yankees are a joke

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tang1. Show tang1's posts

yankees are a joke

this team is worse then the sox, how do you blow a 7 to 0 lead this fast, if he is throwing the game , like i stated in one of my post  then he is a cheat and does not want to play us in a series, if tampa scores that many runs what can the sox do with those loosers, giradi is as bad as coma. hope they get swept in three.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: yankees are a joke

They aren't losing on purpose, and besides, losing is contagious. 

They might not be able to turn it (losing) off later on.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfanmoncton. Show redsoxfanmoncton's posts

as we have said many times, Yankees are not looking to play Rays, who wouldn't want the sox,

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from g-boogie. Show g-boogie's posts

In Response to yankees are a joke:
    [QUOTE]this team is worse then the sox, how do you blow a 7 to 0 lead this fast, if he is throwing the game , like i stated in one of my post  then he is a cheat and does not want to play us in a series, if tampa scores that many runs what can the sox do with those loosers, giradi is as bad as coma. hope they get swept in three.
    Posted by tang1[/QUOTE]

How do you lose a 9 game lead in a month?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

It's clearly the Yankees fault the heartless Sox had basically the biggest choke down the home stretch of a season in history. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from majormathew. Show majormathew's posts

In Response to yankees are a joke:
    [QUOTE]this team is worse then the sox, how do you blow a 7 to 0 lead this fast, if he is throwing the game , like i stated in one of my post  then he is a cheat and does not want to play us in a series, if tampa scores that many runs what can the sox do with those loosers, giradi is as bad as coma. hope they get swept in three.
    Posted by tang1[/QUOTE]

how does this happen? the yanks took out their regulars. what a freaking night!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bbeehh. Show bbeehh's posts

SOX are the biggest JOKE!

Too bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

We shouldn't have needed the Yankees' help. We should have wrapped this up weeks ago. And in no way should Girardi have exhausted his guys to win a completely meaningless game when the playoffs begin in less than 48 hours.
    The last hour or so totally capsulated the season.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinjin5000. Show sinjin5000's posts

no one is as bad as this RS team is, the did everything they could to not make the playoffs.

I for one am glad this bs is over.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadow721. Show Shadow721's posts

So, the 2011 Redsox are better than the 1927 Yankess......lol...lol....lol....lol

The fat lady is singing in Boston tonite..................

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxFan2OO4. Show RedSoxFan2OO4's posts

No, Girardi did the wrong thing. Look at how Charlie Manuel played the situation. No manager leaves a reliever in the game for 56 pitches.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from theceez. Show theceez's posts

In Response to Re: yankees are a joke:
    [QUOTE]No, Girardi did the wrong thing. Look at how Charlie Manuel played the situation. No manager leaves a reliever in the game for 56 pitches.
    Posted by RedSoxFan2OO4[/QUOTE]

How many pitches did Papelbon throw over two nights? He was one strike away from a win agains the ORIOLES! Red Sox suck, they choked, no one else's fault. Blaming it on Yanks will just prove how ridiculous Sox fans are

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from daunisdust. Show daunisdust's posts

One for the ages - 19 million dollar half-hearted reach for a line drive.
    Scutaro's blunders - lots to chew on in the off-season. Theo might just leave for the Cubs after all.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

This is the most absurd thread in this board's history. We lose 20 of our final 27 games to go from first place to blowing the wild card, and the Yankees are a joke?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Never mind what the Yanks did. The Red Sox have no one to blame but themselves for this debacle. This team is a laughing stock right now.

Now its time to dump all the deadwood and move on.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

This failure is on the Red Sox but I will admit that the Yankees mailed it in tonight.  That still doesn't excuse the Red Sox from dropping 2-3 from one of the worst teams in the league.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from g-boogie. Show g-boogie's posts

[QUOTE]This is the most absurd thread in this board's history. We lose 20 of our final 27 games to go from first place to blowing the wild card, and the Yankees are a joke?
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

That was refreshingly honest.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tang1. Show tang1's posts

joke or not , how the hell do you give up 8 runs in two innings unless they threw the game. give all credit to joe maddon though. hope they sweep the yanks. go pats

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]joke or not , how the hell do you give up 8 runs in two innings unless they threw the game. give all credit to joe maddon though. hope they sweep the yanks. go pats
    Posted by tang1[/QUOTE]
    Can you give me one reason why the Yankees would throw the game?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steve3344. Show Steve3344's posts

[QUOTE]This failure is on the Red Sox but I will admit that the Yankees mailed it in tonight.  That still doesn't excuse the Red Sox from dropping 2-3 from one of the worst teams in the league.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

How did the Yankees mail it in when they had a 7-0 lead going to the 8th inning???  They just weren't about to exhaust their best pitchers late in the game with the playoffs starting on Friday.  This is ALL on the Sox.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from heobrien. Show heobrien's posts

"this team is worse then the sox, how do you blow a 7 to 0 ..."

By resting their closer and set up men.  Do yo think Soriano, Robertson and Rivera dump a 7 run lead?

"... giradi is as bad as coma."

Yeah because had the RS played .500 ball for the month of September they are the WC and he's resting his starters and setting up his rotation too.

"... hope swept in three."

Which is what you would be hoping for even had the Yankees beat the Ray and the RS hadn't tanked  .. again.

Rather than asking how it's possible for the Yankees  to blow a 7 run lead I would think the question is how did the RS blow a 9 game lead over the Rays?

The highly touted RS stumbled coming out if the gate, played great baseball for about 4 months then tanked.  I'm sure that stings pretty bad but that's why we watch.  Tell 2004 wasn't all that much more satisfying after 2003.  

Look at the bright side, if the Yankees don't win the WS your season won't be a total loss.  And, if they do well .. see ya next year.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: yankees are a joke : How did the Yankees mail it in when they had a 7-0 lead going to the 8th inning???  They just weren't about to exhaust their best pitchers late in the game with the playoffs starting on Friday.  This is ALL on the Sox.
    Posted by Steve3344[/QUOTE]

I agree.  It's all on the Sox.  That doesn't change the fact that the Yanks mailed it in.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dante58. Show dante58's posts

[QUOTE]No, Girardi did the wrong thing. Look at how Charlie Manuel played the situation. No manager leaves a reliever in the game for 56 pitches.
    Posted by RedSoxFan2OO4[/QUOTE]

huh?  Scott Proctor will not be on the Post Season roster...it was on him to win or lose so Girardi could rest his front line...nothing wrong with that.  I suppose you would have brought in Rivera

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScreamingBreeze. Show ScreamingBreeze's posts

Wait a minute - the RS choke, implode, week after week until there's nothing left to blow anymore, and that's the Yanks/Girardi's fault because they played a couple of their AAA call-ups?  I don't think so, and neither do you.  You don't have to have been a psych major to know transference when you see it.  The Yankees are the division champs.  They got there by playing better baseball.

Sections
Shortcuts