yanks will not go away

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

Re: yanks will not go away

In Response to Re: yanks will not go away:
    slomag, I believe Garcia's era will blow up to over 5.5 by the end of the year, there is no way  he can continue the season like he has so far.
    Posted by can-you-dig-it

Still better than Lackey's ERA...what does Lackey make in comparison to Garcia?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wlbpatriotsfan. Show wlbpatriotsfan's posts

Wild card may be the easiest road to the ALCS.  I'd rather not face Werlander twice in a five game series.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarstanJr. Show MarstanJr's posts

In Response to Re: yanks will not go away : Perhaps you should read my original post, and we wouldn't have to go on this merry-go-round, BTW convenient how you left out the other Pitchers in the argument. You're now in ignore, because, quite frankly, you're a homerish infant that I don't want to waste anymore time on. There's plenty of reasonable and intelligent RS posters I shall continue to have dialogue with instead.
    Posted by nhsteven

Way to go Stevie. I'm back. Nice to see that you are still going strong here. I've got your back from now on. We can take them on  together. Good times are here again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

It is unlikely the Yankees will ever go away so long as they continue their money grubbing piggish approach to the game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

It is unlikely the Yankees will ever go away so long as they continue their money grubbing piggish approach to the game.
    Posted by BurritoT
    hey!!!..who you calling money grubbing?..Tongue out

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Bad Yankee, bad!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Posted by BurritoT

Pot calling the kettle; as usual; but why should I try to reason with someone likely on the yam-yam?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

your a Yankee fan? could have fooled me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Oink, oink.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kamdog. Show Kamdog's posts

The Sox will sweep this weekend, and the Yanks will just hang on, knowing they can't beat the Sox.  Come the playoffs, and the Yanks have one pitcher to count on, so they may not even get out of the first round.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from marstan. Show marstan's posts

YOU KNOW WHAT'S SCARY...YANKS ARE MAKING THIS PUSH
    WITHOUT ALEX RODRIGUEZ. THEY ARE WINNING WITH COLON.
    COLON WILL NOT FADE, FOLKS. IT'S AUGUST , ALREADY, AND
    HE IS GOING GREAT GUNS. BESIDES THAT...HE ONLY HAS TO
    GO SIX INNINGS AND THEN THE YANKS PUT IN ROBERTSON
    LOGAN, AND MARIANO. SAME GOES FOR GARCIA AND HUGHES
    OR NOVA. THEY HAVE A SOLID ROTATION AND WE HAVEN'T
    MENTIONED BURNETT. ON THE OTHER HAND, THE SOX HAVE
    BECKETT , LESTER, AND AFTER THAT....ABSOLUTE MEDIOCRITY.
    THE BOTTOM OF OUR LINEUP IS SOFT, REALLY SOFT. VARITEK
    IS AWFUL, CRAWFORD CANNOT HIT A LICK (245), AVILES WHO ??
    AND SCUTARO.... REALLY ? ARE THESE GUYS GONNA SCARE
    THE YANKEES. I AM SERIOUSLY CONCERNED THAT THE SOX
    WILL FADE AND WILL BE LUCKY TO GET THE WILD CARD. AFTER
    THAT , THEY WILL BE ELIMINATED QUICKLY.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Likely so... hopefully worse.

The Yankees deserve 100 years of consecutive last place finishes.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

yanks fans will not go away either...well until they lose or crawl back under their rocks.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

yanks fans will not go away either...well until they lose or crawl back under their rocks.
    Posted by dannycater

That seems to happen with RS fans too, especially when ersatz fandom based predictions don't come to pass, so it's not a team thing.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

your a Yankee fan? could have fooled me.
    Posted by BurritoT

You're a nut? Could have fooled me as well.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Likely so... hopefully worse. The Yankees deserve 100 years of consecutive last place finishes.
    Posted by BurritoT

Sounds like the wishes of a frustrated individual.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

Likely so... hopefully worse. The Yankees deserve 100 years of consecutive last place finishes.
    Posted by BurritoT

Why?  Without the Yankees the Red Sox wouldn't be the organization that they are and in a way vice-versa.  I met a die hard Yankee fan tonight, he was a bartender downton on 18th and Irving and he said if he wasn't a Yankee fan he would be a Red Sox fan because of his love for Fenway and how the fanbase loves the Sox.  Granted he is a Yankee fan but he respects the Red Sox.  I also respect the Red Sox and I don't know if I could ever say I'd be a Sox fan but I respect them.  I guess if I weren't a Yankee I'd probably be a Cub fan....but I have a lot of respect for our rival and their fans.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Anybody who disrespects the Yankees to that degree, adversarial or not, is not a fan of the game; just a crank looking for an excuse to vent some personal baggage.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Anybody who disrespects the Yankees to that degree, adversarial or not, is not a fan of the game; just a crank looking for an excuse to vent some personal baggage.
    Posted by nhsteven

...or they're posting on their own team's board and can say whatever they want about a rival team since they're not on their board. This is not a dual team board no matter how many Yankee fans make it their home.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

This is not a dual team board no matter how many Yankee fans make it their home.
    Posted by kimsaysthis

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

You know what's funny, that a Red Sox fan who dares to say he doesn't think the Yankees will make the postseason gets hammered by so many Yankee fans/aliases who refuse to identify themselves when coming here. There has to be four or five in this thread alone attacking his post. I hope he realizes that they aren't Sox fans.

I also hope their Yankee/Sox sideboard pals don't show up to join the frey.  Especially, since they don't find anything wrong with these posters being anonymous here. I don't get it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Zac's mocking pics of me like that seem kind of weak now. I guess he can't top the pirate (his avatar used to be a pirate) holding a sword and a bag labeled "Head of Ted".

His pals on his Yankee/Sox sideboard that he has cultivated since leading them there years ago probably appreciate it still though. So, here's to a middle-aged man who spends his time making up these offending graphics to post on a rival team's board. Well done.

Just glad you didn't use your thousands of kiddie pics on your computer like you usually do. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

yanks will not go away? of course they wont..They never do so why would I expect different. And honestly, I dont want them to. It makes for better baseball..

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

Yeah, the Sox won't go away either ... don't forget who started the season with that horrible losing streak.  Why you guys have to post about the Yankees all the time is beyond me.   Worry about the team we are playing today. 

Sections
Shortcuts