Yanks vs orioles - 4/11 - Camden Yards

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

Yanks vs orioles - 4/11 - Camden Yards

I'm going to be at the game tonight with my brother for his birthday. Sec 62 Row 9.

Anyone else going?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy stilleatsworms. Show MikeNagy stilleatsworms's posts

Re: Yanks vs orioles - 4/11 - Camden Yards

"who cares?". JT

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

In Response to Re: Yanks vs orioles - 4/11 - Camden Yards:
    [QUOTE]"who cares?". JT
    Posted by MikeNagy stilleatsworms[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't expect you to care about baseball.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy stilleatsworms. Show MikeNagy stilleatsworms's posts

In response to "Re: Yanks vs orioles - 4/11 - Camden Yards": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanks vs orioles - 4/11 - Camden Yards : Wouldn't expect you to care about baseball. Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE] Sorry, I thought you were talking about the yanks

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

Swisherlicious after his 2-run jack in extra innings!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Yanks vs orioles - 4/11 - Camden Yards : Are you bringing your bird?
    Posted by thepeskypole6[/QUOTE]

No, but I will take this opportunity to flip you the bird.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]You said your father recently passed away. So, as a guy in his forties, instead of working, you've decided to travel the country to see all stadiums and parks on his money that he probably worked hard to earn, instead of making your own to travel on. Who takes care of you when you're done spending his money? Just curious.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Actually pike, not that it's any of your business, but we gave all of the money to his two grandchildren, my niece and nephew.

Are things really that miserable in your life that you can't visit your brother on his birthday?

As for "travelling the country visiting ballparks".......ummm..... I went to a game in Ft Myers (a two hour drive from my house) and a game in Miami (a 40 minute drive from my house).

Sorry that they don't play any games close to your remote Unabomber-styled cabin in the woods.

I would ask if you were jealous, but I know you can't be, since you don't even like baseball.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanks vs orioles - 4/11 - Camden Yards : Actually pike, not that it's any of your business, but we gave all of the money to his two grandchildren, my niece and nephew. Are things really that miserable in your life that you can't visit your brother on his birthday? As for "travelling the country visiting ballparks".......ummm..... I went to a game in Ft Myers (a two hour drive from my house) and a game in Miami (a 40 minute drive from my house). Sorry that they don't play any games close to your remote Unabomber-styled cabin in the woods. I would ask if you were jealous, but I know you can't be, since you don't even like baseball.
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

Oh, you must have forgot this:

I'm going to the Yanks vs the rangers on 4/23. It's the ESPN Monday night game. I definitely want to check out the ballpark and visit this statue as well.

And you were going to Chicago after that to "visit a friend". Maybe the friend who brought the Jet Blue domain? lol

I guess I'm just wondering how many more ballparks are we going to have to see you at? You're not that appealing, and this is not your reality TV show. I thought you telling people to watch you at a bar you were going to be at was unbelievable. You know this is a rival team's board where you're posting with strangers, right? Who are you trying to impress? And why?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanks vs orioles - 4/11 - Camden Yards : Oh, you must have forgot this: I'm going to the Yanks vs the rangers on 4/23. It's the ESPN Monday night game. I definitely want to check out the ballpark and visit this statue as well. And you were going to Chicago after that to "visit a friend". Maybe the friend who brought the Jet Blue domain? lol I guess I'm just wondering how many more ballparks are we going to have to see you at? You're not that appealing, and this is not your reality TV show. I thought you telling people to watch you at a bar you were going to be at was unbelievable. You know this is a rival team's board where you're posting with strangers, right? Who are you trying to impress? And why?

Again, is your life so miserable that you can't go on vacation? Is that what makes it so tough for you to see others enjoy themselves?

I posted some pics of the different parks because I figured that some people here who enjoy baseball (unlike you) that may have not had the opportunity to see some of these places, would like to see them. Hardly to "impress" anonymous people on a baseball chat board.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanks vs orioles - 4/11 - Camden Yards : Again, is your life so miserable that you can't go on vacation? Is that what makes it so tough for you to see others enjoy themselves? I posted some pics of the different parks because I figured that some people here who enjoy baseball (unlike you) that may have not had the opportunity to see some of these places, would like to see them. Hardly to "impress" anonymous people on a baseball chat board.
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

Nonsense. You even left the Texas/Chicago part of your "tour" out of the conversation. You also told a poster here commenting on your parrot that they just couldn't afford one. I'll go out a buy a parrot right now, doesn't make me a better person than that person.

Your whole tour of parks with photos and all is for a reason since you're not sending it to friends, or even posting it on a Yankee board. You're posting pics on a Sox board where you are here, admittedly, to annoy fans. It amuses you. You're not trying to give posters pics of different parks (and your pics suck FTR), you're trying to say, "I'm there and you're not." In the end, considering the forum, you just wind up looking pathetic.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanks vs orioles - 4/11 - Camden Yards : Nonsense. You even left the Texas/Chicago part of your "tour" out of the conversation. You also told a poster here commenting on your parrot that they just couldn't afford one. I'll go out a buy a parrot right now, doesn't make me a better person than that person. Your whole tour of parks with photos and all is for a reason since you're not sending it to friends, or even posting it on a Yankee board. You're posting pics on a Sox board where you are here, admittedly, to annoy fans. It amuses you. You're not trying to give posters pics of different parks (and your pics suck FTR), you're trying to say, "I'm there and you're not." In the end, considering the forum, you just wind up looking pathetic.

You are one twisted individual pike.

I am headed to TX and Chicago, for a total of 8 days. Hardly and extravagant vacation.

I also never claimed that owning a parrot makes me better than anyone.

How do you know who I send the pics to and where else I may have posted them? Here's a clue, you don't.

And your assumptions just make you the pathetic one, pike.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanks vs orioles - 4/11 - Camden Yards : You are one twisted individual pike. I am headed to TX and Chicago, for a total of 8 days. Hardly and extravagant vacation. I also never claimed that owning a parrot makes me better than anyone. How do you know who I send the pics to and where else I may have posted them? Here's a clue, you don't. And your assumptions just make you the pathetic one, pike.
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

Your tours of parks/stadiums are starting to seem a lot less like a "vacation". And you did tell a poster he probably couldn't affort a parrot. I can afford a parrot. What does that mean exactly? Am I a great person? Better than all other people because I can live with a parrot if I choose to?

Between your endless pics of ballparks and girls on spring break (and FTR I do mean "girls") I can't imagine what your motive is except to try to impress strangers on a rival teams' board. The same board you say you're here to annoy fans. I mean look at your avatar, and sig line. The only thing worse I can think of is when you called yourself "Head of Ted".

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pass-the-hubris-please. Show Pass-the-hubris-please's posts

In response to "Re: Yanks vs orioles - 4/11 - Camden Yards": [QUOTE]You said your father recently passed away. So, as a guy in his forties, instead of working, you've decided to travel the country to see all stadiums and parks on his money that he probably worked hard to earn, instead of making your own to travel on. Who takes care of you when you're done spending his money? Just curious. Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE] Egregiously out of line. Baseball discussion at its finest.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Yanks vs orioles - 4/11 - Camden Yards": Egregiously out of line. Baseball discussion at its finest.
    Posted by Pass-the-hubris-please[/QUOTE]

kimpike wouldn't know a baseball if one hit him in the head.

Wait, that will never happen because kimpike will never attend a game.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrgooch. Show mrgooch's posts

[QUOTE]You said your father recently passed away. So, as a guy in his forties, instead of working, you've decided to travel the country to see all stadiums and parks on his money that he probably worked hard to earn, instead of making your own to travel on. Who takes care of you when you're done spending his money? Just curious.

Why do you care what he spends his money on?  If I had the money and time I would do exactly what TB is doing.  U mad or something kim?

Good win for the Yankees last night TBINFL...Hopefully things start to come together.  Good to see the Yankees rebound from an 0-3 start.

Looking forward to the Yankees coming home this weekend.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pass-the-hubris-please. Show Pass-the-hubris-please's posts

In response to "Re: Yanks vs orioles - 4/11 - Camden Yards": [QUOTE]  Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE] From this viewpoint, you must have had a good look at a couple dingers?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Yanks vs orioles - 4/11 - Camden Yards": Egregiously out of line. Baseball discussion at its finest.

Did you ever hear the expression "know your audience"? Apparently not. All of your blowhard posts seem to be lacking that one ingredient that would even show any slight glimpse of intelligence.

Smiley-Beni hasn't posted on the board in a bit, and his admirer's threads were "closed". With that in mind, for the life of me, I can't understand the point of you being here, or any Yankee troll that camped out in his threads for that matter.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pass-the-hubris-please. Show Pass-the-hubris-please's posts

In response to "Yanks vs orioles - 4/11 - Camden Yards": [QUOTE]I'm going to be at the game tonight with my brother for his birthday. Sec 62 Row 9. Anyone else going? Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE] Crab cakes or a hot dog?

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Yanks vs orioles - 4/11 - Camden Yards": Crab cakes or a hot dog?

Actually went with the bbq pork sandwich with kettle chips at Boog's BBQ Pit.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pass-the-hubris-please. Show Pass-the-hubris-please's posts

In response to "Re: Yanks vs orioles - 4/11 - Camden Yards": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanks vs orioles - 4/11 - Camden Yards : Did you ever hear the expression "know your audience"? Apparently not. All of your blowhard posts seem to be lacking that one ingredient that would even show any slight glimpse of intelligence. Smiley-Beni hasn't posted on the board in a bit, and his admirer's threads were "closed". With that in mind, for the life of me, I can't understand the point of you being here, or any Yankee troll that camped out in his threads for that matter. Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE] Baseball, anyone?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Yanks vs orioles - 4/11 - Camden Yards": Baseball, anyone?

Yes. Fill more threads with your blowhard reponses supposedly created to show how incredibly intelligent you are...just haven't figured out this is a baseball board yet. Oh, and a Red Sox one, so you're completely lost as a Yankee fan.