Yankees Robertson on DL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: Yankees Robertson on DL

In Response to Re: Yankees Robertson on DL:
    In Response to Re: Yankees Robertson on DL : I'm a Sox fan on a Sox board. I'd be here either way. I wouldn't spend a second of my time monitoring what Yankee fans say on their boards. Why would I care?
    Posted by kimsaysthis

So nice to know that we're renting space in your mind violet.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Yankees Robertson on DL : It's a shame, but you still are unable or unwilling to read posts. We've been here before. And, as per usual, your question was already answered in a previous post on the thread. You come to the board demanding Sox fans "keep it real", which, one would assume, would mean you're "keeping it real" about the Yankees.
    Posted by kimsaysthis

On the contrary; it appears you're the one not comprehending. This is now the 3rd time I've mentioned you started this all by complaining about the Yankee posters here being unrealistic, yet you've been predictably silent about it, which is understandable, because ignoring this gives you license with your 'real' shtick, which is simply more diversion IMO; we've been here before as well.

Speaking of, I don't have a problem discussing realism about the Yankees or any other team; in fact, when I started a thread on what p-ssed me off about Jeter during the time of his 3K celebration and the ASG last year, you attacked it for a change as a concoction (There was a popular buzzword you used at the time that I can't recall now, and I doubt a Thesaurus would help).

This is symptomatic of more redundant & fandom fueled rhetoric from you; which is why you don't get along with the majority, defend Pike & Smiley yet demonize JBay, Mike Nagy & others, and have delusions about how this board is run.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Some Yanks are doing well, but...

Martin .170 (.640 OPS)
    Teix     .228 (.669 OPS)
    ARod   .787 OPS

28 starts from...
    Kuroda   4.50
    Nova      5.69
    Hughes  5.23
    Garcia    8.27

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Yankees Robertson on DL : On the contrary; it appears you're the one not comprehending. This is now the 3rd time I've mentioned you started this all by complaining about the Yankee posters here being unrealistic, yet you've been predictably silent about it, which is understandable, because ignoring this gives you license with your 'real ' shtick, which is simply more diversion IMO; we've been here before as well. Speaking of, I don't have a problem discussing realism about the Yankees or any other team; in fact, when I started a thread on what p-ssed me off about Jeter during the time of his 3K celebration and the ASG last year, you attacked it for a change as a concoction (There was a popular buzzword you used at the time that I can't recall now, and I doubt a Thesaurus would help). This is symptomatic of more redundant & fandom fueled rhetoric from you; which is why you don't get along with the majority, defend Pike & Smiley yet demonize JBay, Mike Nagy & others, and have delusions about how this board is run.
    Posted by nhsteven

Yankee fans who come to a Sox board expecting Sox fans to "keep it real" should also "keep it real". Where do you see anything that involved me in that sentence?

A realistic Yankee thread means you discuss the Yankees realistically, like the Sox realistic thread. Not that you say, "What about the Sox?", "Shouldn't that comment be made generically?", and "Your players aren't doing so well either, na na na na na."

I have no idea what you're talking about as far as the Jete thread. Put the post up if I made it. And I'm sure "redundant & fandom fueled rhetoric" on a Sox board would bother those fans as it seems to bother you as well. Again, you're on a Sox fan board.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Yankees Robertson on DL : Yankee fans who come to a Sox board expecting Sox fans to "keep it real" should also "keep it real". Where do you see anything that involved me in that sentence? A realistic Yankee thread means you discuss the Yankees realistically, like the Sox realistic thread. Not that you say, "What about the Sox?", "Shouldn't that comment be made generically?", and "Your players aren't doing so well either, na na na na na." I have no idea what you're talking about as far as the Jete thread. Put the post up if I made it. And I'm sure "redundant & fandom fueled rhetoric" on a Sox board would bother those fans as it seems to bother you as well. Again, you're on a Sox fan board.
    Posted by kimsaysthis

Any protestations you may have to the contrary about this being a Sox board, while partly valid, is simply an excuse. And your elusive out of context jibberish is just that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Yankees Robertson on DL : Any protestations you may have to the contrary about this being a Sox board, while partly valid, is simply an excuse. And your elusive out of context jibberish is just that.
    Posted by nhsteven

I don't even know what that posts means.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Yankees Robertson on DL : I don't even know what that posts means.
    Posted by kimsaysthis

Better that way; and here's the Jeter thread, which resulted in me finding the term you used "haiku"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

This was your response:

This post is a perfect example as to why no one here should be keeping anything real. This is a Yankee fan who, admittedly, comes here to make sure Sox fans keep it real here. lol

If abusive Yankee fans would get a life and stop policing Sox boards and insulting the fans here when they're not busy running them off their own board, none of these conversations would even be taking place.

And, yes, a grown adult rival team fan who talks in haiku and comes to the board as a "character", agenda in tow, does have a bit of a screw loose. IMO

+++++++++++++++++

At the same time,in this post you slammed my movie threads, which at the time were generally quite popiular, that is, except to you, and accused me of having a screw loose.

I don't think you can afford to say that about anybody.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

This was your response: This post is a perfect example as to why no one here should be keeping anything real. This is a Yankee fan who, admittedly, comes here to make sure Sox fans keep it real here. lol If abusive Yankee fans would get a life and stop policing Sox boards and insulting the fans here when they're not busy running them off their own board, none of these conversations would even be taking place. And, yes, a grown adult rival team fan who talks in haiku and comes to the board as a "character", agenda in tow, does have a bit of a screw loose. IMO +++++++++++++++++ At the same time,in this post you slammed my movie threads, which at the time were generally quite popiular, that is, except to you, and accused me of having a screw loose. I don't think you can afford to say that about anybody.
    Posted by nhsteven

Again, we've been here before. There is only one Yankee fan here who talks in haiku. So, this post wasn't even directed at you. It was directed at Zac who ran me off the board, which is also in the post.

Yes, I marvel every time a Sox poster responds to him like it's normal for a grown man to talk in haiku. But I'm sure he believes it makes what he does here seem more cute, when it's really not.

The part you left out was the post I responded to (which was included in my post). That post was as I assumed made by Zac. How did you not see that? It's not even a cut and paste, it's an actual "responding to post":

"what a strange post for a '' yankeefan '' to post on a sox board
    Posted by pinstripezac32"

This must just be another "change the subject" post by you so you can avoid what's actually being discussed. Again, been there, done that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

No I was cutting and pasting, and didn't do a perfect job; you can click on the link yourself; if you were indeed referring to Zac, I apologize for misunderstanding your haiku comment

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

No I was cutting and pasting, and didn't do a perfect job; you can click on the link yourself; if you were indeed referring to Zac, I apologize for misunderstanding your haiku comment
    Posted by nhsteven

My post was actually defending you, and you're blaming me. How funny is that? While Zac doesn't like positive Sox fans/posts on the board, there's a little known fact that he also goes after Yankee fans who say anything negative about the Yankees here. That's what he was doing in your thread. He runs a tight ship.

And anyone that explains anything to him about thier posts about the Sox should see how he treats Yankee fans who say negative/realistic things about the Yankees here. He clearly comes here to control the conversation on both sides. No positive Sox posts, and no negative Yankee posts. Who doesn't see this?

Probably the people who had his post count reinstated after numerous bannings.

FTR, I added the post I responded to, to the previous post.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

OK

Sections
Shortcuts