Yankees went cheap on bullpen

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Victory12321. Show Victory12321's posts

Re: Yankees went cheap on bullpen

In response to Hingham Hammer's comment:

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

[QUOTE]

As for the site I got bounced from. I post there on a regular basis. I also post at Vic's new site. He is clueless. One of these day's I will lay it on him.

No you don't

Sawxheads Forums were taken down in October 2013, and you were never reinstated after your racist and homophobic tirade. 

As for my new site, You haven't posted one single post ever since we allowed you to get one more chance a few days ago, fungophil. 

In fact, you don't even have access to the other side of the site where I posted that it was going to be a good idea to allow you in our site just so we can remind you how you told us that you will NEVER join our site, worst case scenario I just ban you again and then I still remind you how you told us that you will never join our site.

Sorta like that comment about the Yanks never winning a WS back in June of 2009.

You know how some of us have that friend that doesn't know how to play hide and seek but rather than make him feel bad you just pretend that you just didn't see him sticking his head behind the bushes? That's you Paul, you are our very "special" friend  :P

Half of the site knew, we are just waiting for you to post or as you said, "lay it down". LOL

But don't worry, we will continue to pretend that we didn't know you were on our site, we will go about our business as if we didn't know you come often to read, so don't worry, this will be a secret. :P

My apologies for interrupting you, you were saying something about being phony and giving a speech about credibility...

Go ahead and continue. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to Victory12321's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Hingham Hammer's comment:

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

[QUOTE]

As for the site I got bounced from. I post there on a regular basis. I also post at Vic's new site. He is clueless. One of these day's I will lay it on him.

No you don't

Sawxheads Forums were taken down in October 2013, and you were never reinstated after your racist and homophobic tirade. 

As for my new site, You haven't posted one single post ever since we allowed you to get one more chance a few days ago, fungophil. 

In fact, you don't even have access to the other side of the site where I posted that it was going to be a good idea to allow you in our site just so we can remind you how you told us that you will NEVER join our site, worst case scenario I just ban you again and then I still remind you how you told us that you will never join our site.

You know how some of us have that friend that doesn't know how to play hide and seek but rather than make him feel bad you just pretend that you just didn't see him sticking his head behind the bushes? That's you Paul, you are our very "special" friend  :P

Half of the site knew, we are just waiting for you to post or as you said, "lay it down". LOL

But don't worry, we will continue to pretend that we didn't know you were on our site, we will go about our business as if we didn't know you come often to read, so don't worry, this will be a secret. :P

My apologies for interrupting you, you were saying something about being phony and giving a speech about credibility...

Go ahead and continue. 

[/QUOTE]

Welcome Vic....sorry to interrupt

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Victory12321. Show Victory12321's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey Pumps

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey Pumps

[/QUOTE]

Didn't mean to interrupt your rant 

You should drop over and post here more often. Jete needs the support.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Gee Fungo Phil are you out there?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

well Hfxsoxnut I must admit

I'm kinda of surprised/ disappointed
    while I had major concerns this winter
    I thought R BP was doing better than this
    24th in ERA and 17 in WHIP

http://espn.go.com/mlb/stats/team/_/stat/pitching/split/128

Sections
Shortcuts