Yanks are no longer the beast of the EAST- their lineup is Harmless

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

Yanks are no longer the beast of the EAST- their lineup is Harmless

The Yanks lineup is harmless like a helpless deer in the jungle.
    The era of the 90's (Pettitte, Andruw Jones, E. Chavez, R. Ibanez,
    JETER, M.Rivera, F.Garcia, A-Rob, etc.)  is finally over in the
    Bronx. The Yanks look older than universe these days. The Yanks
    can't handle younger teams like the Jays, Orioles, etc. anymore.
    And this is a bad news for sox nation... because the Yanks are our
    main rivals in the AE. And we will miss them in September, when
    the MLB pennant race heat up.

Last January Kobe Bryant and the Yanks' FO were expecting a
    monster season from A-Rod, but unfortunately A-Rod should
    be decrared a disaster zone by Yanks' stockholders. He is
    not going anywhere this year... his best years are behind him.

Thanks guys.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: Yanks are no longer the beast of the EAST- their lineup is Harmless

In Response to Yanks are no longer the beast of the EAST- their lineup is Harmless:
    The Yanks lineup is harmless like a helpless deer in the jungle. The era of the 90's (Pettitte, Andruw Jones, E. Chavez, R. Ibanez, JETER, M.Rivera, F.Garcia, A-Rob, etc.)  is finally over in the Bronx. The Yanks look older than universe these days. The Yanks can't handle younger teams like the Jays, Orioles, etc. anymore. And this is a bad news for sox nation... because the Yanks are our main rivals in the AE. And we will miss them in September, when the MLB pennant race heat up. Last January Kobe Bryant and the Yanks' FO were expecting a monster season from A-Rod, but unfortunately A-Rod should be decrared disaster zone by Yanks' stockholders. He is not going anywhere this year... his best years are behind him. Thanks guys.
    Posted by BenitoMyHero
    you're welcome Mikey...funny how these "supposed" Yankee threads seem to always come on the heels of a Sox loss...
    you really need to step your alias game up...Embarassed

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

In Response to Re: Yanks are no longer the beast of the EAST- their lineup is Harmless:
    In Response to Yanks are no longer the beast of the EAST- their lineup is Harmless : you're welcome Mikey...funny how these "supposed" Yankee threads seem to always come on the heels of a Sox loss... you really need to step your alias game up...
    Posted by jete02fan

Hey Jete, I am pretty sure that you guys are missing
    Montero.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: Yanks are no longer the beast of the EAST- their lineup is Harmless:
    In Response to Re: Yanks are no longer the beast of the EAST- their lineup is Harmless : Hey Jete, I am pretty sure that you guys are missing Montero.
    Posted by BenitoMyHero
    sorry, that card's been taken out of the deck, you reshuffle and play on....no use in pining for someones who's gone...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

In Response to Re: Yanks are no longer the beast of the EAST- their lineup is Harmless : sorry, that card's been taken out of the deck, you reshuffle and play on....no use in pining for someones who's gone...
    Posted by jete02fan

Actually, how do you spell> Irabu ?. KURODA.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Yanks need an elite RHH. You can't contend without it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenwellforpresident. Show greenwellforpresident's posts

In Response to Yanks are no longer the beast of the EAST- their lineup is Harmless:
    The Yanks lineup is harmless like a helpless deer in the jungle. The era of the 90's (Pettitte, Andruw Jones, E. Chavez, R. Ibanez, JETER, M.Rivera, F.Garcia, A-Rob, etc.)  is finally over in the Bronx. The Yanks look older than universe these days. The Yanks can't handle younger teams like the Jays, Orioles, etc. anymore. And this is a bad news for sox nation... because the Yanks are our main rivals in the AE. And we will miss them in September, when the MLB pennant race heat up. Last January Kobe Bryant and the Yanks' FO were expecting a monster season from A-Rod, but unfortunately A-Rod should be decrared disaster zone by Yanks' stockholders. He is not going anywhere this year... his best years are behind him. Thanks guys.
    Posted by BenitoMyHero

That's a relief, I guess the redsox are all set now.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NHBALLFAN. Show NHBALLFAN's posts

In Response to Yanks are no longer the beast of the EAST- their lineup is Harmless : That's a relief, I guess the redsox are all set now.
    Posted by greenwellforpresident

Benito doesn't care how the Sox do (obviously), just how the Yanks do.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

The same can be said for our beloved SOX.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Ya Know, I hate the Yankees(Lakers too) so much, even when the Orioles, Blue Jays & Rays are ahead of them and us too,and we win and can gain a game on these leaders, I still root for them to beat NY !!!

In short, I ALWAYS root for the Yankees(Lakers too and I'll be adding NY football Giants to my hated clubs) to lose !!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

The fact is the Yanks are playing like a team with no fire in their belly. Strangest thing and maybe it is because I am paying more attention to the Rangers right now, but I have very little excitement in my belly so far this baseball season, except for the BDC Fantasy League.

I am almost hoping NY misses the playoffs although I am sure that will change once the A.S. Break hits.

And really, if this is Mikey in the Bronx - get over yourself already with this alias. It is boring and impotent. I am hoping it isn't Mikey. I would like to think a fellow Bronxite has more cool than this.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Will the real Beni please stand up, please stand up.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

Will the real Beni please stand up, please stand up.
    Posted by BurritoT

Actually, is Joe Girardi following my comments on BDC ?

A-Rob didn't play last night...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

And the Red Sox are no longer the bridesmaids of the AL East.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

And the Red Sox are no longer the bridesmaids of the AL East.
    Posted by hill55

Sir, I understand your frustration...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: Yanks are no longer the beast of the EAST- their lineup is Harmless : Sir, I understand your frustration...
    Posted by BenitoMyHero
    if that were true, you'd drop this lame charade

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

T Last January Kobe Bryant and the Yanks' FO were expecting a monster season from A-Rod, but unfortunately A-Rod should be decrared a disaster zone by Yanks' stockholders. He is not going anywhere this year... his best years are behind him. Thanks guys.
    Posted by BenitoMyHero

Why? Is there another undetectable steroid available? ;-)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

In Response to Yanks are no longer the beast of the EAST- their lineup is Harmless : you're welcome Mikey...funny how these "supposed" Yankee threads seem to always come on the heels of a Sox loss... you really need to step your alias game up...
    Posted by jete02fan

Benito is not me Jete, that is a myth that Kim/Pike has created.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

The present and future for the Yanks is very cloudy.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

The present and future for the Yanks is very cloudy.
    Posted by BenitoMyHero

I think it's pretty clear, they are not contenders.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

If the Yanks offered you AROD right now for a dollar would you take him?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

In Response to Re: Yanks are no longer the beast of the EAST- their lineup is Harmless : I think it's pretty clear, they are not contenders.
    Posted by bald-predictions

I agree... the Yanks are just pretenders...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: Yanks are no longer the beast of the EAST- their lineup is Harmless : I agree... the Yanks are just pretenders...
    Posted by BenitoMyHero
    lol...pot meet kettle

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

That "harmless" Yankee lineup is averaging over 10 runs a game this season against the Red Sox.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In response to "Re: Yanks are no longer the beast of the EAST- their lineup is Harmless":
    That "harmless" Yankee lineup is averaging over 10 runs a game this season against the Red Sox. Posted by hill55
    Limited sample size. They will revert to their mediocre mean.

Sections
Shortcuts