Yankees Working To Void Alex Rodriguez's Contract

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Yankees Working To Void Alex Rodriguez's Contract

In response to mef429's comment:

In response to LR3683paw's comment:

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

I'll bet that the Yankee forums are buzzing with much more opinions ( pro and con) about this issue. Why come here to discuss it? One would expect that posters on those forum would be better read, informed, and passionate about this topic. Why come here Babe unless you want to debate, annoy, and waste our time?

What's wrong with him coming here to debate?  You don't like people debating on a forum, is that it?

Look up the Internet definition of an Internet troll.  They do not debate with logic, reason, sincerity, honesty, or morality. Their only purpose is to inflame, annoy, irritate, and waste your time. Babe comes here to annoy as many as possible. Bob from Halifax must love debating a stone fence or his dog. Orv else he might be a member of the fraternity that cares not about the Red Sox, fandom, and loyalty. He just likes a forum for entertainment and Babe provides that, any port in a storm.

OK i bit and googled "internet troll" and all i got was "Did you mean: Pike?"

what am i doing wrong??

Did they list all his alias' ?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

I'll bet that the Yankee forums are buzzing with much more opinions ( pro and con) about this issue. Why come here to discuss it? One would expect that posters on those forum would be better read, informed, and passionate about this topic. Why come here Babe unless you want to debate, annoy, and waste our time?

What's wrong with him coming here to debate?  You don't like people debating on a forum, is that it?

Look up the Internet definition of an Internet troll.  They do not debate with logic, reason, sincerity, honesty, or morality. Their only purpose is to inflame, annoy, irritate, and waste your time. Babe comes here to annoy as many as possible. Bob from Halifax must love debating a stone fence or his dog. Orv else he might be a member of the fraternity that cares not about the Red Sox, fandom, and loyalty. He just likes a forum for entertainment and Babe provides that, any port in a storm.

what am i doing wrong??

Did they list all his alias' ?

i posted a screenshot but it must be in the wrong format.. oh well.

no aliases J-Bay but i got some pictures of him... wish i hadn't LOL. your better off just using the image your brain creates when you picture him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Now here you are again using someone else's personal information.  You've been asked not to do this many times but you keep doing it anyway.  It's one of the worst and most troll-like things anybody can do on a message board.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Now here you are again using someone else's personal information.  You've been asked not to do this many times but you keep doing it anyway.  It's one of the worst and most troll-like things anybody can do on a message board.

J-Bay called you Bob on this forum. Thus it is not secret that you are Bob.

Pike weren't you warned about policing the forum??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

what am i doing wrong??

That's pretty funny. He probably looks, sounds & acts like that bit part in Seinfeld who was working in a mannequin factory & had a crush on Elaine.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to HelloItsMeAgain1's comment:

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

Assuming that the negative publicity doesn't have a cost, and assuming that attorneys work for free.

I doubt he changes the amount that the Yanks draw at this point. In fact, it probably helps. Bad publicity can sell better than good sometimes, unfortunately.

And the lawyers are on the payroll, they get paid whether they are looking into arod's contract or not.

[/QUOTE]

None of the firms I ever worked for had litigators on staff.  Staff attorneys give out advice so that you don't need trial lawyers.  I've worked with lawyers getting $300k.  Those guys don't go to court.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Can't talk baseball in here without Yazzer or Triumph ruining a thread.

Actually, the only person I've seen ruining baseball threads here since softlaw has gone away is you.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

Can't talk baseball in here without Yazzer or Triumph ruining a thread.

Actually, the only person I've seen ruining baseball threads here since softlaw has gone away is you.

Hopefully, he's helping the Yankees try to void ARODs contract;)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Reading all I can find, listening to the experts on ESPN, MLB Network since the story broke.

Now seems voiding the contract the way it is worded is wishful thinking by yankee fans. At the outset i thought it could be a possibility but I'm not a lawyer.

As a Yankee fan I doubt we'll ever see him in the uniform again but tend to think it will have to be some sort of a buy-out each side giving in, sincerely doubt he would retire leaving money on the table.

The cheating is one thing, that makes me sick, but the lying to the fans and the organization is why he won't be back.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

As a Red Sox fan, I hope A-Rod finishes his contract with the NY Yankees.  LOL

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

The Charge of the Late Brigade: A Travisty of MLB Justice

Hafner League, Hafner League, Hafner League Downward

Hal in the Valley of Dad

Owed him 600

Void it, O law brigade

And charge for the PED's

Hal in the Valley of Dad

Owed him 600

Void it, O law brigade

With Arod now dismayed

Not though the owner knew

Someone had blundered

Theirs not to make up lies

Theirs not to say "Oh my!":

Theirs not to just pop-fly

Steroid to right of him

Steroid to left of him

Steroid in front of him

Injected, then wondered

Swarmed with boos and beer

Badly he played and fell

Into the Hall of Shame

Into the Valley of Hal

Who owed him 600......

(to be continued.....as lame as this is, it took only 15 minutes....so sadly there might be more verses coming....)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

If Roid can find a doctor who can support that he is incapable of playing BB ever again because of his hip or whatever he can conjure up, the Yanks owe him the entire $114M. It's a contractual stipulation.

Sections
Shortcuts