Yankee Productivity

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Re: Yankee Productivity

Not sure how this post turned into a political one...I do like amp,TWM and mryazz...All good posters....I wish you guys could just stop the nastiness towards each other...We all come here with different ideologies and politics....Of course the IRS scandal is depressing...They have been doing the same things to left groups for years....Just like the Obama administration tapped Associated Press reporter phones to find any left-leaning leaks among their ranks..I could care less for Obama...He has been another imperial Roman/English Empire guy killing  thousands with his almost daily drone strikes....Which is one reason why we are we hated in the Third World...Because we are Mafia-style killers protecting Big Oil and Big Anything Corporate...Get a clue people....The poor on the planet are getting steamrolled by the one percent and you guys live safely in your Dem vs. Repub or Fox vs. MSNBC template world....But in any case this place should be about sports and not personal politics...Everyone on here has a right to express their view of things...But to denigrate others...That is sad....C'mon, pick up the level of social skills here...We can have diametrically opposed political views but we don't have to trash each other!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:

In response to ampoule's comment:

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

In response to mryazz's comment:

And what makes you think I'm white?

I spent 8 years in NY state facility working with inner city kids from NYC 14-17 sent on a condition of probation from the courts.

Do you think a white man could handle that for 8 years?

bigots don't have to be of different races. and if you are a black republican, you should be ashamed.

You are so stupid it's pathetic.

Brainwashed.

KKK was founded by the Democrats to keep the black man down.

Bull Connor was a Democrat. Bull Connor and his attack dogs and fire hoses were all Democrats.

And that wasn't that long ago.

The white Democrats in Congress fought the civil rights act of 1964 the Republicans pushed it through.

I ignore yazz's comments.  Black republicans are constantly attacked by progressives.  They claim to be an inclusive group.  They are only inclusive if you agree with them.  What a sorry state our country is in.

Progressives?  They're LIBERALS.  They are ashamed to call themslves liberals, so they call themselves 'progressives'.

OOOPPPS....I hope they don't turn me in to the IRS.  To get rid of me, maybe they'll just send me to Benghazi and hope for the 'best'.

Progressives are worse than libs.  Progressives want to move towards bigger and bigger government.  They do it slowly and quietly.  FDR and wilson were progressives along with hillary clinton and obama.  They want to level the playing field nationaly and world wide. 

They do things behind closed doors, we are seeing the tip of the iceburge now.  Polosi said they had to pass obamacare to know what's in it.  If that's not insane what is.  We are starting to find out and if anyone thinks it's a good idea to have the IRS in charge of this they are equally insane.  Not to mention all the unelected czars who will be in control of our lives.

These are scary times. I have no doubt the feds have all sorts of info on me and the rest of us.  What the fox special on youtube then try to have a good nights sleep!

Well, I don't think they're any progressive conservatives.  So, I assume they're all liberals.  Laughing

You mention interesting points.  Yes, very scary times.  Actually, I'm happy I'm not young and won't be around to stomach the consequences of the future.  I feel sorrry for the young people who have been brainwashed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to GreenPartyCelt's comment:

Not sure how this post turned into a political one...I do like amp,TWM and mryazz...All good posters....I wish you guys could just stop the nastiness towards each other...We all come here with different ideologies and politics....Of course the IRS scandal is depressing...They have been doing the same things to left groups for years....Just like the Obama administration tapped Associated Press reporter phones to find any left-leaning leaks among their ranks..I could care less for Obama...He has been another imperial Roman/English Empire guy killing  thousands with his almost daily drone strikes....Which is one reason why we are we hated in the Third World...Because we are Mafia-style killers protecting Big Oil and Big Anything Corporate...Get a clue people....The poor on the planet are getting steamrolled by the one percent and you guys live safely in your Dem vs. Repub or Fox vs. MSNBC template world....But in any case this place should be about sports and not personal politics...Everyone on here has a right to express their view of things...But to denigrate others...That is sad....C'mon, pick up the level of social skills here...We can have diametrically opposed political views but we don't have to trash each other!!!

I don't believe all you say, but I do believe the is not a political forum.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Nice job, amp...Thanks!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

I spent 8 years in NY state facility working with inner city kids from NYC 14-17 sent on a condition of probation from the courts.

bigots don't have to be of different races. and if you are a black republican, you should be ashamed.

Brainwashed.

Bull Connor was a Democrat. Bull Connor and his attack dogs and fire hoses were all Democrats.

The white Democrats in Congress fought the civil rights act of 1964 the Republicans pushed it through.

I ignore yazz's comments.  Black republicans are constantly attacked by progressives.  They claim to be an inclusive group.  They are only inclusive if you agree with them.  What a sorry state our country is in.

Progressives?  They're LIBERALS.  They are ashamed to call themslves liberals, so they call themselves 'progressives'.

OOOPPPS....I hope they don't turn me in to the IRS.  To get rid of me, maybe they'll just send me to Benghazi and hope for the 'best'.

Progressives are worse than libs.  Progressives want to move towards bigger and bigger government.  They do it slowly and quietly.  FDR and wilson were progressives along with hillary clinton and obama.  They want to level the playing field nationaly and world wide. 

They do things behind closed doors, we are seeing the tip of the iceburge now.  Polosi said they had to pass obamacare to know what's in it.  If that's not insane what is.  We are starting to find out and if anyone thinks it's a good idea to have the IRS in charge of this they are equally insane.  Not to mention all the unelected czars who will be in control of our lives.

These are scary times. I have no doubt the feds have all sorts of info on me and the rest of us.  What the fox special on youtube then try to have a good nights sleep!

Well, I don't think they're any progressive conservatives.  So, I assume they're all liberals.  Laughing

You mention interesting points.  Yes, very scary times.  Actually, I'm happy I'm not young and won't be around to stomach the consequences of the future.  I feel sorrry for the young people who have been brainwashed.

Unfortunatly there are progressive republicans, it's a cancer that is taking over our country.  I'm glad most of my years are behind me but I feel awful for my kids and grandbaby.

My daughter in law was born in a communist country, she hated it. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Nice job, amp...Thanks!

No problem with me..  Smile

But, I strongly suggest you use your moderating skills on mryazz.  Seriously, all he ever does in insult, irritate and does his best cause trouble.  A troll in the true sense of the word.  I personally have him on ignore, but will sometimes secondarily see his vomit.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

I I I I I

Great message, Burrito....   Laughing

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Brainwashed.

Unfortunatly there are progressive republicans, it's a cancer that is taking over our country.  I'm glad most of my years are behind me but I feel awful for my kids and grandbaby.

Communism of the Stalin era was brutally oppressive...Everyone should hate it...But whlie we watch videos of the Oklahoma tornadoes, we should also go online and watch the videos of the houses and villages being destroyed by the US military on a daily basis...Times have changed, 67RedSOX...Russia and China are so deeply involved with US multinationals, it is not funny...If you think there is a credible Muslim/Communist threat, then you are granted that...But you see every Empire must have a bad guy/ideology/country to justify its murder on behalf of the rich...And our media is very good at brainwashing people in that vein...That being said 67RedSox, you know I respect you and all of your posts...You are a good person, and your views are shaped by what you went through, just like the clients I see in my mental health clinic every day.  We have talked before, and I will always respect what you say and what you have been through, even if we are diametrically opposed on the political spectrum....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Scary stuff on how obama is attacking the press.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2400052189001/reaction-to-doj-targeting-fncs-james-rosen/?playlist_id=928378949001

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Brainwashed.

These are scary times. I have no doubt the feds have all sorts of info on me and the rest of us.  Watch the fox special on youtube then try to have a good nights sleep!

Comparison with the SS? OK then.  Also, I guess you overlooked that FDR snapped this country out of the depression. On a more recent note, when it comes to personal liberties, did you forget about the PATRIOT Act? Alberto Gonzalez & subpoena ignoring Harriet Miers ? You’ve criticized Obama for Benghazi  and Boston, yet W gets a free pass for 9/11 & umpteen similar Benghazi-like incidents ?   How does Fox’s analysis of Benghazi measure up to the recently released e-mail trail? What about the IRAQ War criminals, Cheney's WMD Niger Uranium cake garbage, Plame, WAR profiteers, & resulting casualties, budget busting, human rights violations, & global anger FROM THAT?

Are you aware that Stocks are at an all time high? That C02 concentration has passed a critical threshold?  That the IRS, while an unacceptable scandal, had a bipartisan senior staff, and also targeted liberal groups?  That there’s been criticism that the budget deficit, brutalized by Bush, has been going down too fast? That although likely temporary, health care costs have actually gone down? That Ted Cruz, of all people, is worried that the out of touch Republican party, with their mutated brand of pseudo conservatism, may follow the same path as the WHIGS?

STOCKS

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324767004578488603725044818.html?mod=ITP_businessandfinance_2

C02

http://news.yahoo.com/400-ppm-artificial-trees-help-pull-co2-air-150100168.html

http://www.latimes.com/news/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-carbon-dioxide-400-20130520,0,7130588.story?track=rss

HealthCARE

http://www.investmentnews.com/article/20130519/REG/305199999

Budget Deficit

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100736988

CRUZ/WHIGS

http://www.eclectablog.com/2013/05/yes-ted-cruz-is-eligible-to-be-president-of-the-united-states-encourage-him-to-run-and-help-end-the-gop.html

OH, and one  more thing. You’re clueless about the NSA Utah Data Center. This is what you get for taking FOX verbatim. While accurate, FOX is subtly implying it’s Obama’s doing. This is FALSE. This new facility is a direct result of Executive Order 12333 (Reagan ) & spin off Orders 13355 & 13470 (W). If anything, there’s been whistle blowers all along about these orders. In addition, the NSA operates with a certain degree of autonomy, resulting into some of the inter-agency battles seen over the last several decades,  & now, as witnessed by the current issues.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_Data_Center

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_12333

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

I agree with you but this is not about Obama ...It is about who is giving him his marching orders..If you think Big Brother will go away when Obama is gone, and a Republican is in the White House, then you are dreaming...The surveillance on everyone will only get worse...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Brainwashed.

Communism of the Stalin era was brutally oppressive...Everyone should hate it...But whlie we watch videos of the Oklahoma tornadoes, we should also go online and watch the videos of the houses and villages being destroyed by the US military on a daily basis...Times have changed, 67RedSOX...Russia and China are so deeply involved with US multinationals, it is not funny...If you think there is a credible Muslim/Communist threat, then you are granted that...But you see every Empire must have a bad guy/ideology/country to justify its murder on behalf of the rich...And our media is very good at brainwashing people in that vein...That being said 67RedSox, you know I respect you and all of your posts...You are a good person, and your views are shaped by what you went through, just like the clients I see in my mental health clinic every day.  We have talked before, and I will always respect what you say and what you have been through, even if we are diametrically opposed on the political spectrum....

I believe that we are on a journey through this land to our true home, heaven.  Because of sin we are disordered and our planet is disordered.  Evil is real, no one can claim it isn't and horrible things happen on this planet, bad weather included,  they have been happening long before suv's were invented. The ice age comes to mind.

Taking care of those who have less is everyones responsibilty.  I do it through my church, I don't trust the feds not to waste my money.

There will never be utopia on this planet with human nature being what it is.  There will never be a level playing field in this nation or the world.  We do the best we can and help those who need help.  I happen to be financially very comfortable but I have many health problems and suffered abuse as a child.  No one has a perfect life. 

Socialism and the rest has never worked and never will.  Power corrupts.  There are no perfect people so there can never be a perfect society.

For those who believe there is no heaven or hell this is all they have so I can understand why they want perfection here.  They want paradise or something close to paradise in a disordered world.  I believe that's why people head down the road of big government thinking that big brother can take care of everything.  It never has worked and never will.

Terrorism is real, boston is the home of my birth.  I live outside of dc so I remember 9/11 well.  Benghazi is another example of those who hate us and want to kill us.  The koran calls for the killing of infidels.  Sharia law is terrible for women. On and on it goes.  I believe what is real.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

Brainwashed.

These are scary times. I have no doubt the feds have all sorts of info on me and the rest of us.  Watch the fox special on youtube then try to have a good nights sleep!

Comparison with the SS? You’re cracked.  I guess you overlooked that FDR snapped this country out of the depression. On a more recent note, when it comes to personal liberties, did you forget about the PATRIOT Act? Alberto Gonzalez ? You’ve criticized Obama for Benghazi  and Boston, yet W gets a free pass for 9/11 & umpteen similar Benghazi-like incidents ?   How does Fox’s analysis of Benghazi measure up to the recently released e-mail trail? What about the IRAQ War criminals, Cheney's WMD Niger Uranium cake garbage, Plame, WAR profiteers, & resulting casualties FROM THAT?

Are you aware that Stocks are at an all time high? That C02 concentration has passed a critical threshold?  That the IRS, with a bipartisan senior staff, also targeted liberal groups?  That there’s been criticism that the budget deficit, brutalized by Bush, has been going down too fast? That although likely temporary, health care costs have actually gone down? That Ted Cruz, of all people, is worried that the out of touch Republican party, with their mutated brand of pseudo conservatism, may follow the same path as the WHIGS?

STOCKS

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324767004578488603725044818.html?mod=ITP_businessandfinance_2

C02

http://www.latimes.com/news/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-carbon-dioxide-400-20130520,0,7130588.story?track=rss

HealthCARE

Budget Deficit

CRUZ/WHIGS

http://www.eclectablog.com/2013/05/yes-ted-cruz-is-eligible-to-be-president-of-the-united-states-encourage-him-to-run-and-help-end-the-gop.html

OH, and one  more thing. You’re clueless about the NSA Utah Data Center. This is what you get for taking FOX verbatim. While accurate, FOX is subtly implying it’s Obama’s doing. This is FALSE. This new facility is a direct result of Executive Order 12333 (Reagan ) & spin off Orders 13355 & 13470 (W). If anything, there’s been whistle blowers all along about these orders. In addition, the NSA operates with a certain degree of autonomy, resulting into some of the inter-agency battles seen over the last several decades.

Wow, you are in a bad mood lol.  I guess all the scandles have gotten under your skin.

The depression had ended in the rest of the world.  America suffered the great depression because of FDR, it was deeper and longer.

Have you been watching the news lately?  SS and IRS is not a reach, and what did I tell you about name calling.

My husband just came back talk from david walker, the former comptroller of the currancy from 1998 to 2008.  He said when you add up our federal and state debt the only country close to us is greece.  He said in ten years we will be greece. 

The federal reserve is ready to pull the extra money out of the economy, let's hope it works.  As I said earlier the reserve saved the economy not obama and it is not clear if they will be able to pull the money out succesfuly, let's hope they do.

I don't have the same take away from the fox news report as you.  I know obama didn't build the facility. It is supposed to be used to store information on terrorists.  Didn't pelosi or one of those progressives refer to tea party members as terrorists?

The administration does have information on us. Look at what their doing to james rosen at fox, the doj is doing some pretty scarry things in that area.  Even dem kristen powers is up in arms over the fact obama's doj stored info on rosen, went into his e-mails, phone records, his parents records and foxe's records.

Fox is simply stating that the feds keep records on us the the facility has a massive storage capacity to hold these records.  Chilling.

Our health insurance has gone up 60% thanks to obamacare

Our dem friend lost his job due to sequestration, obama's idea, and his wife can't find a dr to take medicare.  One way obamacare decreased cost was to lower doctors medicare and medicaid payments.  Now docs don't want to take those patients.  I wonder how my friends feel about obama now.

We talked to a store employee while on vacation.  Her employer had to cut back on staff or get hit with a massive penalty he couldn't afford.  During their busy season they will have 3 people to cover the store which will stay open till 11pm.

You can send all the links you want, I deal with what is happening in real life.

Fox told the truth after the terrorist attack at benghazi while obama and clinton were spinnging their lies.  They used our tax dollars to send a commercial to the muslim world apologizing for the horrible youtube video that "sparked the attacks"  The man who made the video is still in jail, what a joke.

Your man in the white house is a terrible president and more will come out.  The fish rots from the head down.

Stevens, things are going to get worse for your guy so I suggest you brace yourself for what's coming.  Let's keep thing civil between us, ok?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Scary stuff on how obama is attacking the press.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2400052189001/reaction-to-doj-targeting-fncs-james-rosen/?playlist_id=928378949001

I agree with you but this is not about Obama ...It is about who is giving him his marching orders..If you think Big Brother will go away when Obama is gone, and a Republican is in the White House, then you are dreaming...The surveillance on everyone will only get worse...

You believe it will get worse under a republican because you are a progressive, I disagree of course.  Who do you believe is giving him his marching orders, soros?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Brainwashed.

Comparison with the SS? You’re cracked.  I guess you overlooked that FDR snapped this country out of the depression. On a more recent note, when it comes to personal liberties, did you forget about the PATRIOT Act? Alberto Gonzalez ? You’ve criticized Obama for Benghazi  and Boston, yet W gets a free pass for 9/11 & umpteen similar Benghazi-like incidents ?   How does Fox’s analysis of Benghazi measure up to the recently released e-mail trail? What about the IRAQ War criminals, Cheney's WMD Niger Uranium cake garbage, Plame, WAR profiteers, & resulting casualties FROM THAT?

Are you aware that Stocks are at an all time high? That C02 concentration has passed a critical threshold?  That the IRS, with a bipartisan senior staff, also targeted liberal groups?  That there’s been criticism that the budget deficit, brutalized by Bush, has been going down too fast? That although likely temporary, health care costs have actually gone down? That Ted Cruz, of all people, is worried that the out of touch Republican party, with their mutated brand of pseudo conservatism, may follow the same path as the WHIGS?

STOCKS

C02

HealthCARE

Budget Deficit

CRUZ/WHIGS

OH, and one  more thing. You’re clueless about the NSA Utah Data Center. This is what you get for taking FOX verbatim. While accurate, FOX is subtly implying it’s Obama’s doing. This is FALSE. This new facility is a direct result of Executive Order 12333 (Reagan ) & spin off Orders 13355 & 13470 (W). If anything, there’s been whistle blowers all along about these orders. In addition, the NSA operates with a certain degree of autonomy, resulting into some of the inter-agency battles seen over the last several decades.

Wow, you are in a bad mood lol.  I guess all the scandles have gotten under your skin.

The depression had ended in the rest of the world.  America suffered the great depression because of FDR, it was deeper and longer.

Have you been watching the news lately?  SS and IRS is not a reach, and what did I tell you about name calling.

My husband just came back talk from david walker, the former comptroller of the currancy from 1998 to 2008.  He said when you add up our federal and state debt the only country close to us is greece.  He said in ten years we will be greece. 

The federal reserve is ready to pull the extra money out of the economy, let's hope it works.  As I said earlier the reserve saved the economy not obama and it is not clear if they will be able to pull the money out succesfuly, let's hope they do.

I don't have the same take away from the fox news report as you.  I know obama didn't build the facility. It is supposed to be used to store information on terrorists.  Didn't pelosi or one of those progressives refer to tea party members as terrorists?

The administration does have information on us. Look at what their doing to james rosen at fox, the doj is doing some pretty scarry things in that area.  Even dem kristen powers is up in arms over the fact obama's doj stored info on rosen, went into his e-mails, phone records, his parents records and foxe's records.

Fox is simply stating that the feds keep records on us the the facility has a massive storage capacity to hold these records.  Chilling.

Our dem friend lost his job due to sequestration, obama's idea, and his wife can't find a dr to take medicare.  One way obamacare decreased cost was to lower doctors medicare and medicaid payments.  Now docs don't want to take those patients.  I wonder how my friends feel about obama now.

We talked to a store employee while on vacation.  Her employer had to cut back on staff or get hit with a massive penalty he couldn't afford.  During their busy season they will have 3 people to cover the store which will stay open till 11pm.

You can send all the links you want, I deal with what is happening in real life.

Fox told the truth after the terrorist attack at benghazi while obama and clinton were spinnging their lies.  They used our tax dollars to send a commercial to the muslim world apologizing for the horrible youtube video that "sparked the attacks"  The man who made the video is still in jail, what a joke.

Your man in the white house is a terrible president and more will come out.  The fish rots from the head down.

Stevens, things are going to get worse for your guy so I suggest you brace yourself for what's coming.  Let's keep thing civil between us, ok?

I apologize for the cracked comment, and actually changed it, hoping you would see the revision. I disagree regarding FDR as well. Otherwise. of course things are going to get worse. What he really should do is request Congress appoint an independent investigator for all these controversies. The fact that he didn't is an annoyance to me, akin to a few other things he's done in the past; but nobody's perfect. And I believe it's doubtful he's going to be in hot water, but you never know. And yes, Obamacare is not a perfect solution either. 

However, I read your link, and you didn't read mine. Little matter. And if you stand by your SS comment, what can I say?

Thanks for your civil response.  I don't read a lot of links because I have found that people can find a link to prove their point on either side. You seemed pretty upset and all over the place so I didn't think your links would change my mind.

As I said I and my friends have experienced obama care in our real lives so I don't need to read hypothetical comments. My husband had just walked in an told me about the talk from david walker so reading links about our great economy made no sense to me.

The IRS has a lot of information on us and is not afraid to use it.  Look at what the DOJ is doing to james rosen, his family and fox news.  They stored info for 3 years and have recently used it against him. He is investigating benghazi. That scary stuff reminds me of the SS. 

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Brainwashed.

STOCKS

C02

HealthCARE

Budget Deficit

CRUZ/WHIGS

I apologize for the cracked comment, and actually changed it, hoping you would see the revision. I disagree regarding FDR as well. Otherwise. of course things are going to get worse. What he really should do is request Congress appoint an independent investigator for all these controversies. The fact that he didn't is an annoyance to me, akin to a few other things he's done in the past; but nobody's perfect. And I believe it's doubtful he's going to be in hot water, but you never know. And yes, Obamacare is not a perfect solution either. 

However, I read your link, and you didn't read mine. Little matter. And if you stand by your SS comment, what can I say?

Thanks for your civil response.  I don't read a lot of links because I have found that people can find a link to prove their point on either side. You seemed pretty upset and all over the place so I didn't think your links would change my mind.

As I said I and my friends have experienced obama care in our real lives so I don't need to read hypotherical comments. My husband had just walked in an told me about the talk from david walker so reading links about our great economy made no sense to me.

The IRS has a lot of information on us and is not afraid to use it.  Look at what the DOJ is doing to james rosen, his family and fox news.  They stored info for 3 years and have recently used it against him. He is investigating benghazi. That scary stuff reminds me of the SS. 

See update above. BTW, this stuff belongs on the politiical threads. Admittedly, you didn't start it here.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Brainwashed.

STOCKS

C02

HealthCARE

Budget Deficit

CRUZ/WHIGS

As I said I and my friends have experienced obama care in our real lives so I don't need to read hypotherical comments. My husband had just walked in an told me about the talk from david walker so reading links about our great economy made no sense to me.

See update above. BTW, this stuff belongs on the politiical threads. Admittedly, you didn't start it here.

I don't start these threads but I feel free to join the rest of the posters until the mods close the thread.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Brainwashed.

you're as big a moron as sarah palin and michele bachmann; the future of the republican party and heroes to the likes of stinky the clown and amphole.

The man you voted for is the best thing that has happened to the republic party since Jimmy Carter.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Look what they did to General Petreus because he wouldn't go along with the Benghazi talking points.

They leaked his affair to disgrace him.

There is also suspicion they found out about his affair by hacking his emails.

When the truth comes out and it will we will then know that it was the Commander in Chief who ordered the military to stand down and why the bs fairytale for which a man still sits in jail for was created..

They hacked Sharyl Attkisson of CBS computers because of her reporting on Fast and Furious, they wanted to find her source. This is a breaking story.

Just like they leaked the sealed divorce records of Obama's opponent when he was running for the senate in Illinois, nothing has changed with these Chicago thugs.

Sections
Shortcuts