Yanks are no longer the beast of the EAST- their lineup is Harmless

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

Re: Yanks are no longer the beast of the EAST- their lineup is Harmless

In Response to Re: Yanks are no longer the beast of the EAST- their lineup is Harmless:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: Yanks are no longer the beast of the EAST- their lineup is Harmless": Limited sample size. They will revert to their mediocre mean.
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]

LUPICA> Alex Rodriguez and Mark Teixeira need to backup ridiculous long-term contracts in the heart of Yankees batting order.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: Yanks are no longer the beast of the EAST- their lineup is Harmless:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanks are no longer the beast of the EAST- their lineup is Harmless : I agree... the Yanks are just pretenders...
    Posted by BenitoMyHero[/QUOTE]
    Somebody has a very short memory. These harmless pretenders embarrassed the Red Sox back in April during their 3 game series & litterally spoiled the 100th anniversary of Fenway party. Also as mentioned earlier, the Yankees are averaging 10 runs a game against the Red Sox. As much as I can't stand them, I wouldn't be so quick to right them off just yet. They will be right in the thick of things as usual come September !!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mkdew763. Show mkdew763's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Yanks are no longer the beast of the EAST- their lineup is Harmless : That's a relief, I guess the redsox are all set now.
    Posted by greenwellforpresident[/QUOTE]

Is this the pot calling the kettle black?  Pretty sure Yankees are hitting better than AL worst that the Red Sox pitching is.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bucky-dent. Show bucky-dent's posts

Thanks for noticing this is terrible they put people on base every other inning and can't bring them home for their lives.time for Kevin long to shove off. And Joe better push him out the door before the press starts calling his name.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanks are no longer the beast of the EAST- their lineup is Harmless : I think it's pretty clear, they are not contenders.
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]
    I agree with you...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from crix. Show crix's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanks are no longer the beast of the EAST- their lineup is Harmless : Somebody has a very short memory. These harmless pretenders embarrassed the Red Sox back in April during their 3 game series & litterally spoiled the 100th anniversary of Fenway party. Also as mentioned earlier, the Yankees are averaging 10 runs a game against the Red Sox. As much as I can't stand them, I wouldn't be so quick to right them off just yet. They will be right in the thick of things as usual come September !!
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan[/QUOTE]

Somebody also has a short memory if they can't remember it was 2 games, not 3.  2 games out of 18.  Hardly enough to declare dominance.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

the old Beni had kind of a psychotic and enthusiastic charm. This one is a joyless fraud. 

In light of the struggles of both franchises, debating between them seems ludicrous, like constantly arguing over whether Tiger or Michelson is the better golfer while others win championships...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

In response to BenitoMyHero's comment:;

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanks are no longer the beast of the EAST- their lineup is Harmless : sorry, that card's been taken out of the deck, you reshuffle and play on....no use in pining for someones who's gone...
    Posted by jete02fan

Actually, how do you spell> Irabu ?. KURODA.

[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts