1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Re: yanks all the way

1978?  Really?  You're bringing up 1978?  Dude, that was like 35 years ago, and I bet you have no idea what happened. 

“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me. Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”

-Shel Silverstein

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In response to notin's comment:

1978?  Really?  You're bringing up 1978?  Dude, that was like 35 years ago, and I bet you have no idea what happened. 

“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me. Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”

-Shel Silverstein

Poor guy hasn't a clue. You might be right about him not knowing what went down in 1978 but he probably wishes he could forget the 2004 alcs. Really, was there ever a greater display of choking?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

Leave him to wallow --as you say anything can happen. The Rays and O's are playing very good ball--The Sox are holding their own and the Yanks have been remarkable--just when you think they can't stay in the race they do.

For the next 2 1/2 months  the East will be playing a lot of games against each other--we all know the team with the best pitching and clutch hitting will win--it will be a dogfight no doubt.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Haha, all the way to what? Fourth place? Are TB and Balt gonna choke for you too? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

really?  are you a 13 years old kid never watch baseball in all season along.  You probably do not even know that Jeter is on DL.  You probably didnt know the Yankees's starting five rotation.   well, too bad the Yankees arent going to finish higher than 4th place this year cuz they have to play Boston 7 more times at fenway park as well to play against  Orioles, Rays and Blue Jays.  No Way that the Yankees can play .500 ball against these teams.

Good luck watching the Yankees playing this year!!

Sox will win the game tonite.  That is my guarantee talk!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

yanks don't win this year, but I am very worried about the sox.  Who can we get for a right hand bat and two relievers without giving up the farm..Hopefully , more of a salary dump short term situation.

NC

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

are you trolling, or have you not watched a game all year and think the standings are just a typo??Embarassed

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to nyfan11's comment:

Daa YANKEES WIN!!! Daa YANKEES WIN!!! WOOHOO

Yanks will win it all this year because the red sux love to choke, + they will big time. Come September they will do that '78 thing again. LOL.

GO YANKS

To even make the playoffs, the Yankees might have to do that '04 thing where the team comes from behind after being pronounced dead.  You have heard of that '04 thing, haven't you?

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts