWasMe

Same time zone as what?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: Yankee Poster a necessary evil? : Same time zone as what?
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards

Oh Fenway. The NE, America.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

In Response to Re: Yankee Poster a necessary evil? : i agree. you are a yanks fan so we clearly have our differences but most of the time your not a dick like most other yanks fans on the board. I had my fair share of pokes when i heard joba was injured so its understandable that yanks fans will do the same thing and thats OK. to the OP, why even make this thread. do you think they are going to read it and go away? its not going to help anything just stir the pot. there are more important things you could be doing with your time i hope
    Posted by mef429

Yes u are right. Maybe another elles thread? What more important things could u be doing? other than responding to the thread or defending Yankee fans?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yankee Poster a necessary evil? : Oh Fenway. The NE, America.
    Posted by ThatWasMe[/QUOTE

Intelligence caught a plane outa NY a long time ago

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: Yankee Poster a necessary evil? : Same time zone as what?
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards

The last I read wasabi burrito was over in the far east somewhere.

I'm a born American, family has been here since 1840 had members fight in every war since, I guess I can post here.

This is America the last time I checked.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In Response to Re: Yankee Poster a necessary evil? : Yes u are right. Maybe another elles thread? What more important things could u be doing? other than responding to the thread or defending Yankee fans?
    Posted by BurritoT

just because he is a yankees fan means i should throw him to the dogs?? look, they all have a right to be here regardless of fandom. they all have a right to post regardless of fandom or opinion, if you don't like what their putting down then click that nifty little ignore button under their post and problem SOLVED (thats why its there after all.......) instead of whining like a toddler.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

jete and teilhardian are pretty ok too. I'd rather have them here than pike softy or andrewb#tch.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

In Response to Re: Yankee Poster a necessary evil? : just because he is a yankees fan means i should throw him to the dogs?? look, they all have a right to be here regardless of fandom. they all have a right to post regardless of fandom or opinion, if you don't like what their putting down then click that nifty little ignore button under their post and problem SOLVED (thats why its there after all.......) instead of whining like a toddler.
    Posted by mef429

And you are addressing me why? To educate me? I see I am not allowed to have issues with Yankee fans but you are allowed to have issue with me?

Okay "toddler".

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Sorry to the other Sox fans for the scuttlebut. No intentions to insult anyone.

I'm certainly not gloating over the loss of Ellsbury, was not my intention.

I'd take him anyday, was a freak accident.

A tough loss.

Look at the Yankees with Wang. A freak accident to a guy who wasn't even in his prime years, now he's done. Why the Yankees signed AJ.

Consider youselves lucky he'll be back in a few weeks.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In Response to Re: Yankee Poster a necessary evil? : Rag on my avatar now you're really hurting me. I guess you don't talk about your life because you don't have one. At least I'm in the same time zone.
    Posted by ThatWasMe

"I guess you don't talk about your life because you don't have one"

You do when it's obvious you don't.

Yet you seem so upset at my good fortune.

Nobody seems to like you here very much.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

I don't mind talking to Yankee fans but it does seem to be getting out of hand here. Time for Sox fans to unite and take back our forum. I for one will just not respond to threads started by jackhole Yankee fans. Let those threads die from lack of activity. It's a simple and effective strategy that should be implemented by all good Sox fans.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: Yankee Poster a necessary evil? :   "I guess you don't talk about your life because you don't have one"          You do when it's obvious you don't.          Yet you seem so upset at my good fortune.          Nobody seems to like you here very much.         
    Posted by Hingham Hammer

The prince of darkness.

You are another story.

You're a member of the lucky gene club, the best thing that ever happened to you was birth.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

In Response to Re: Yankee Poster a necessary evil? : Oh Fenway. The NE, America.
    Posted by ThatWasMe

Who cares?  In my timezone the Yanks are down 6-0, what is going on in EST?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I don't mind talking to Yankee fans but it does seem to be getting out of hand here. Time for Sox fans to unite and take back our forum. I for one will just not respond to threads started by jackhole Yankee fans. Let those threads die from lack of activity. It's a simple and effective strategy that should be implemented by all good Sox fans.
    Posted by devildavid

I am for that though I always have respected jesseyeric or nhsteven, it is the other 90% that I tired of long ago....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: Yankee Poster a necessary evil? : I am for that though I always have respected jesseyeric or nhsteven, it is the other 90% that I tired of long ago....
    Posted by BurritoT
    No love for jete? I always thought of him as one of the classiest posters here.

Sections
Shortcuts