Yanks/Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Yanks/Sox

Salt has gotta go. I've seen just about enough.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

starting a game thread

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Game 2 also goes to the Yanks, as Boston loses a 9-1 lead..Doubront pitches well against the Yanks again..Sox BP doesn't hold up..nice job by the Yanks middle relievers...chance to sweep tomorrow, though this one is under threat of washout..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: Yanks/Sox:
    [QUOTE]Game 2 also goes to the Yanks, as Boston loses a 9-1 lead..Doubront pitches well against the Yanks again..Sox BP doesn't hold up..nice job by the Yanks middle relievers...chance to sweep tomorrow, though this one is under threat of washout..
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]Oh well, no one seems to like my signature anyway.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanks/Sox : Oh well, no one seems to like my signature anyway.
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE] LOL..c'mon carnie...16 to go...anything can happen..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanks/Sox : LOL..c'mon carnie...16 to go...anything can happen..
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]When do we play you guys next? Hopefully not until July sometime. The Sox look like toast right now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanks/Sox : When do we play you guys next? Hopefully not until July sometime. The Sox look like toast right now.
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]Carnie...after tonight's game, July 6-8..again at Fenway

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanks/Sox : Carnie...after tonight's game, July 6-8..again at Fenway
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

Wow. I didn't realize that, that means we play A LOT in the 2nd half of the season.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanks/Sox : Wow. I didn't realize that, that means we play A LOT in the 2nd half of the season.
    Posted by Camelwalk[/QUOTE]yeah, this year the bulk of them are in July, they play 6 games...with 3 each in Aug, Sept and Oct....the first game of that Sept. series is on the anni of 9/11.... 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanks/Sox : yeah, this year the bulk of them are in July, they play 6 games...with 3 each in Aug, Sept and Oct....the first game of that Sept. series is on the anni of 9/11.... 
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

Its a long way off and a lot of things can happen between now and then but if the Sox are not in the hunt they will certainly looking to be the spoiler.....a lot of baseball to be played before then.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kamdog. Show Kamdog's posts

Gotta get a rain out tonight, face the Yanks later when the Sox get some guys back.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]Gotta get a rain out tonight, face the Yanks later when the Sox get some guys back.
    Posted by Kamdog[/QUOTE]

Boston is going to get hammered with rain tonight I think this one gets called early.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanks/Sox : Boston is going to get hammered with rain tonight I think this one gets called early.
    Posted by ThatWasMe[/QUOTE]One can always hope.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Game 3 rained out, both teams moving on, Sox head to Minny to face the Twinkies, Yanks heading to Big D to take on the Rangers...everyone have a good Sunday evening and a great week...