yankees are a joke

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: yankees are a joke

In Response to Re: yankees are a joke:
    In Response to Re: yankees are a joke : It was obvious Girardi and all of Yankee announcers hatred of the Red Sox. I've seen Girardi manage before but last night he showed his true colors allowing a strugling pitcher cough up the lead. and then depleting his bulpen so only Proctor would be only one left. I wish them nothing but disapointments in the days ahead
    Posted by Navajokid2

Yes, we should have strategized a possible 7 run comeback in the 8th and 9th inning better. I tell you, it is all a conspiracy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: yankees are a joke : I agree.  It's all on the Sox.  That doesn't change the fact that the Yanks mailed it in.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988

Mailed what in? Truly, do you read what you write sometimes?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Yankess 2011 postseaon ****** cheated themselves and the sox

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4412333. Show user_4412333's posts

So, the 2011 Redsox are better than the 1927 Yankess......lol...lol....lol....lol The fat lady is singing in Boston tonite..................
    Posted by Shadow721

http://www.nesn.com/2011/01/2011-red-sox-will-challenge-1927-yankees-for-title-of-greatest-team-in-major-league-history.html

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4412333. Show user_4412333's posts

In Response to Re: yankees are a joke : Yes, we should have strategized a possible 7 run comeback in the 8th and 9th inning better. I tell you, it is all a conspiracy.
    Posted by jesseyeric

The strategery started with the re-signing of Scott Proctor.

Dick Cheney must be pulling the levers behind Cashmoney.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

In Response to Re: yankees are a joke : It was obvious Girardi and all of Yankee announcers hatred of the Red Sox. I've seen Girardi manage before but last night he showed his true colors allowing a strugling pitcher cough up the lead. and then depleting his bulpen so only Proctor would be only one left. I wish them nothing but disapointments in the days ahead
    Posted by Navajokid2

Agreed.

Did you see hear how excited Michael Kay was when Longoria hit that walkoff.  It was almost laughable.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

In Response to Re: yankees are a joke : Mailed what in? Truly, do you read what you write sometimes?
    Posted by jesseyeric

Yes.  I do read what I write.  The Yankees mailed in that game last night.  Period.  Now I hope they get destroyed by the Rays in the postseason (or anyone for that matter).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4412333. Show user_4412333's posts

In Response to Re: yankees are a joke : Yes.  I do read what I write.  The Yankees mailed in that game last night.  Period.  Now I hope they get destroyed by the Rays in the postseason (or anyone for that matter).

Don't be late for the school bus, and don't forget your homework.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

The Yankees aren't the joke. THE SOX are the joke. How many chances can you squander in just this last game. First and third and no one out. Do they even get one run, nope. That is a joke. Finally, the season comes to an end. It will be an interesting offseason. Best of luck to the Rays.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to yankees are a joke:
    this team is worse then the sox, how do you blow a 7 to 0 lead this fast, if he is throwing the game , like i stated in one of my post  then he is a cheat and does not want to play us in a series, if tampa scores that many runs what can the sox do with those loosers, giradi is as bad as coma. hope they get swept in three.
    Posted by tang1

Established home field, rest the rotation, and rest most of the starting lineup. Maybe they're just trying to win a WS. The Sox got jobbed by the Rays if I remember correctly. What a loser!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from YankeeBill. Show YankeeBill's posts

In Response to Re: yankees are a joke : Yes.  I do read what I write.  The Yankees mailed in that game last night.  Period.  Now I hope they get destroyed by the Rays in the postseason (or anyone for that matter).

' DREAM TEAM " How did you sleep last night ?  I slept like a baby.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Sad SPC - so sad. How are you mailing it in when leading 7 - 0 going into the 8th inning? How, just tell me? Girardi outlined his game plan for last nights game on Monday. He was not going to use his frontline BP pitchers. He played all his starters and when they were well ahead (7-0), he pulled them as any good manager would do to prevent any injuries.

As for the playoffs and catching a beat down. It is quite possible. The one team that I fear the most is Detroit and that is who we are getting. But in the end, we at least have a chance as opposed to your version of a 112 win team (greatest ever according to you).

SPC - you are a bigger jinx that the Bambino. I fear RSN will need 86 years to get over your fandom.

You sir, are the most knowledgable poster on this forum.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

I think big Papi mailed it in trying to stretch a single into a double which really cost the SOX. Time to mail big Papi out.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Red Sox Fan 2004 - (No, Girardi did the wrong thing. Look at how Charlie Manuel played the situation. No manager leaves a reliever in the game for 56 pitches. )

Manuel was in a one run game; the Yanks were blowing Tampa out of the water. If the Phils were up by 3 or 4, you would not have seen his regulars still out there. Also, Girardi is not blessed with Philadelphia's rotation, so he had to mix and match so he would have his team in the best position come Sunday. Please stop blaming NY for the Sox failures this year. You do an injustice to the rest of RSN. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackyldo. Show jackyldo's posts

Hope they regret it in the ALCS   when they face Tampa's pitchers ...... and not the Sox staff.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from plinny. Show plinny's posts

They followed their leader.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Hope they regret it in the ALCS   when they face Tampa's pitchers ...... and not the Sox staff.
    Posted by jackyldo

Jackyldo - I hope you are right and that we face Tampa in the ALCS. That means we beat Detorit and we will be going to the World Series, because Tampa cannot beat the Yanks A squad 4 out of 7.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Posted by jackyldo

Do you really think if the Sox had made it, they would have gotten out of the first round?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from YankeeBill. Show YankeeBill's posts

In Response to yankees are a joke:
    this team is worse then the sox, how do you blow a 7 to 0 lead this fast, if he is throwing the game , like i stated in one of my post  then he is a cheat and does not want to play us in a series, if tampa scores that many runs what can the sox do with those loosers, giradi is as bad as coma. hope they get swept in three.
    Posted by tang1

You may be right about the Yankees being a joke because I’m laughing my a$$ off right now !  HAHA HEHE

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from massillon8. Show massillon8's posts

Sad SPC - so sad. How are you mailing it in when leading 7 - 0 going into the 8th inning? How, just tell me? Girardi outlined his game plan for last nights game on Monday. He was not going to use his frontline BP pitchers. He played all his starters and when they were well ahead (7-0), he pulled them as any good manager would do to prevent any injuries. As for the playoffs and catching a beat down. It is quite possible. The one team that I fear the most is Detroit and that is who we are getting. But in the end, we at least have a chance as opposed to your version of a 112 win team (greatest ever according to you). SPC - you are a bigger jinx that the Bambino. I fear RSN will need 86 years to get over your fandom. You sir, are the most knowledgable poster on this forum.
    Posted by jesseyeric

The Yankees earned the right to do whatever they wanted in the Rays series.  Girardi took it a lot farther then a lot of Yankee fans wanted him too.  The Red Sox were 13-5 against the Yankees, so really why would the Yankees and their fans not be happy to see the Red Sox starting the winter early.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

How do you blow a 7 run lead?  I have no idea - but I am wondering how do you blow a 9 game lead?

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

I will say this about last night's Yankee game. Girardi didn't give it away, but it certainly, IMO, highlighted what I have said all along. He doesn't know how to work a normal bullpen. My biggest fear as a Yankee fan is Girardi still being the manager when Mo retires. I don't believe he will know what to do.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LS350. Show LS350's posts

I think it's funny that there is a lot of "now I hope the Yankees get killed in the playoffs" comments.  Like there would have been some set of some circumstances where Red Sox fans weren't rooting for that.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from eddiewilson. Show eddiewilson's posts

are you guys serious for blaming the yankees?  what did you expect girardi to do?  run his players and bullpen into the ground for a game that meant NOTHING to them?  girardi did the SAME exact thing in the second game of the double header against the sox and i didn't hear any of you complain about that!  how about start taking the blame for your own team, it never should have come down to this to begin with.

Sections
Shortcuts