Yankees Working To Void Alex Rodriguez's Contract

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Yankees Working To Void Alex Rodriguez's Contract

In response to HelloItsMeAgain1's comment:

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

Assuming that the negative publicity doesn't have a cost, and assuming that attorneys work for free.

I doubt he changes the amount that the Yanks draw at this point. In fact, it probably helps. Bad publicity can sell better than good sometimes, unfortunately.

And the lawyers are on the payroll, they get paid whether they are looking into arod's contract or not.

[/QUOTE]

They're the one who wrote it, babe. My guess is, lawyers who specialize in cracking contracts, are looking at it. Maybe in conjunction with theirs. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to LR3683paw's comment:

I was being facetious and sarcastic and apparently it went over Babe's head. Did you notice that HelloitsMeAgain means " It is me Babe again" and that he is now HelloitsMeAgain1. Last weeks moniker got banned. His alternate moniker is Triumph1 which was Triumph last week.  Why can't Bob in Halifax realize that Babe is a Yankee fan who comes here to annoy Red Sox fans. Hundreds have noticed that already, only Bob thinks that troll Babe is good for the forum. Is this blindness of the obvious a fraternity thing?

Babe's posts are mostly about baseball, yours are mostly not about baseball.  A large % of your posts are about other posters, and many of them annoy Red Sox fans here.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

They're the one who wrote it, babe. My guess is, lawyers who specialize in cracking contracts, are looking at it. 

Contract lawyers are contract lawyers. Who better to know how to crack a contract than the people that write them.

You are really reaching here, jbay.

[/QUOTE]

Not really, Babe. Law is as specialized as medicine. If they wrote it, they may tend not  to recoginize it, or want to. New set of legal eagle eyes looking at it, see it differently. Just an opinion.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

I'll bet that the Yankee forums are buzzing with much more opinions ( pro and con) about this issue. Why come here to discuss it? One would expect that posters on those forum would be better read, informed, and passionate about this topic. Why come here Babe unless you want to debate, annoy, and waste our time?

What's wrong with him coming here to debate?  You don't like people debating on a forum, is that it?

Look up the Internet definition of an Internet troll.  They do not debate with logic, reason, sincerity, honesty, or morality. Their only purpose is to inflame, annoy, irritate, and waste your time. Babe comes here to annoy as many as possible. Bob from Halifax must love debating a stone fence or his dog. Orv else he might be a member of the fraternity that cares not about the Red Sox, fandom, and loyalty. He just likes a forum for entertainment and Babe provides that, any port in a storm.

OK i bit and googled "internet troll" and all i got was "Did you mean: Pike?"

what am i doing wrong??

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

I'll bet that the Yankee forums are buzzing with much more opinions ( pro and con) about this issue. Why come here to discuss it? One would expect that posters on those forum would be better read, informed, and passionate about this topic. Why come here Babe unless you want to debate, annoy, and waste our time?

What's wrong with him coming here to debate?  You don't like people debating on a forum, is that it?

Look up the Internet definition of an Internet troll.  They do not debate with logic, reason, sincerity, honesty, or morality. Their only purpose is to inflame, annoy, irritate, and waste your time. Babe comes here to annoy as many as possible. Bob from Halifax must love debating a stone fence or his dog. Orv else he might be a member of the fraternity that cares not about the Red Sox, fandom, and loyalty. He just likes a forum for entertainment and Babe provides that, any port in a storm.

what am i doing wrong??

Did they list all his alias' ?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

what am i doing wrong??

Did they list all his alias' ?

i posted a screenshot but it must be in the wrong format.. oh well.

no aliases J-Bay but i got some pictures of him... wish i hadn't LOL. your better off just using the image your brain creates when you picture him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Now here you are again using someone else's personal information.  You've been asked not to do this many times but you keep doing it anyway.  It's one of the worst and most troll-like things anybody can do on a message board.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Now here you are again using someone else's personal information.  You've been asked not to do this many times but you keep doing it anyway.  It's one of the worst and most troll-like things anybody can do on a message board.

J-Bay called you Bob on this forum. Thus it is not secret that you are Bob.

Pike weren't you warned about policing the forum??

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

what am i doing wrong??

That's pretty funny. He probably looks, sounds & acts like that bit part in Seinfeld who was working in a mannequin factory & had a crush on Elaine.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

Assuming that the negative publicity doesn't have a cost, and assuming that attorneys work for free.

I doubt he changes the amount that the Yanks draw at this point. In fact, it probably helps. Bad publicity can sell better than good sometimes, unfortunately.

And the lawyers are on the payroll, they get paid whether they are looking into arod's contract or not.

[/QUOTE]

None of the firms I ever worked for had litigators on staff.  Staff attorneys give out advice so that you don't need trial lawyers.  I've worked with lawyers getting $300k.  Those guys don't go to court.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Can't talk baseball in here without Yazzer or Triumph ruining a thread.

Actually, the only person I've seen ruining baseball threads here since softlaw has gone away is you.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts