Yanks/Sox IV

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Re: Yanks/Sox IV

In response to jete02fan's comment:

In response to DaysofYaz's comment:

[QUOTE]

I wonder if they'll be able to use a challenge to skip innings Sealed

if the game is on FOX..i want Girardi's first challenge to go to shutting McCarver up SurprisedTongue Out 

[/QUOTE]

That woud be great!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

The silent bats are a concern.  What really bothers me is the sloppy play.  Some of the unearned runs have cost the sox games.  The sox arn't playing their best right now and they can't afford to give games away.  To be outplayed is one thing because the better team on the field won.  To play sloppy and lose is unacceptable.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Game 2 to the Sox..riding  a balanced attack and an Ortiz HR to a series tying 6-1 win...Kuroda's first clunker in some time...Lackey pitched well for the Sox backed by great defensive plays by Pedroia(celebrating his b-day)..Sox BP makes the lead stand up..Sox lead season series 7-4...Game 3 pits Sabathia vs Dempster... 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

thanks for your contribution pike Sealed

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

thanks for your contribution pike Sealed

I see that you are staying out of the arod debate.  You are a wise and noble yank fan WinkLaughing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

wow little joe still fired up in post game interveiw 4 hours later

he's right dempster should have been tossed

nice win for the yanks

sox have to be thrilled to see what middlebrooks is doing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

nice win for the yanks

Joba gets tossed without warning and suspended for throwing over Youk.

Dempster is an idiot, he should have been tossed right away Girardi was right expect payback in the Bronx.

Dempster was a player rep he knows the rules besides you can't go rogue and hurt your own team which he did.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

nice win for the yanks

Terrible all around.

1-I don't think it is our position to throw at ARod.  We can't exactly throw at every PEDs user.

2-If you decide to throw at ARod, do it in the 6th/7th, with a lead.  And then offer to settle it straight up with him without involving the team.

3-He should have been tossed, which is why you don't throw at a guy in the 2nd.

4-The ump made another bad decision warning both benches.  The announcers had it right, as you would expect players to do.  CC should've been allowed to hit Papi to even the score and then we're all even.

I'm not sure I have ever said this, but this was not a game the RS deserved to win.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Game 3 and the series to the Yanks 9-6...a balanced attack with an intentional HBP of A-Rod by Dempster as the catalyst..a HR from Alex, an uneventful clearing of benches and a hasty ejection of Girardi makes for a strange night..not to mention the obligatory RS/NYY 4 hour Sunday night game Yell....gutty effort by CC to survive surrendering 6 runs, nice BP work by Kelly and Logan...Mo gets the save...clutch AB by Gardner the game decider...Yanks head home for 4 against the Jays(2 courtesy of a split DH)... 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

countdown to Sept 5-8....no doubt Sunday's game(and Alex) will be the talking point for the first game of that series...at least where the beat writers are concerned

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

[QUOTE]

nice win for the yanks

Terrible all around.

1-I don't think it is our position to throw at ARod.  We can't exactly throw at every PEDs user.

2-If you decide to throw at ARod, do it in the 6th/7th, with a lead.  And then offer to settle it straight up with him without involving the team.

4-The ump made another bad decision warning both benches.  The announcers had it right, as you would expect players to do.  CC should've been allowed to hit Papi to even the score and then we're all even.

I'm not sure I have ever said this, but this was not a game the RS deserved to win.

[/QUOTE]

I agree. I have no problem with A-rod getting one.

But, doing it in the second inning was just dumb.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

nice win for the yanks

Terrible all around.

morning 4B's.. after the game i wondered if Dempster felt pressure to get it done and maybe lost sight of the situation?...tho kinda hard to forget you're early in the game...i think..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]morning 4B's..after the game i wondered if Dempster felt pressure to get it done and  maybe lost sight of the situation?...

nice win for the yanks

Terrible all around.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Could be, Jetes.

I hope someone pointed out to him that that was not the time, if he hasn't figured it out on his own.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

morning 4B's..after the game i wondered if Dempster felt pressure to get it done and  maybe lost sight of the situation?...

nice win for the yanks

Terrible all around.

Could be, Jetes.

I hope someone pointed out to him that that was not the time, if he hasn't figured it out on his own.

You would think a MLB Player would know more about this situation than the majority of fans.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

[QUOTE]

Could be, Jetes.

You would think a MLB Player would know more about this situation than the majority of fans.

[/QUOTE]

They're human.

Sections
Shortcuts