1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: Yanks/Sox

In response to Hingham Hammer's comment:

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

In response to ampoule's comment:

In response to miscricket's comment:

Someone posted this on FB:

I set my DVR to record The Biggest Loser..but all it keeps recording are New York Yankees Games.

I took great pleasure in sharing it to all my Yankee loving friends :-)

Hey we're at .500 :-)

Hey, neighbor.  You know I'm a Sox fan, but I've also always respected the Yankees.

The guy gets his pants wet doing this.  Just put him on ignore.  Reasoning would be impossible.

Amp,

Just a nuisance. Has had a dislike for me from another site where I confronted him for bullying one of the female posters, who was a very nice person.

He stalks me wherever I post.

Really old man.

My beef with you is entirely centered around your evaluation of players coming thru the yankee farm system.

On that subject you display total ignorance.

Don't know who's worse. You or the ny press.

Pretty angry guy for a newlywed.

Why don't you tell the folks here why you were bounced off the last site.

Which had nothing to do with me.

Go ahead tell them the story, tell them what a nice person you are.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Because the Yankees have had to draft late in the annual draft because of their presence in the play-offs 16 of the past 17 years they have tried to overcome their lack of decent picks through the draft by foreign free agent signings.

El Duque, Jose Contreras, Godzilla, Mariano Rivera, Bernie Williams, Robinson Cano, Melky Cabrera, Chien Ming Wang, Jesus Montero, Gary Sanchez, Alphonso Soriano, Manny Banuelos, Alfredo Aceves, Francisco Cervelli to name a few.

This is how the Yankees have replenished  mostly using free agency not through the MLB draft.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

I set my DVR to record The Biggest Loser..but all it keeps recording are New York Yankees Games.

Hey, neighbor.  You know I'm a Sox fan, but I've also always respected the Yankees.

The guy gets his pants wet doing this.  Just put him on ignore.  Reasoning would be impossible.

Amp,

Just a nuisance. Has had a dislike for me from another site where I confronted him for bullying one of the female posters, who was a very nice person.

Really old man.

My beef with you is entirely centered around your evaluation of players coming thru the yankee farm system.

"angry"

Really Pop's?

Living a good life leaves no room for anger.

That site you refered to was controlled by yankee fans.

Enough said.

Even you got banned from that site. Not to mention the number of times you have been banned here at BDC.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Amp,

Really old man.

"angry"

Really Pop's?

Enough said.

Even you got banned from that site. Not to mention the number of times you have been banned here at BDC.

I am not banned from that site, on the contrary.

Yeah I was banned from here a few times in the old days almost daily it seems as was zac, because of our disagreements with hawk harrelson and larry. Most recently over a beef with pike.

I 've been asked by a few of the members over there to join numerous times, I did at one point and stayed on for a day, that was it. Left on my on choice.

The other site trufans was also a red sox site

You were banned from there for eternity for attacking a red sox fan canadian papi and making insulting comments about his wife. But that was the last straw.

Was not controlled by Yankees fans, pumpsie green was also a moderator over there.

I mostly tried to ignore you over there but you had a long history of  indiscriminate racial and personal attacks on many posters before you were bounced. Fan base loyalty made no difference. Everyone there knew your history, you were an outcast.

I had the misfortune of criticizing you for your behavior and why you are stalking me here.

Just more of the same nonsense.

Your childish behavior has not changed since you met the love of your life.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

Amp,

Really old man.

"angry"

Really Pop's?

Enough said.

Yeah I was banned from here a few times in the old days almost daily it seems as was zac, because of our disagreements with hawk harrelson and larry. Most recently over a beef with pike.

I 've been asked by a few of the members over there to join numerous times, I did at one point and stayed on for a day, that was it. Left on my on choice.

You were banned from there for eternity for attacking a red sox fan canadian papi and making insulting comments about his wife. But that was the last straw.

Was not controlled by Yankees fans, pumpsie green was also a moderator over there.

I mostly tried to ignore you over there but you had a long history of  indiscriminate racial and personal attacks on many posters before you were bounced. Fan base loyalty made no difference. Everyone there knew your history, you were an outcast.

I had the misfortune of criticizing you for your behavior and why you are stalking me here.

"I had the misfortune......"

From what I know of you misfortune has been a constant in your life.

As for trufan the day I got banned all started when I tried to invite you and a friend to join us on my boat for our annual 3 week trip to Burmuda. CP kept deleting my posts one after another as he had done for weeks before. At that point I let him have it with both barrels. FTR I've been on that site since. Boring to say the least. Ask CP if you need confirmation. Zac can contest to CP being happy with the delete button. Now you have the facts.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Amp,

Really old man.

"angry"

Really Pop's?

Enough said.

As for trufan the day I got banned all started when I tried to invite you and a friend to join us on my boat for our annual 3 week trip to Burmuda. CP kept deleting my posts one after another as he had done for weeks before. At that point I let him have it with both barrels. FTR I've been on that site since. Boring to say the least. Ask CP if you need confirmation. Zac can contest to CP being happy with the delete button. Now you have the facts.

Invited me on your boat? Ha ha

Would have been like Big P#ssys last boat ride on Tony's boat.

You made some terrible comments about CPs wife and why you were bounced and it happened early in the morning before I went to the site.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Amp,

Really old man.

"angry"

Really Pop's?

Enough said.

Zac can contest?

You mean attest?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

I'll shoot CP an email to find out exactly what you said about his wife if you like.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

CanadianPapi can contest as to exactly what you said.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

I'll shoot CP an email to find out exactly what you said about his wife if you like.

I let him have it good. I would tell you now but then it would get me banned here.

As for the invite you would have been treated very well. I was serious when I tried to extend the invitation. First class with a top chef on board.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

I let him have it good. I would tell you now but then it would get me banned here.

As for the invite you would have been treated very well. I was serious when I tried to extend the invitation. First class with a top chef on board.

I don't include mysogynists or racists in my circle of friends thank you.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

I talked with him on the phone a few weeks ago. We stay in touch, I'll believe his version over yours.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

I talked with him on the phone a few weeks ago. We stay in touch, I'll believe his version over yours.

I'am shocked.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

I don't include mysogynists or racists in my circle of friends thank you.

Vic's the only spi.......... I have a problem with.

We are going again this summer and if you can't find a friend to join you I will provide a lovely companion for you. Who knows you might even enjoy yourself.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

That's where I'll be again this summer, fishing the Madison in Montana.

With my brother.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Me with one of the small ones I caught, can't show you the one I caught to win the pool in the lodge for that week my face is unobstructed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

The other guy in the picture is Montana Mike our guide. My brother was in the back of the boat.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

guys, i ask respectfully,when it gets to the bottom, could you please let this thread leave the front page?...i only intended it last through the end of the Yanks/Sox first series...thanks..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

guys, i ask respectfully,when it gets to the bottom, could you please let this thread leave the front page?...i only intended it last through the end of the Yanks/Sox first series...thanks..

Could happen if the stalker leaves for a spell.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

Me with one of the small ones I caught, can't show you the one I caught to win the pool in the lodge for that week my face is unobstructed.

We have one thing in common. Being out on the water fishing. Maybe your not so bad after all. I prefer ocean over rivers and lakes. Not many days go bye that I don't spend at least a few hours with a line in the water. Never warmed up to fly fishing but can see why others enjoy it. Tuna fishing is my favorite and  the year before last caught my first shark. Enjoy your upcoming trip.