YANKS about to put Bmore in 4th, what does it mean?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

Re: YANKS about to put Bmore in 4th, what does it mean?

In response to ImagydSportsForTwitter's comment:

yanks are surging.. getting good starts from cc and pet, and nova is pitching shutouts and going deeper into games. even the hughser is stinking less than usual.. plus the freakin offense is becoming what they said they were. no easy outs regardless if southpaw or rightie.. o's are just awerage. no legit stopper. timlan's only one that can go beyong 6 consistently.closer is a total jabro. great defense though, but overall cant HANGGG!

"getting good starts from cc"

??????????????

don't quit your day job.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

With ARod in the lineup ---and being clutch--the Yankees leap frogged the O's this weekend and are charging toward the Ray's---I don't think they will catch the Sox but they could get one of the WC.

How would that look to you MLB????? ARod makes the playoffs along with Peralta, and  Cruz is taking BP and eligible for the playoffs. If these three teams make the playoffs with PED users and no firm tests to determine if they are still using--I would be most disheartened as a fan. The rules are the rules 50 games means 50 games. Should someone have said the remainder of the 2013 season and post season?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

just means they've picked up their play a bit, still a lot of work to do..passing them was the easy part...now staying past them.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

"what does it mean?"..."channeling his inner______"

It means they are in 3rd place.

It also means you need new catch phrases for your "headlines".

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Double rainbow.......what does it mean????

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Bay Bridge (SF/Oakland) closed until Tues 9/2 so heavy traffic other bridges to Oakland but I will be wearing my "Bee" on my cap & Boston Strong T-Shirt & attending the game & rooting my heart out for an A's sweep.  Hope we sweep the White Sox too but as much as I hate to do it, I'd rather have the Orioles beat the Yankees today. NY is coming on strong & it may need to be us when we meet to put them away instead of getting outside help.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

Bay Bridge (SF/Oakland) closed until Tues 9/2 so heavy traffic other bridges to Oakland but I will be wearing my "Bee" on my cap & Boston Strong T-Shirt & attending the game & rooting my heart out for an A's sweep.  Hope we sweep the White Sox too but as much as I hate to do it, I'd rather have the Orioles beat the Yankees today. NY is coming on strong & it may need to be us when we meet to put them away instead of getting outside help.

The Yankees are like cockroaches. You can never be sure they are really dead until you have to peel them off the bottom of your boot. Thats why I root for any team playing them until they are mathmatically eliminated. The only good Yankee team is a dead Yankee team.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

It means Baltimore will score 7 in the 7th the next day and jump back into 3rd.

I have foreseen it.

Sections
Shortcuts