Yanks Look Like Lost Souls Of A Sunken Ship......We Need To Learn How To Beat The O,s.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Yanks Look Like Lost Souls Of A Sunken Ship......We Need To Learn How To Beat The O,s.....

Go RedSox.................

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Yanks Look Like Lost Souls Of A Sunken Ship......We Need To Learn How To Beat The O,s.....

The Titanic has finally arrived at NY.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Re: Yanks Look Like Lost Souls Of A Sunken Ship......We Need To Learn How To Beat The O,s.....

There is not a dry eye in my house regarding the recent sinking of the Yankees (HA) !!!

Yankee hate runs deep and, although, O's, our biggest nemesis this year and the last few(along with the Rays too) are only 2 games behind in the lost column, I take a delight in seeing the Yankees lose.

For Boston Basketball fans I feel the same way about the Lakers & newly added the last couple of years, Miami Heat !!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

While I'm happy with the Sox success so far,I'm still not counting out the Yankees just yet.They've come back from the dead before too many times before when they were supposed to be out of it.I'll feel better when and if they're mathamatically eliminated.

As far as the Orioles go,I completely agree that Boston needs to figure out how to beat them on a more regular basis.The last couple of years,they've been the Red Sox "Kryptonite".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

NYY I respect and will never count them out until the numbers say so.

O's we need Buck to screw it up like he has every where else. SP to continue their ways and RP to not get better keeping the RP throwing a lot of innings more closer issues

Rays lack of hitting must continue Loney coming back to earth and SP does not get as good as their potential keeping the RP throwing a lot of innings and Fernando still is this year not last year.

Jays their SP does not get better stays last in AL and RP starts failing due to over use

RS SP stays number 2 in AL and RP gets rest and better and hitting stays numbr two in MLB

Love the Red Sox and enjoy the ride every year

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

When your 3B-man is hitting .186, your cleanup man is at .223, and Overbay is your go-to guy, that's not a good sign.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

There is not a dry eye in my house regarding the recent sinking of the Yankees (HA) !!!

Yankee hate runs deep and, although, O's, our biggest nemesis this year and the last few(along with the Rays too) are only 2 games behind in the lost column, I take a delight in seeing the Yankees lose.

For Boston Basketball fans I feel the same way about the Lakers & newly added the last couple of years, Miami Heat !!!

Red Sox fans, at least some of them, never seem to learn from the past.  You don't bury the Yankees until they are buried.  Only then do you encase them in cement and put dirt over the structure.  Besides, we have other fish to fry like the Orioles and keeping our winning ways intact by not letting up against San Diego.  The Yankees do look vulernable but I've seen this before and like Lazarus they always seem to make their move.  Let's wait until the stake is in their hearts before we dismiss them---while we do everything we can to keep on winning and hope Cherington will upgrade the team's bullpen and add a starting pitcher to the mix--and very soon.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from illinoisredsox. Show illinoisredsox's posts

As far as I'm concerned, the Yankees could lose 162 and it would not be enough.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I agree with Cashman, A-Rod should shut the %$#@ up.   LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to seabeachfred's comment:

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Red Sox fans, at least some of them, never seem to learn from the past.  You don't bury the Yankees until they are buried.  Only then do you encase them in cement and put dirt over the structure.  Besides, we have other fish to fry like the Orioles and keeping our winning ways intact by not letting up against San Diego.  The Yankees do look vulernable but I've seen this before and like Lazarus they always seem to make their move.  Let's wait until the stake is in their hearts before we dismiss them---while we do everything we can to keep on winning and hope Cherington will upgrade the team's bullpen and add a starting pitcher to the mix--and very soon.

[/QUOTE]

LOL, I love your use of descriptive words!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

When your 3B-man is hitting .186, your cleanup man is at .223, and Overbay is your go-to guy, that's not a good sign.

You were one of the few that saw this coming over the winter. We talked about the new direction the yanks were taking at the time and the possible results. It took awhile to surface because a few of the yankees patches were playing over their heads. They are now back to playing at a level that made them available to start with.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Given 45 years of watching the Yankees some how be in the thick of things at season's close, I expect them to do it again. It is always a personal celebration at my house when finally the Yankees are eliminated, regardless of where the Red Sox end up.

Yes, we do need to find ways to compete far better vs. the O's. This has been going on for now at least two years. It used to be the Rays. It is why being in the ALE is so tough and fun to follow.

Again, July's schedule is going to be difficult and very telling. If we can be in first place on August 1, that will say a lot. We have lots of work to do, some changes to be made if we are to go to the playoffs and compete.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I miss the intense rivalry between the Red Sox and Yankees.  I'm sure NESN, ESPN, FOX and the YES network miss it too.  LOL