YANKS are about to plunge to the CELLAR?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: YANKS are about to plunge to the CELLAR?

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

I was beginning to think all the Yankee fans had vacated the premises. lol

just suffering in silence Tongue Out....just gotta keep going, after all both our teams aren't too far removed from lost seasons(which they survived)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Stupid thread to begin with since we are only at the end of June. The only thing that matters is what the standings look like at the end of September. Personally, I will never count the Yanks out until they are mathematically eliminated !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

[QUOTE]

just suffering in silence Tongue Out....just gotta keep going, after all both our teams aren't too far removed from lost seasons(which they survived)

[/QUOTE]

No need to suffer in silence, jete.  Every team can have a bad game or run.  Your guys have held up remarkably well given all those injuries to the big bats. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to maxbialystock's comment:

In response to jete02fan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No need to suffer in silence, jete.  Every team can have a bad game or run.  Your guys have held up remarkably well given all those injuries to the big bats. 

[/QUOTE]thanks Max, but truthfully, i've been preparing myself since 2010, and while i'm still hopeful of competing... i still think this may the season we take the bigger hit that they've been fortunate to avoid since then... 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

Only 3 teams have a winning record when facing the AL East:

Boston     21-14

NYYanks  18-13

Detroit     11-8

The Yanks will not fade away. Jeter and Grandy will return.

Sox4ever

There now. ya see why I have such a great deal of respect for you Moon. You always tell it like it is. no this way to the left, or that way to the right. just right down the middle and always spot on. I have been loving the sox since #9 played left field. I have also always had a great deal of respect for the guys from da bronx. anybody in here that thinks that by sept the yanks will be totally out of it, well, I've got a bridge to sell em....real cheap...a whole lotta baseball left to play Moon............and a whole lotta rosie...........quote Brian Johnson AC/DC!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

I'm more worried about the Yankees right now than I was when they were in first place.  Pineda looks terrific in his rehab games, and Sabathia's velocity is getting better with every start.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Yanks are always lurking...........as long as they got the $$$$$ to spend.......they will be in it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

Except for the OP, this generally sounds like a pro-NYY thread --- by Sox fans. IMO, it's surprising the record they have, given the players they're putting on the field.  

It's a bit surprising the Sox are 15 over .500 as well, given the players they're putting on the field.

3 of our top 5 hitters are Carp, Iggy and Nava. Lackey is our new ace. Ace is our new stopper. Uehara is our closer. Tazawa is our main set-up man. Doubront is pitching like a number 2/3 slot starter.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

rays and jays are on a roll with great pitching.. yanks have mediocre pitching, a mess of an offense with only jeter coming back to save the day... law of attrition will get them!

you just Jinxed it. thanks a lotYell

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

The Yankees have pitched very well.  I think their ERA is in the top five in the AL (3.75-ish).  

I hope no other Yankee hitter tweets again because Cashman will get p*ssed.  LOL