1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Yankees In On Heath Bell

Adams to Rangers, not Bell

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

In Response to Re: Yankees In On Heath Bell:
    [QUOTE]Adams to Rangers, not Bell
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Yup.  Fell prey to mistaken report.  Bell still in play for Yankees then?  Many good relievers keep going to other teams.  Sox need some help?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yankees In On Heath Bell : Yup.  Fell prey to mistaken report.  Bell still in play for Yankees then?  Many good relievers keep going to other teams.  Sox need some help?
    Posted by rickerd2[/QUOTE]

If they can't get SP, reliever may be the way to go. if they can get a good one, may think about putting aceves in the rotation

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxFan2OO4. Show RedSoxFan2OO4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yankees In On Heath Bell : LOL...all this talk about the Yanks' need for a starter from the members of the red flops nation but yet...... Yanks' starters' ERA 3.64.........red flops' starters' ERA 4.11
    Posted by -TheBabe---------[/QUOTE]

You gotta learn how to troll better my man

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yankees In On Heath Bell : If they can't get SP, reliever may be the way to go. if they can get a good one, may think about putting aceves in the rotation
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Apparently they quit on Bell for fear that he might eat Mariano Rivera...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yankees In On Heath Bell : No, I think we should continue to borrow money from china to help rebuild overseas mosques.
    Posted by -TheBabe---------[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, but THAT was .... Hilarious!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

[QUOTE]Since the thread is about  "Yankees onto Heath Bell", what does everyone think about the Republicans not budging on no cuts in the military and no new revenues in their deficit plan offer? Will you be watching CSPAN today?
    Posted by Your-Echo[/QUOTE]

I think they hold the whole country hostage to push their agenda and it's been working so far ( the Teabagggers I mean ). Meanwhile, they got elected to produce jobs and have proposed everything but. I wonder what the next Big distraction is gonna be for them not to talk about a jobs bill?

Anyways.... Go SOX!!!