Yanks season in Jeopardy- they 're relying heavily on a time bomb 'Sabathia'

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrgooch. Show mrgooch's posts

Re: Yanks season in Jeopardy- they 're relying heavily on a time bomb 'Sabathia'

In Response to Re: Yanks season in Jeopardy- they 're relying heavily on a time bomb 'Sabathia':
    In Response to Re: Yanks season in Jeopardy- they 're relying heavily on a time bomb 'Sabathia' : Let's be clear.... the aging Yanks are overachieving.
    Posted by BenitoMyHero

As are your Red Sox :D

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

Re: Yanks season in Jeopardy- they 're relying heavily on a time bomb 'Sabathia'

In Response to Re: Yanks season in Jeopardy- they 're relying heavily on a time bomb 'Sabathia':
    CC is the reason the Yanks don't have the fried chicken problem.  If you had CC all the chicken would be gone before the 2-5 pitchers show up for work.  Problem solved.  
    Posted by ChronicNYY13

That's right! LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Ripped from today's headlines, a very special Law and Order: New York Yankees.....

http://news.yahoo.com/pettitte-recalls-clemens-con versation-hgh-205211683--spt.html

"WASHINGTON (AP) — Andy Pettitte and Roger Clemens sat some 20 feet apart, Pettitte on the witness stand and Clemens at the defense table trying to avoid going to jail. The topic: a remark about human growth hormone Pettitte recalled hearing from his longtime teammate, mentor and workout partner a dozen years ago.

"Roger had mentioned to me that he had taken HGH," Pettitte testified. "And that it could help with recovery, and that's really all I remember about the conversation."

The rest of the details are fuzzy. Pettitte went on acknowledge that the words were said in passing during an intense workout.

It's a conversation that Clemens has famously claimed that Pettitte "misremembers.""

"Pettitte is crucial to a government case that will otherwise rely heavily on the testimony of Brian McNamee, who worked as a strength coach for both Clemens and Pettitte and has said he injected both men with performance-enhancing substances. The government showed the jury photos of the three working out together in Texas during happier times — "Mac, Roger and me," as Pettitte put it.

Pettitte has acknowledged he received HGH from McNamee; Clemens has not. Pettitte told the jury about the time he used HGH in 2002 while recovering from an injury, but he wasn't allowed to say he was injected by McNamee because the judge ruled that information inadmissible.

Pettitte said he used HGH one other time, in 2004. He said regretted it both times he tried it, that he doesn't think it helped him physically and that it has tarnished his name.

"I wish I never would've" taken HGH, he said. "If I hadn't done it, I wouldn't be here today."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

Ripped from today's headlines, a very special Law and Order: New York Yankees..... http://news.yahoo.com/pettitte-recalls-clemens-con versation-hgh-205211683--spt.html "WASHINGTON (AP) —  Andy Pettitte  and  Roger Clemens  sat some 20 feet apart, Pettitte on the witness stand and Clemens at the defense table trying to avoid going to jail. The topic: a remark about human growth hormone Pettitte recalled hearing from his longtime teammate, mentor and workout partner a dozen years ago. "Roger had mentioned to me that he had taken  HGH ," Pettitte testified. "And that it could help with recovery, and that's really all I remember about the conversation." The rest of the details are fuzzy. Pettitte went on acknowledge that the words were said in passing during an intense workout. It's a conversation that Clemens has famously claimed that Pettitte "misremembers."" "Pettitte is crucial to a government case that will otherwise rely heavily on the testimony of Brian McNamee, who worked as a strength coach for both Clemens and Pettitte and has said he injected both men with performance-enhancing substances. The government showed the jury photos of the three working out together in Texas during happier times — "Mac, Roger and me," as Pettitte put it. Pettitte has acknowledged he received HGH from McNamee; Clemens has not. Pettitte told the jury about the time he used HGH in 2002 while recovering from an injury, but he wasn't allowed to say he was injected by McNamee because the judge ruled that information inadmissible. Pettitte said he used HGH one other time, in 2004. He said regretted it both times he tried it, that he doesn't think it helped him physically and that it has tarnished his name. "I wish I never would've" taken HGH, he said. "If I hadn't done it, I wouldn't be here today."
    Posted by bald-predictions

Actually... the Yanks lead the league in PEDS CONFESSION...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Yanks season in Jeopardy-
    Posted by BenitoMyHero
    on April 30th?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

In Response to Yanks season in Jeopardy- they 're relying heavily on a time bomb 'Sabathia':
    At least we (Boston) got three or four decent starters in our rotation... but when you talk about the Yanks it's a quite different story. I keep saying that the Yanks got too many Freddy Garciass in their rotation... and that's not good in the American League East.. not even in the Jose Canseco's league. The Yanks FO keep talking about Andy (39) Pettitte  coming back, but for God's sake...Andy Pettitte isn't Clayton Kershaw... Andy Pettitte could be another 5 innings pitcher for the Yanks. My point is that we (Boston) got better SP pitchers than the Yanks... and that give us big edge over the Yanks. Because the Yanks heavely rely on C.C Sabathia.. and C.C. is a time bomb right now. Because one of these days... bang, zoom straight to the DL. After all C.C. Sabathia is a human being... not a machine. Go Sox !
    Posted by BenitoMyHero

Where you hiding benito?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

In Response to Yanks season in Jeopardy- they 're relying heavily on a time bomb 'Sabathia':
    At least we (Boston) got three or four decent starters in our rotation... but when you talk about the Yanks it's a quite different story. I keep saying that the Yanks got too many Freddy Garciass in their rotation... and that's not good in the American League East.. not even in the Jose Canseco's league. The Yanks FO keep talking about Andy (39) Pettitte  coming back, but for God's sake...Andy Pettitte isn't Clayton Kershaw... Andy Pettitte could be another 5 innings pitcher for the Yanks. My point is that we (Boston) got better SP pitchers than the Yanks... and that give us big edge over the Yanks. Because the Yanks heavely rely on C.C Sabathia.. and C.C. is a time bomb right now. Because one of these days... bang, zoom straight to the DL. After all C.C. Sabathia is a human being... not a machine. Go Sox !
    Posted by BenitoMyHero

Benito , where are you hiding? Lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy stilleatsworms. Show MikeNagy stilleatsworms's posts

Yanks r in trouble

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from vsports. Show vsports's posts

I know that stats aren't perfect BUT:

Yankees Team ERA: 4.29
    Sox Team ERA: 5.35

Yankees BAA: .267
    Sox BAA: .272

Yankees Quality Starts: 10
    Sox QC: 12

But y'all didn't want actual analysis did you?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

wow....how far back did this thread get bumped from?...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

wow....how far back did this thread get bumped from?...
    Posted by jete02fan

2 days ago. Why?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Why we are talking too much about the Yankees? Yankees are much closer to the first place than Boston!!!

Pretty embarrassing!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

In Response to Re: Yanks season in Jeopardy- they 're relying heavily on a time bomb 'Sabathia' : Actually... the Yanks lead the league in PEDS CONFESSION...
    Posted by BenitoMyHero

still waiting for Big Phony Roidtiz to come clean about his STEROID use in a Red Sox Uniform

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Posted by BenitoMyHero

hows that time bomb beckett doing? benito

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Posted by BenitoMyHero

Better starting pitching? Sure

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Posted by BenitoMyHero

Benito it took only 2 innings for your TIME BOMB Beckett to blow up tonight! Lol

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

In Response to Re: Yanks season in Jeopardy- they 're relying heavily on a time bomb 'Sabathia' : I am just comparing our starting pitchers.
    Posted by BenitoMyHero

BenitoKimpike , how did your TIME BOMB beckett do tonight? Did your ACE get BOMBED tonight? Lol!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Posted by BenitoMyHero

BenitoKimPike, your red soxs season is over thanks to that TIME BOMB beckett! LOl

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Posted by BenitoIsAFool

BenitoKimPike, beckett says hi!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Posted by BenitoMyHero

Bump this for the Whiner KimPikeSaythis

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

In response to BenitoMyHero's comment:;

At least we (Boston) got three or four decent starters in our rotation... but when you talk about the Yanks it's a quite different story. I keep saying that the Yanks got too many Freddy Garciass in their rotation... and that's not good in the American League East.. not even in the Jose Canseco's league. The Yanks FO keep talking about Andy (39) Pettitte  coming back, but for God's sake...Andy Pettitte isn't Clayton Kershaw... Andy Pettitte could be another 5 innings pitcher for the Yanks.   My point is that we (Boston) got better SP pitchers than the Yanks... and that give us big edge over the Yanks. Because the Yanks heavely rely on C.C Sabathia.. and C.C. is a time bomb right now. Because one of these days... bang, zoom straight to the DL. After all C.C. Sabathia is a human being... not a machine. Go Sox !

Sections
Shortcuts