Yankees/Sox on ESPN2 streaming

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Re: Yankees/Sox on ESPN2 streaming

In response to mryazz's comment:

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

Doubront is getting hammered again.

get used to it. he doesn't inspire much confidence and will pitch his way out of the starting rotation.

We'll see. Its just ST now, but what is irritating about this guy is the fact that he reportedly showed up out of shape on day 1. Thats a lack of professionalism. Douby could come around this year. I expect NOTHING from Dumpster or Lacking though.

in that case, both lester and buchholz better win 30 games each for the SOX to have any chance of playing over .500 ball.

I don't expect much over .500. In fact, I think a 13 game improvement over last year would have to be classified as a success, at least based on the record alone. Unfortunately, unless major moves are made to improve the team for 2015, we will continue to be a .500 team for many many years.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to SpacemanEephus's comment:

FYI.  

They better not be talking POLITICS  !!

I know riiiight Bill??? I mean ESPN is where I go to watch sports, not hear a bunch of guys talk a politics! seriously, who does that anymore????

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

ESPN injects leftist politics into the entire broadcast.

Oh dear.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

ESPN injects leftist politics into the entire broadcast.

Schilling will balance it...

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

I'm sure it troubles you greatly, Space;) I like how the media defines "inappropiate", which is whatever their owners say is "inappropriate. We have two generations of people who have watched professional sports with nothing but a monolithic viewpoint that is filtered and edited to reflect a political ideology. They know that their targeted audience is lazy and bigoted, so their job is very simple.    

I agree.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to UnionFallsNY's comment:

get used to it. he doesn't inspire much confidence and will pitch his way out of the starting rotation.

We'll see. Its just ST now, but what is irritating about this guy is the fact that he reportedly showed up out of shape on day 1. Thats a lack of professionalism. Douby could come around this year. I expect NOTHING from Dumpster or Lacking though.

in that case, both lester and buchholz better win 30 games each for the SOX to have any chance of playing over .500 ball.

I don't expect much over .500. In fact, I think a 13 game improvement over last year would have to be classified as a success, at least based on the record alone. Unfortunately, unless major moves are made to improve the team for 2015, we will continue to be a .500 team for many many years.

I've got it. You and Moonslav agree on this and have stated it very often. Got it and I'm sure that others are also aware by now. Thanks.

The beatings will continue until your morale improves.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

I've got it. You and Moonslav agree on this and have stated it very often. Got it and I'm sure that others are also aware by now. Thanks.

The beatings will continue until your morale improves.

Moonslav and Pumpsie don't think that Ben  did enough this winter to improve the 2015 team. Their signing of 2-3 yr. FAs was a waste of money and should have been saved for future pitching aces. Got it. Got it. 

The redundancy will continue until morale improves.

The redundancy will continue until the forum agrees with Moonslav and Pumpsie.

It will continue until we know what they are going to say before they say it.

Until morales improves, the brainwashing will continue.

Let's hear it one more time, Ben didn't do enough to

IMPROVE the 2015 TEAM. NOT ENOUGH. NOT ENOUGH.

Excellent! You are making progress in your reading comprehension class I see. Your mommy will be proud of you for this. I know I am.