Yankees find ways to win.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Re: Yankees find ways to win.

Frankie!!!!!!!! was that you who called into Dennis and Callahan this morning? you really seem to be passionate about the Red Sox demise. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to FrankFromGL's comment:

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

Frankie!!!!!!!! was that you who called into Dennis and Callahan this morning? you really seem to be passionate about the Red Sox demise. 

Good morning my good friend ctredsoxfanhugh. Yes, I truly believe my Yankees will be the AL representative to the WS and your Red Sox will not make the playoffs.

ahhh the delusions of spring. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

Yankees find ways to cheat.  Hafner and Wells have been drinking the 'special Gatorade'.

come on nut you know better than that

there is no 'special Gatorade'

only ''special special Gatorade'

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

Good morning to my good friends, all the posters on this forum. Hafner’s game-tying, three-run homer and game-winning triple propelled my Yankees over Toronto, 5-4, their third win in three days — all coming from behind. The so called experts told us that Toronto was beast of the east and would be the AL representative in the World Series. Funny how predictions don't work out. Remember that 2011 Herald headline proclaiming that your Sox were "The Best Team Ever!" 

Unfortunately for your Sox, the Yankees are not going away and your Sox series with the Astros ends this afternoon.

This is a marathon and my Yankees will be playing October playoff baseball while your Sox will be watching it on TV.

I think the Yankees by far have been the biggest surprise so far.  When you fill your lineup with guys like Wells. Hafner, Overbay and even Youk after Knowing what they have done the past three or so years, it could and probably should have gone really bad by now.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

So when the Red Sox are off to a hot start w/ contributions from unexpected places, its: "fool's gold"

However, when the Yankees are off to a hot start w/ contributions from unexpected places, its: "finding a way to win"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ms_obstinate. Show ms_obstinate's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

Good morning my good friend ctredsoxfanhugh. Yes, I truly believe my Yankees will be the AL representative to the WS and your Red Sox will not make the playoffs.

Who are these Yankees of which you speak?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to Drewski5's comment:

So when the Red Sox are off to a hot start w/ contributions from unexpected places, its: "fool's gold"

However, when the Yankees are off to a hot start w/ contributions from unexpected places, its: "finding a way to win"

judging by him, plane of reality and standings be damned i guess...Sealed

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

I thought Lackey pitched against them yesterday.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Galfough. Show Galfough's posts

5 - 0 Houston top of the 4th

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AzEddie. Show AzEddie's posts

The Astros are averaging 10.2 strikeouts per game: 244 in 24 games. It makes the Sox pitching look better than it really is.

That would be the same Astro team leading 9 to zip in the 5th inning against your top of the rotation old man Andy  I at least admitted to using PEDs Pettit

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

given tonight's performance by the Yanks, expect a certain OP to be either MIA tomorrow, or taking a sail down that famous river in Egypt...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

given tonight's performance by the Yanks, expect a certain OP to be either MIA tomorrow, or taking a sail down that famous river in Egypt...

Doubtful

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

Comeuppance is so sweet.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Sound of Crickets

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Morning folks...if anyone is questioning his level of stupidity, i suggest we start with the date of his very first post....that explains a lot...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

well if you want this to be found true, they better keep on finding ways..now that they have their 1B, SS, BOTH 3B, CF, C and # 5 starter on the DL

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

The OP is a huge pain, but the title is true.  Girardi must be using mirrors or something, because the Yankees are indeed finding ways to win.  Yes, the 40 year old lefty got blasted last night, but already this season he has shown, especially against our lineup, he is still good at this level.  All it takes is great control and a lot of confidence--to make the 88mph fastball effective. 

Sections
Shortcuts