Yankee Productivity

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenandboose. Show chickenandboose's posts

Re: Yankee Productivity

There's something in that New York water...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to chickenandboose's comment:

There's something in that New York water...

Yeah Trout.

Right out of the Catskills.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

In response to southpaw777's comment:

Not sure if this was the thread that was talking about Jesus Montero at one point, but he just got demoted to AAA today. The catching experiment is off and he will be used as a DH/1b going forward. maybe not this year, though, as they will have him concentrate 100% on hitting and his approach at the plate.

You may commence with your political talk and fascination about if NHsteven is a closet Sox fan Wink

Mike Zunino is also at AAA doesn't bode well for Montero, Zunino is a good catcher.

Funny, the player the Mariners demanded at the last moment to complete the Montero - Cliff Lee trade and who actually killed the deal is David Adams the rookie now playing third for the Yankees, Adams hit another homer last night.

funny how things work out. (The D. Adams part)

Zunino is a stud from all reports. Ive seen him a little and was impressed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Proof.

I was there just last week.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Not sure if this was the thread that was talking about Jesus Montero at one point, but he just got demoted to AAA today. The catching experiment is off and he will be used as a DH/1b going forward. maybe not this year, though, as they will have him concentrate 100% on hitting and his approach at the plate.

You may commence with your political talk and fascination about if NHsteven is a closet Sox fan Wink

Mike Zunino is also at AAA doesn't bode well for Montero, Zunino is a good catcher.

Funny, the player the Mariners demanded at the last moment to complete the Montero - Cliff Lee trade and who actually killed the deal is David Adams the rookie now playing third for the Yankees, Adams hit another homer last night.

More of a complete package than Montero.

Too early to write his bat off though.

So far the trade a non winner for both teams.

Pineda is close to pitching in practice games.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

In response to 67redsox's comment:

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

In response to 67redsox's comment:

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

ThatWasMe is about the only Yankee fan left on the board.... he is the only one left who defends them.

No, I have seen jete, nhstevens and vic post.  I like having them here even when I don't agree with them.

I take them being here as a compliment.  To me it says that our board is so much better than any yank board out there.  Of course the sox are better than the yanks in most every way! Wink

nhsteven is a sissy and probably really a Mets fan.

Naw, I think he is a closet sox fan.

Sorry steven Wink

U outed me! This is what Babe insisted.

Sorry, but the truth had to come out sooner or latter!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

More of a complete package than Montero.

Too early to write his bat off though.

So far the trade a non winner for both teams.

Pineda is close to pitching in practice games.

and Montero being sent to AAA.

What can I say?

Other than better as a Mariner than as a Yankee.

And the upside we do have Pineda and Adams.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Listen, I blame this whole ridiculous season on my wife...You might think that is an absurd delusional comment but it is not...Any real man watching sports gets my drift, even if he is afraid to say it...Instead of attacking each other in here, maybe we should be looking at our wifey troublemakers.....Or maybe we are all wusses...These wives continue to be the biggest part of the problem, whether you admit it or not!!! C'mon...Fess up and admit your wife is the problem!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to GreenPartyCelt's comment:

Listen, I blame this whole ridiculous season on my wife...You might think that is an absurd delusional comment but it is not...Any real man watching sports gets my drift, even if he is afraid to say it...Instead of attacking each other in here, maybe we should be looking at our wifey troublemakers.....Or maybe we are all wusses...These wives continue to be the biggest part of the problem, whether you admit it or not!!! C'mon...Fess up and admit your wife is the problem!!!

You are treading on thin ice my friend!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

My wife is the biggest fan you'd ever want to meet!  Even if I'm not home, she'll watch a whole game and even insist on watching a second time when I do get home.

She'll make all the arangements when we see them in different cities, get tickets, etc....incredible, really.

I wouldn't trade her in for the world.

I guess I'm just lucky.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:

My wife is the biggest fan you'd ever want to meet!  Even if I'm not home, she'll watch a whole game and even insist on watching a second time when I do get home.

She'll make all the arangements when we see them in different cities, get tickets, etc....incredible, really.

I guess I'm just lucky.

Nice.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

I guess I'm just lucky.

Okay...There is always the exception to the rule...This still does not change the overall reality that wives are the main problem...In my opinion, they deserve no respect!!!! So can we start discussing WOMEN, the real problem in sports and elsewhere!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

I guess I'm just lucky.

Okay amp...So why did your wife offer me free Bruins-Rangers tickets last week??? These women ARE the problem..Why are we avoiding this discussion??

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

I guess I'm just lucky.

Okay amp...So why did your wife offer me free Bruins-Rangers tickets last week??? These women ARE the problem..Why are we avoiding this discussion??

You're too funny...LOL

My wife must have gotten your address from the back of your wife's nude picture from my wallet.  The picture is really stained.  Can she send me some new ones?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

I guess I'm just lucky.

You're too funny...LOL

My wife must have gotten your address from the back of your wife's nude picture from my wallet.  The picture is really stained.  Can she send me some new ones?

Dang...I knew something was up when I saw those pics on Facebook...But listen amp, I never actually slept with anyone, including myself...As for your wife, could you ask her to stop talking about Oprah...It is unseemly!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

I guess I'm just lucky.

You're too funny...LOL

Dang...I knew something was up when I saw those pics on Facebook...But listen amp, I never actually slept with anyone, including myself...As for your wife, could you ask her to stop talking about Oprah...It is unseemly!!

Absolutely! I have methods to keep her quiet..

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

I guess I'm just lucky.

You're too funny...LOL

Finally I meet a man on this site...A real man!! Now can we PLEASE get these wives under control!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

I guess I'm just lucky.

You're too funny...LOL

Finally I meet a man on this site...A real man!! Now can we PLEASE get these wives under control!!!

No problem.  The secret is to let them THINK they're in control when in reality, we are.  Admittedly, sometimes it's tought though when she wants me to wear the pink panties.  At least I'm old school.  I believe the men should weigh more than the women...LOL

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

I guess I'm just lucky.

You're too funny...LOL

No problem.  The secret is to let them THINK they're in control when in reality, we are.  Admittedly, sometimes it's tought though when she wants me to wear the pink panties.  At least I'm old school.  I believe the men should weigh more than the women...LOL

Clearly, you are a guy who gets it...I do not care if you still like your wife...You are still a MAN!!!! So whatever your politics, I got your back dude.....Let's keep those promises!!! Wives 0...Men 3!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

I guess I'm just lucky.

You're too funny...LOL

Clearly, you are a guy who gets it...I do not care if you still like your wife...You are still a MAN!!!! So whatever your politics, I got your back dude.....Let's keep those promises!!! Wives 0...Men 3!!!

Will do, GPC.

Gotta go....my wife is calling me to fulfill my husbandry obligations.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

As my co-worker states, a happy wife is a happy life.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

I guess I'm just lucky.

Okay...There is always the exception to the rule...This still does not change the overall reality that wives are the main problem...In my opinion, they deserve no respect!!!! So can we start discussing WOMEN, the real problem in sports and elsewhere!!!!

dude.  go buy another tv.

also, how does she have the time to annoy you?  i mean with all that cooking, cleaning, laundry she needs to do....

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

I guess I'm just lucky.

how about for Miggy, Verlander and a wife to be named later? Tongue OutWink