Yanks/sawx 3/22 - Who's Going?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

Yanks/sawx 3/22 - Who's Going?

I'm gonna be in section 112 right next to the sawx dugout.

Anyone else gonna be in attendance? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Melnick. Show Melnick's posts

Re: Yanks/sawx 3/22 - Who's Going?

Do you have your middle finger all ready?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

In Response to Re: Yanks/sawx 3/22 - Who's Going?:
    [QUOTE]Do you have your middle finger all ready?
    Posted by Melnick[/QUOTE]

Only if I knew you would be there. But why would you go to a baseball game? After all, you hate sports. And even if you did, the first time a  guy with a sawx hat on yelled at one of the sawx players for striking out, you'd try to correct him on how to be a "true" red sox fan. Then he would put down his beer, slap away your diet pepsi, and promptly kick the cr#p out of you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Melnick. Show Melnick's posts

You are the one who:
    Frequents a Red Sox Forum 20 hrs. daily
    Goes to a Red Sox bar every night
    And has been banned over 200 times here

It doesn't surprise me at all that you are sitting next to the Red Sox dugout

Get you middle finger ready and enjoy your day.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]You are the one who: Frequents a Red Sox Forum 20 hrs. daily Goes to a Red Sox bar every night And has been banned over 200 times here It doesn't surprise me at all that you are sitting next to the Red Sox dugout Get you middle finger ready and enjoy your day.

You spend far much more time here than I pike.

I rarely go to the red sox bar, I prefer two other bars in my neighborhood.

You should talk about how many times one has been banned. That's laughable at best.

And the ticket was payment for a bet with a friend of mine who is a sawx fan.

I know how much that pains you that a Yankee fan and a sawx fan can be friends. 

Not that you would know much about having friends.

And no, kimsaysthis, uticaclub and the rest of your aliases do NOT count as your friends.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Melnick. Show Melnick's posts

Kim is not me. Here's a prediction. Everytime that someone goes to the gamethread or the regular forum this year and speaks out against how disloyal, pessimistic, skeptical, and cynical forum fans are ( even though they are), that said poster will be called Pike. It has happened many times in recent months and will continue. It will stifle any opinion that is out of line with the current mob. It is really sad that the current fraternity wants to discourage competing definitions of team loyalty by labeling all of them as being from the same poster when they are not. In other words all Red Sox fan must be pessimistic, gloomy, disloyal, cynical, and skeptical - and if they are not ( or are loyal, happy, hopeful, optimistic) then they must be Pike. It looks like the Yankee contingent has the forum participants right where they want them ( holding onto the short hairs). Don't dare be critical of Beckett haters ( Georom) or Tito haters ( Bosox1941) or Drew haters ( Andrewmitch) or else you will be called a Pike.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

OK....sorry for that commercial (pike) break Now back to our regularly scheduled program.

I just wanted to see if anyone else is going. Maybe meet for a beer at some point.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Melnick. Show Melnick's posts

Did Spaceman visit you last week? Did you let him put the parrot on his shoulder? Did you show him how your Adobe PhotoShop can make all of those illusions?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

Wow, no one is going?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

I'de like to go but gotta work for a livin

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]I'de like to go but gotta work for a livin
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]

It's a night game, you work nights? It starts at 7:05.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Who are the "sawx" ?  I know about the Sox. Why demean our team over and over again?  Where is Smiley-Beni when we need him?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]Who are the " sawx " ?  I know about the Sox. Why demean our team over and over again?  Where is Smiley-Beni when we need him?
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Why do you feel the term "sawx" is demeaning?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

It simply is; it is antagonizing. Why not just say "Sox"?  I would go as far to say it is disrespectful to the forum, being a SOX forum.

BTW pike and kimsaysthis are clearly not the same poster. They may have parallel goals but there is an obvious difference.  pike is a pure hater of fellow mankind.  kim is simply obsessed with the Yankee posters.  Their act is tiresome, and you are the root cause of it.  

My guess is that if you went away pike will merely turn back to attacking Sox fans, he loves it. I see no benefit to your presence or disappearance.

Where do we go from here?  Ther forum has more than one virus.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

[QUOTE]Kim is not me. Here's a prediction. Everytime that someone goes to the gamethread or the regular forum this year and speaks out against how disloyal, pessimistic, skeptical, and cynical forum fans are ( even though they are), that said poster will be called Pike. It has happened many times in recent months and will continue. It will stifle any opinion that is out of line with the current mob. It is really sad that the current fraternity wants to discourage competing definitions of team loyalty by labeling all of them as being from the same poster when they are not. In other words all Red Sox fan must be pessimistic, gloomy, disloyal, cynical, and skeptical - and if they are not ( or are loyal, happy, hopeful, optimistic) then they must be Pike. It looks like the Yankee contingent has the forum participants right where they want them ( holding onto the short hairs). Don't dare be critical of Beckett haters ( Georom) or Tito haters ( Bosox1941) or Drew haters ( Andrewmitch) or else you will be called a Pike.

The Yankee contingent loves to see the the dozens of disloyal, cynical, pessimistic Red Sox fans. They get a kick out of it. It is like the Hatfields watching the McCoys not get along with each other. It is no secret that history has made Yankee fans optimistic, happy, faithful, loyal, and trusting in their team and ownership. History has made Red Sox fans the opposite and they are naturally cynical, skeptical, disloyal, pessimistic, and have little faith. They expect their team to lose while Yankee fans expect their team to win.

Thus, it is no surprise at all that Yankee fans, closet Yankee fans, and trolls love to come to this forum and just sit back and enjoy and laugh at all of the in-fightening in the RSN dysfunctional family on BDC. They don't even need to create havoc here since it is done automatically among those in the BDC forum. The best exhibition of "Red Sox fans"  being dysfunctional is to read the gamethreads where the posts are 95% critical and bash RS players. With RS fans like that - who needs Yankee trolls?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

Dude...you're going to be next to the dugout?  I wish I lived down there - I'd totally go. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]It simply is; it is antagonizing. Why not just say "Sox"?  I would go as far to say it is disrespectful to the forum, being a SOX forum. BTW pike and kimsaysthis are clearly not the same poster. They may have parallel goals but there is an obvious difference.   pike is a pure hater of fellow mankind.   kim is simply obsessed with the Yankee posters.  Their act is tiresome, and you are the root cause of it.   My guess is that if you went away pike will merely turn back to attacking Sox fans, he loves it. I see no benefit to your presence or disappearance. Where do we go from here?  Ther forum has more than one virus.

"sawx" is not derogatory, it's just a little fun with the horrid new england accent. Sorry if it bothers you, get over it.

pike and kim are the same poster, but you are entitled to your opinion. 

I am hardly the "root cause of this". I didn't post here for most of the fall and winter and I didn't see any changes in their behavior while I wasn't posting.

I don't see any benefit to your presence here, but you have the same right to stay as I do. I do see some benefit to your disappearance, but that's another story.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]Dude...you're going to be next to the dugout?  I wish I lived down there - I'd totally go. 
    Posted by Yoshimi25[/QUOTE]

Yup, awesome seats, 8th row.

I'll take plenty of pics, you know where to view them Wink.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

Babe, TWM, Camelwalk, Jessey, and Zac are the elders of the Hatfield family but as I said the McCoys have plenty of trouble within their own clan. A totally dysfunctional motley crew that is always in search of a scapegoat and never says a good word about anyone.

Grandpa Georom is still hopin mad that last year's moonshine batch was ruined when someone put some fried chicken bones into the still. The ornery old goat never shut up about it all winter long. Once he gets something on his mind, he won't let it go.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanks/sawx 3/22 - Who's Going? : Yup, awesome seats, 8th row. I'll take plenty of pics, you know where to view them  .
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

Sweet.  Er...take some pics of Sox guys, too...k? lol!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]It simply is; it is antagonizing. Why not just say "Sox"?  I would go as far to say it is disrespectful to the forum, being a SOX forum. BTW pike and kimsaysthis are clearly not the same poster. They may have parallel goals but there is an obvious difference.   pike is a pure hater of fellow mankind.   kim is simply obsessed with the Yankee posters.  Their act is tiresome, and you are the root cause of it.   My guess is that if you went away pike will merely turn back to attacking Sox fans, he loves it. I see no benefit to your presence or disappearance. Where do we go from here?  Ther forum has more than one virus.

Thank you, Burrito.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I'm fascinated by the posters who only come out for social issues, and/or Yankee fan issues, or, of course, self-promotion of some project they happen to be involved with at the time. I still wonder what they think about the Red Sox. I mean even one opinion over so many years wouldn't be that much to expect.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

He'll take pictures, go to his PhotoShop software, and behold in a few days he'll post a photo of him standing between Big Papi and Youk. Of course, both Papi and Youk will be missing an arm and he'll place the parrot on top of Youk's bald head.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]He'll take pictures, go to his PhotoShop software, and behold in a few days he'll post a photo of him standing between Big Papi and Youk. Of course, both Papi and Youk will be missing an arm and he'll place the parrot on top of Youk's bald head.
    Posted by lowelll[/QUOTE]

My post is not about a male poster. There are people whose self-promotion knows a bigger audience when they see one.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanks/sawx 3/22 - Who's Going? : My post is not about a male poster. There are people whose self-promotion knows a bigger audience when they see one.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

If you're going to attack another poster, come right out and identify them in your post.  Don't hide behind oblique references that other posters can mis-read.

Sections
Shortcuts