Yankees made no moves. Does that surprise you?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

Re: Yankees made no moves. Does that surprise you?

In Response to Re: Yankees made no moves. Does that surprise you?:
    [QUOTE]But in 2009 New York had Sabathia, Pettitte and Burnett (in his first year and still good). Plus that was Tex first year too. The Yankees are not the same contender this year. Cashman knows this is the sox year.
    Posted by Celtics1986[/QUOTE]

I don't think he does, I'd say this even if the Sox were lucky enough to get to the WS this year, Philly would beat them.  I don't see the Sox winning the pennant though.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter1. Show parhunter1's posts

The big winner in the AL is Texas.  The big winners in the NL are Philly, Atlanta and SF.  The Sox shored up a weakness, but stil did not upgrade at LH relief or RH Of bat.  Neither the Yanks or Boston are done shopping, IMO.  But for now I am glad the Yanks stayed as is.  This has to be good news for Sox fans.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

The Yanks didn't buy like I thought, and Tb didn't sell like many thought. Maybe I should start a "TB Will Not Go Away Part VI"...

Just kiddin'

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

I expected the Yankees to sneak in at the deadline with some off the radar trade.  I'm surprised that they made no moves.  It's a testament to the fact that there really wasn't much available.