Yankee Productivity

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

Re: Yankee Productivity

its does make you wonder when guys like wells, hafner, overbay etc struggle and then all of a sudden turn things around once the beconme yankees. yes the stadium helps but that cannot be the sole reason for there career revivals, and given the yankees PED infested past, i would not be surprised if these guys are using something to enhance performance. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to redsoxpride34's comment:

its does make you wonder when guys like wells, hafner, overbay etc struggle and then all of a sudden turn things around once the beconme yankees. yes the stadium helps but that cannot be the sole reason for there career revivals, and given the yankees PED infested past, i would not be surprised if these guys are using something to enhance performance. 

Only makes simpletons wonder.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

In response to mryazz's comment:

In response to ampoule's comment:

In response to 67redsox's comment:

And what makes you think I'm white?

I spent 8 years in NY state facility working with inner city kids from NYC 14-17 sent on a condition of probation from the courts.

Do you think a white man could handle that for 8 years?

bigots don't have to be of different races. and if you are a black republican, you should be ashamed.

You are so stupid it's pathetic.

Brainwashed.

KKK was founded by the Democrats to keep the black man down.

Bull Connor was a Democrat. Bull Connor and his attack dogs and fire hoses were all Democrats.

And that wasn't that long ago.

The white Democrats in Congress fought the civil rights act of 1964 the Republicans pushed it through.

I ignore yazz's comments.  Black republicans are constantly attacked by progressives.  They claim to be an inclusive group.  They are only inclusive if you agree with them.  What a sorry state our country is in.

Progressives?  They're LIBERALS.  They are ashamed to call themslves liberals, so they call themselves 'progressives'.

OOOPPPS....I hope they don't turn me in to the IRS.  To get rid of me, maybe they'll just send me to Benghazi and hope for the 'best'.

you're as big a moron as sarah palin and michele bachmann; the future of the republican party and heroes to the likes of stinky the clown and amphole.

The man you voted for is the best thing that has happened to the republic party since Jimmy Carter.

LOL!

I like rubio, jindal and dr. ben carson.  They are intelligent men with experience.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

The story that is about to break is about the Romney donors who found their names (7) plastered on the official Obama campaign site accused of being unamerican criminals.

Then all of them were audited by the IRS.

One of them has come forward a businessman from Utah his last name is Van Der Sloot.

He was also visited and investigated by the US labor dept.

Because of the claims on the Obama campaign site Van Der Sloot's company lost many long held customers.

It cost him 80k out of his own pocket to fight the IRS who now owe him a 100k refund and found nothing wrong with his books.

This is the Obama administration. This IRS story is just getting started.

The administration that was whining about voter disenfranchisement because voters had to produce a valid ID to vote.

We used to be the beacon of freedom for the world now we live in a banana republic.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

I spent 8 years in NY state facility working with inner city kids from NYC 14-17 sent on a condition of probation from the courts.

bigots don't have to be of different races. and if you are a black republican, you should be ashamed.

Brainwashed.

Bull Connor was a Democrat. Bull Connor and his attack dogs and fire hoses were all Democrats.

The white Democrats in Congress fought the civil rights act of 1964 the Republicans pushed it through.

I ignore yazz's comments.  Black republicans are constantly attacked by progressives.  They claim to be an inclusive group.  They are only inclusive if you agree with them.  What a sorry state our country is in.

Progressives?  They're LIBERALS.  They are ashamed to call themslves liberals, so they call themselves 'progressives'.

OOOPPPS....I hope they don't turn me in to the IRS.  To get rid of me, maybe they'll just send me to Benghazi and hope for the 'best'.

you're as big a moron as sarah palin and michele bachmann; the future of the republican party and heroes to the likes of stinky the clown and amphole.

The man you voted for is the best thing that has happened to the republic party since Jimmy Carter.

LOL!

I like rubio, jindal and dr. ben carson.  They are intelligent men with experience.

Thanks for reminding me of Carter.  In recent years, I've been doing my best to forget our 'world ambassador'.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

The story that is about to break are about the Romney donors who found their names (10) plastered on the official Obama campaign site accused of being unamerican criminals.

One of them has come forward a businessman from Utah his last name is Van Der Sloot.

He was also visited and investigated by the labor dept.

Because of the claims on the Obama Van Der Sloot's company lost long held customers.

It cost 80k out of his own pocket to find the IRS who now owe him a 100k refund and found nothing wrong with books.

This is the Obama administration. This story is just getting started.

I hope they're not related to the notorious Joran van der Sloot.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

The story that is about to break are about the Romney donors who found their names (10) plastered on the official Obama campaign site accused of being unamerican criminals.

He was also visited and investigated by the labor dept.

Because of the claims on the Obama Van Der Sloot's company lost long held customers.

It cost 80k out of his own pocket to find the IRS who now owe him a 100k refund and found nothing wrong with books.

This is the Obama administration. This story is just getting started.

I hope they're not related to the notorious Joran van der Sloot.

No relation. I think his first name is Frank.

Here is the story.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/14/frank-vandersloot-im-not-the-only-major-mitt-romney-donor-audited/

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Night folks.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Night folks."

Have you ever thought about another hobby besides the pathetic pastime of wasting time in other fans' forums?

All credit due the Yankees, I am very impressed by how they have handled this season so far. 

But - I've never understood the phenomenon of coming into another fans' forum and then lecturing people about sporsmanship. Even when the Sox totally humilated the Yankees and came back from 0-3 to make history, I wasn't in Yankee fan forums antagonizing Yankee fans. I hope someday medical science studies the phenomenon of the "i'm going to waste my life in another fans' forums lecturing them about sportsmanship" dude....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Then all of them were audited by the IRS"

Oh and p.s., those on the left have been targeted by the IRS for decades now. I'm sure your faux outrage doesn't extend to that. It's never pretty but it goes back decades and most administrations have some accountablity here. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Oh and p.s., those on the left have been targeted by the IRS for decades now. I'm sure your faux outrage doesn't extend to that. It's never pretty but it goes back decades and most administrations have some accountablity here. 

Exactly, trollspankers...Exactly...I realize TWM is low-brained on the ideological side, surprising as he says he is of Irish descent, but seems not to get the historical relation between the Irish people and Empires that kill and then lie about it..O well...But I still like him, you and all the posters in here...And yes, us Yankee fans are sadly too obsessed at times with the Red Sox rivalry to a point (like myself) where we are coming on to THEIR fan sites...I have no defense, other than to say the Yankee forums  I have been on have been a waste for the most part, and that the exchange in here has always been a blast...For the most part....Are we Yankee fans sad to come on here...Maybe a little..But the Red Sox are the Yankees' Al Qaeda, the boogeyman in the dark created by history and reality to keep us worrrying...And for the record, I thought the Red Sox were done for this season before it started, but I am not so sure anymore...If they shore up their starting pitching come the trade deadline or before, I think they will be in it until the end...

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

So it is the politics not the sportsmanship just as I thought.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to GreenPartyCelt's comment:

Exactly, trollspankers...Exactly...I realize TWM is low-brained on the ideological side, surprising as he says he is of Irish descent, but seems not to get the historical relation between the Irish people and Empires that kill and then lie about it..O well...But I still like him, you and all the posters in here...And yes, us Yankee fans are sadly too obsessed at times with the Red Sox rivalry to a point (like myself) where we are coming on to THEIR fan sites...I have no defense, other than to say the Yankee forums  I have been on have been a waste for the most part, and that the exchange in here has always been a blast...For the most part....Are we Yankee fans sad to come on here...Maybe a little..But the Red Sox are the Yankees' Al Qaeda, the boogeyman in the dark created by history and reality to keep us worrrying...And for the record, I thought the Red Sox were done for this season before it started, but I am not so sure anymore...If they shore up their starting pitching come the trade deadline or before, I think they will be in it until the end...

Respectfully not anyone who attacks this administration does so for lack of intelligence, on the contrary what is going on now I saw previewed in Chicago long before this man came to Washington and why I'm not surprised but angered by those who attack his critics.

Let's wait before passing judgement on how educated I am when it comes to issues in US politics based on my recent comments as they unfold in the next few months.

mryazz on the other hand is the one who injects politics into this site unchallenged daily, not me and it is also the he who set off this recent storm, no comments that he is unsportsman like or of low intelligence.

If this site and it's posters are upset by my recent commentary I wonder why his vile nonsense is allowed to continue daily untoiced by you and others, I suspect is it because it's his brand of  politics are more acceptable to your ears than mine.

And If you folks truely want the everyday politics dropped from this site a good first would be confronting him when he directs his unsolicited attacks toward me.

Otherwise if you cannot be even handled please keep your opinions to yourself.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

mryazz is allowed to attack any conservative poster here he choses injecting his brand of left wing politics into his attacks all day long.

But let one of us respond in kind like I have then it is I who is displaying low intelligence or the lack of sportsmanship in my response to him, how insulting it is that you would expect me to buy that argument.

On it's face it simply appears to be that his brand of politics are more acceptable to you than mine.

But thanks for all the concern, and great advice but I actually prefer to believe my lying eyes.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

mryazz is allowed to attack any conservative poster here he choses injecting his brand of left wing politics into his attacks all day long.

But let one of us respond in kind like I have then it is I who is displaying low intelligence or the lack of sportsmanship in my response to him, how insulting it is that you would expect me to buy that argument.

On it's face it simply appears to be that his brand of politics are more acceptable to you than mine.

But thanks for all the concern, and great advice but I actually prefer to believe my lying eyes.

TWM and mryazz...Could you guys both calm down and start talking baseball again....And not how much you hate each other....It should be an interesting battle down the stretch, and I think that because of MLB parity, anyone with a ticket can win it...Pulllleeeez...No more politics...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

TWM and mryazz...Could you guys both calm down and start talking baseball again....And not how much you hate each other....It should be an interesting battle down the stretch, and I think that because of MLB parity, anyone with a ticket can win it...Pulllleeeez...No more politics...

gpc, I never hold a grudge, I'm ready to move on.

mryazz has to simply quit his unsolicited attacks on others.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

gpc, I never hold a grudge, I'm ready to move on.

mryazz has to simply quit his unsolicited attacks on others.

Okay....That's a start...And while you are at it, stop singing the praises of the British...duh...American Empire...Some of your family back home might take issue with you....For what it is worth, the most conservative of my 43 cousins (he is a software analyst for Dell) admits that the US is a "killing machine" (his words)...No one ...And I mean no one (I talk to my cousins every day and Facebook them 24/7) back in Ireland embraces your right-wing view of the planet...They accept that the US are the Big Boys on the block, and try to work with it...That does not mean they all think the US is so bad...But do they view the US as the New Empire Killing With White Hats? ....Not so much! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

slasher is nothing but a classless sore loser.

yo...holdup...timeout.

why the personal attack bro?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Is the head of the IRS afraid they'll ask where the marching orders came from?

Could Putin and Holder be behind all this?

seriously?  what difference does it make.

do you not think other presidents have done tons of stuff similar to this and worse?

you are naive.  seems like most 1 sided citizens - you get on and on about something silly that you think proves your point.  2012 the nation spoke.  unfortunately for you they didnt choose your man.  deal with it.  be a real american and support.  or continue to be a sheep blindly following.  up to you.......

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

I spent 8 years in a NY state facility working with inner city kids from NYC 14-17 sent on a condition of probation from the courts.

just as an fyi.....this entire post is racist.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Brainwashed.

times have changed, haven't they?!?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:

I spent 8 years in a NY state facility working with inner city kids from NYC 14-17 sent on a condition of probation from the courts.

just as an fyi.....this entire post is racist.

slosher your avatar is sexist.

Great tennis balls or are they glad bags?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

again...then you are naive.  it is a valid point.  like it or not.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:

again...then you are naive.  it is a valid point.  like it or not.

Yes but of course papi is above all suspicion here.

Sections
Shortcuts