Yankewa Vs Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from razcreation. Show razcreation's posts

Yankees Vs Red Sox

Is the problem with Boston club house or coaching? I ask cause the Yankees are missing Sabathia and Pineda and their lineup is old. Yet, their playing over .500 baseball. Mean while the Red Sox are 27-31 and if you ask any GM or scout in baseball the Red Sox have much more talent than the Yankees from minors to majors. Something is wrong in Boston.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: Yankewa Vs Red Sox

In response to razcreation's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Is the problem with Boston club house or coaching? I ask cause the Yankees are missing Sabathia and Pineda and their lineup is old. Yet, their playing over .500 baseball. Mean while the Red Sox are 27-31 and if you ask any GM or scout in baseball the Red Sox have much more talent than the Yankees from minors to majors. Something is wrong in Boston.

[/QUOTE]

Wait a second.  The Yankees spent half a billion this offseason and were expected by many to be greatly improved over last year.  Instead they're worse than last year.  (Also please note: they didn't even have Pineda the last two years and weren't supposed to be counting on him this year.)

Are you really trying to use them as an example we should look up to?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

The Yankees just dropped to 3rd place and 5 games out.

Yeah, they're really tearin' it up.

I'm betting the Yankee message boards are as whiny as this one is.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

The New York Post is always fun to read when the Yankees are going sour. :-)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

That's true!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wait a second.  The Yankees spent half a billion this offseason and were expected by many to be greatly improved over last year.  Instead they're worse than last year.  (Also please note: they didn't even have Pineda the last two years and weren't supposed to be counting on him this year.)

Are you really trying to use them as an example we should look up to?

[/QUOTE]

You simply can not replace Mariano Rivera.  No way they could be better when they're model is sign all the top free agents and then round off the roster by bottom feeding.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Indeed it is.  I also enjoying watching the YES post game show after a loss.  It's far better than Seinfeld.

Best all time was listening to the Fan w/ Mike F for the month after the 2004 WS.  That was awesome.

MORE TO FOLLOW!!!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In the last 10 games the Red Sox are 7-3 and the Yankees are 5-5, so in actuality the reverse is true. I know losing two games can be tough but cheer up.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

Well, I'd argue that lately the Sox have been playing better than the Skanks, but that's now saying much given neither team looks like a solid bet for the postseason as of right now. That COULD change, for either team, but it's really all about adjustments, possible trades, and players getting healthy.