Yankees pen chocks 6 in the 9th, Rays chock at Fenway......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Yankees pen chocks 6 in the 9th, Rays chock at Fenway......

Hassan and Cecccini first big league hits, Fat Cat Ace dominant, Goofy Genius irrelevant--this was a good afternoon.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Re: Yankees pen chocks 6 in the 9th, Rays chock at Fenway......

get used to it, all the Tanaka and Ellsbury's in the world can not replace Mariano Rivera

they now have to play 9 inning games like everyone else

well, expect for the team that has The Koji Machine!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Far be it from me to give the Yankees advice. But other than Tanaka, Betances is far and away their best pitcher. And they are wasting him in a middle relief role. A guy with that kind of an arm has to either start or close.

Stabbed by Foulke.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to andrewmitch's comment:

get used to it, all the Tanaka and Ellsbury's in the world can not replace Mariano Rivera

they now have to play 9 inning games like everyone else

well, expect for the team that has The Koji Machine!!

Glad to see Robertson get shelled. I just don't like the guy; hope he gets shelled many more times.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

Far be it from me to give the Yankees advice. But other than Tanaka, Betances is far and away their best pitcher. And they are wasting him in a middle relief role. A guy with that kind of an arm has to either start or close.

Stabbed by Foulke.

Robertson's been very good, so far. Going into today, he only had one blown save. He threw 28 pitches yesterday, which may have played into the blown save, today. Betances has been solid gold, and may end up closing, but Robertson earned the job. It's his to lose. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

we lose 10 straight, they spend another half billion and yet we are only a mere 2 1/2 games back

as long as they keep Cashman, I like our chances regardless of budget deltas..........

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

this new site is slower than AJP!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

I looked up that error 503-backend is unhealthy . Apparently something to do with the data base and available connections. I hope that clears it up for everyone. ( I have no idea what any of that means ) I think maybe BDC needs a better technician for the forums. 

Stabbed by Foulke.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

CHOKE not chock

LOVE my  Red Sox, Bs, Cs, Pats and enjoy the ride every year. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

CHOKE not chock

It's word play that goes back to last year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

CHOKE not chock

[object HTMLDivElement]

Typical Jim from Forida. Two measures behind and off key. When you have that problem, it's best to just stop singing. Zero sense of humor, no clue what's actually going on, yet an expert and advisor on everything. When you have that problem, it's best to stop posting. Notice that everyone else got the joke besides you? You and Hetch related?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Cheer up. There will be another major "upgrade" this summer

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Stabbed by Foulke.

[object HTMLDivElement]

Shhhhhhh! Not so loud DG!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Stabbed by Foulke.

[object HTMLDivElement]

[object HTMLDivElement].    You are right. There probably is a Yankee mole lurking on this forum. That could also explain the slowness and technical problems. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Stabbed by Foulke.

[object HTMLDivElement]

[object HTMLDivElement].    You are right. There probably is a Yankee mole lurking on this forum. That could also explain the slowness and technical problems. 

[object HTMLDivElement]

I think it's either Jim or Hetch. Each time they arrive the humor train loses a drive gear. Ever seen those two with Cashman/Stienbrenner in the same place at the same time? That's it, yes, I'm convinced of it now. They are moles.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Stabbed by Foulke.

[object HTMLDivElement]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I think it's either Jim or Hetch. Each time they arrive the humor train loses a drive gear. Ever seen those two with Cashman/Stienbrenner in the same place at the same time? That's it, yes, I'm convinced of it now. They are moles.

Be careful.....don't mess with a man who wears a mustache!!  I've seen the results and its not pretty.....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

Stabbed by Foulke.

[object HTMLDivElement]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Be careful.....don't mess with a man who wears a mustache!!  I've seen the results and its not pretty.....

[object HTMLDivElement]

LOL

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

It could be Jim from Florida. He sounds like a New York sports radio caller. " Hi Mike, this is Jim from Florida." I have pretty much ruled out you, me and J-Bay. Jete2fan and Pinstripe Zac would be too obvious. Maybe we need a thread called " Who is the Yankee mole on this forum ? "  Open it up to discussion. 

Stabbed by Foulke.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

CHOKE not chock

[object HTMLDivElement]

Typical Jim from Forida. Two measures behind and off key. When you have that problem, it's best to just stop singing. Zero sense of humor, no clue what's actually going on, yet an expert and advisor on everything. When you have that problem, it's best to stop posting. Notice that everyone else got the joke besides you? You and Hetch related?

Of course, not everyone can keep up with all the inside jokes on this board. What would have been so hard to simply explain the "joke" rather than attack another poster.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Stabbed by Foulke.

[object HTMLDivElement]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[object HTMLDivElement]        

dgalehouse
    First: 6/4/2010
    Last: 6/1/2014

It could be Jim from Florida. He sounds like a New York sports radio caller. " Hi Mike, this is Jim from Florida." I have pretty much ruled out you, me and J-Bay. Jete2fan and Pinstripe Zac would be too obvious. Maybe we need a thread called " Who is the Yankee mole on this forum ? " Open it up to discussion.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

It takes forever to post here.  They can put a man on the moon......

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to royf19's comment:

CHOKE not chock

[object HTMLDivElement]

Of course, not everyone can keep up with all the inside jokes on this board. What would have been so hard to simply explain the "joke" rather than attack another poster.

[object HTMLDivElement]

Right. "Explain" anything to Jim from Florida? The guy who corrects everyone for everything, and is the one and only true, mature and loyal Red Sox fan? Secondly, he's on here regularly, if he doesn't know what "chock" means--which just might have been the most consistently used joke on the entire forum all of last year--that in itself speaks volumes. Third, "attack another poster"? What? This was an "attack"? What the heck is going on in here tonight? Are you the new post police? You the new Pike? What gives? 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:

[object HTMLDivElement]

Yankee moles.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In response to royf19's comment:

CHOKE not chock

[object HTMLDivElement]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Right. "Explain" anything to Jim from Florida? The guy who corrects everyone for everything, and is the one and only true, mature and loyal Red Sox fan? Secondly, he's on here regularly, if he doesn't know what "chock" means--which just might have been the most consistently used joke on the entire forum all of last year--that in itself speaks volumes. Third, "attack another poster"? What? This was an "attack"? What the heck is going on in here tonight? Are you the new post police? You the new Pike? What gives? 

1. It actually took me a minute to remember the usage. It's not a crime not remember all the inside-the-message board jokes. Jim's a good guy. No need to rip him. Corrects everything -- eh, we all have our faults.

2. Pike? PIKE? You're callin' me PIKE? Them's fightin' words. You best be ready to throw down. Never been so insulted in my life.

Nah -- you just seemed to jump on a couple of good posters tonight for no good reason. IMO. You're better than that. We have enough posters who will rip someone simply because they disagree.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:

[object HTMLDivElement]

Yankee moles.

I think 67redsox is the mole. No one could be that boring unless they're working undercover.

Sections
Shortcuts