Yankees Rolling

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

Yankees Rolling

Time to re-think their demise. CC appears to have regained his form, Andy looked very good, as did Nova. Right now they have 6 starters, all throwing the ball well. No, I'am not a yankee fan just a observer who knows good baseball when it's presented. Here's hoping they have one losing streak left in them.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: Yankees Rolling

In response to pike's comment:

Pinstripe, NHSteven, Jesseyeric, Jeter, and Perkins at least have the courage to admit that they are Yankee fans. The closet ones are despicable.

Doesn't take courage to take the likes of you on Pike.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

"Doesn't take courage to take the likes of you on Pike."

No comprendo.

Then go to an English class.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Some posters here are afraid to post much in recent days since spellcheck and editing are missing. Take your time and go to an Internet distionary if needed.

Or an internet dictionary if you prefer.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Some posters here are afraid to post much in recent days since spellcheck and editing are missing. Take your time and go to an Internet distionary if needed.

LMFAO

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to jesseyeric's comment:

LMFAO

Pike imposter warning.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

I don't know for sure, of course.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In response to wallyisdead's comment:

In response to Hingham Hammer's comment:

Time to re-think their demise. CC appears to have regained his form, Andy looked very good, as did Nova. Right now they have 6 starters, all throwing the ball well. No, I'am not a yankee fan just a observer who knows good baseball when it's presented. Here's hoping they have one losing streak left in them.

Classic flip flop.

The only flip flop that took place was the play of the yankees. They went from push overs to world beaters in a week. That never makes me happy but I can live with it knowing two yankee posters here are pleased. You remind me of pike. Not sure what end is up.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

BS, Hingham has been a Yankee fan for years here. Don't lie.

All I can say to that is the posters here that refer to you as an idiot have great insight.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to Soxchemistry's comment:

Most fans are aware the Bob Ryan's nickname is the Hingham Hammer. Are you Bob Ryan? If not then why are you using his moniker? Isn't one of the forum rules is to not use someone elses moniker or pretend that you are them?

How about you pike do you have gills?

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In response to pinstripezac's comment:

gawd I miss that edit button

CP might be able to help out. Edit/delete he has them all.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In response to pinstripezac's comment:

The only flip flop that took place was the play of the yankees. They went from push overs to world beaters in a week. That never makes me happy but I can live with it knowing two yankee posters here are pleased. You remind me of pike. Not sure what end is up.

greetings HH, thanks

yeah he's probably another pickette

meantime

anyone hoping the yanks don't make the PO

sorry folks this is the PO

a great little pennant race between the O's A's & NNY

Enjoy the ride my friend. It's what baseball is supposed to be. I can only hope that the last 3 sox games of this season have meaning.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I still believe that the Yankees will win the division.  Although, it is still a very close race and winning the division could be decided by how many games the Red Sox win/lose to both the Orioles and Yankees. 

Sections
Shortcuts