Yanquis lose, Yanquis lose!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4414696. Show user_4414696's posts

Re: Yanquis lose, Yanquis lose!

Well I was wrong, I thought the Yankees would lose tonight.  I don't mind being wrong about this.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Yanquis lose, Yanquis lose!:
    In Response to Re: Yanquis lose, Yanquis lose! : Fair enough, I can respect that.  I have been following this board for about 5 years and have never known you to antagonize jessey.  You are one of the most insightful yanqee posters on here.  But as a Red Sox fan watching postseason baseball without my team present, you better believe it is sour grapes and Im rooting for our rivals to come and go fishin' with my boys, it's only fair!
    Posted by westcoastsox9

Appreciate your honesty

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: Yanquis lose, Yanquis lose! : Fair enough, I can respect that.  I have been following this board for about 5 years and have never known you to antagonize jessey.  You are one of the most insightful yanqee posters on here.  But as a Red Sox fan watching postseason baseball without my team present, you better believe it is sour grapes and Im rooting for our rivals to come and go fishin' with my boys, it's only fair!
    Posted by westcoastsox9

WCS - I truly have the utmost respect for the NY/Boston rivalry.

All respect to you and RSN. And it sure looks like there will be a game 5 on Thursday. Now where is Mikey (Null)?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4416182. Show user_4416182's posts

It looks like Granderson saved the day with not only the first inning game changing catch, but now the seventh inning game changing catch. Wow. Outstanding. AJ did his job and the Yankees sure look like they are headed home for game 5. Gotta love game 5s.
    Posted by antiqueman1

I'm glad they won but my nerves don't like game 5's.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: Yanquis lose, Yanquis lose! : I'm glad they won but my nerves don't like game 5's.
    Posted by null

Mikey - you will be there and I expect to be there. Nothing like deciding games at Yankee Stadium.

Here is what I like about Thursday:

Nothing seems to bother Nova.
    A-Rod had excellent at bats tonight. 2 long flyballs and 2 hard singles. That tells me he his timing his swing better and he is quicker through the zone. If I am correct on this, then he an Cano might be able to do some serious damage. Detroit is sending out an excellent pitcher, but I still contend that we will have mystique and aura on our side. Besides, I think NY loves the idea of getting another shot at Texas.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4416182. Show user_4416182's posts

In Response to Re: Yanquis lose, Yanquis lose! : Mikey - you will be there and I expect to be there. Nothing like deciding games at Yankee Stadium. Here is what I like about Thursday: Nothing seems to bother Nova. A-Rod had excellent at bats tonight. 2 long flyballs and 2 hard singles. That tells me he his timing his swing better and he is quicker through the zone. If I am correct on this, then he an Cano might be able to do some serious damage. Detroit is sending out an excellent pitcher, but I still contend that we will have mystique and aura on our side. Besides, I think NY loves the idea of getting another shot at Texas.
    Posted by jesseyeric

I hope you're right Jessey!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4416182. Show user_4416182's posts

In Response to Re: Yanquis lose, Yanquis lose! : Mikey - you will be there and I expect to be there. Nothing like deciding games at Yankee Stadium. Here is what I like about Thursday: Nothing seems to bother Nova. A-Rod had excellent at bats tonight. 2 long flyballs and 2 hard singles. That tells me he his timing his swing better and he is quicker through the zone. If I am correct on this, then he an Cano might be able to do some serious damage. Detroit is sending out an excellent pitcher, but I still contend that we will have mystique and aura on our side. Besides, I think NY loves the idea of getting another shot at Texas.
    Posted by jesseyeric

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

Posted by jesseyeric

Not sure mystique and aura will help square up Fisters two seamer, but after last night big win, heading home for a game 5 you certainly have homefield on your side...

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4416298. Show user_4416298's posts

test

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

test

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

who's going to close for the Tigers tomorrow night?...since the series isn't coming back here, Valverde must be staying home....Sealed

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4416182. Show user_4416182's posts

who's going to close for the Tigers tomorrow night?...since the series isn't coming back here, Valverde must be staying home....
    Posted by jete02fan

I have no use for Valverde, his mouth or his antics on the mound.  He needs to take a lesson in class from Mo.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: Yanquis lose, Yanquis lose! : I have no use for Valverde, his mouth or his antics on the mound.  He needs to take a lesson in class from Mo.
    Posted by null
    Mikey, everyone can't be Mo..but to be fair, Valverde's hardly the only one..though he make Mr. Cinco Ocho seem downright tame...LOL!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

test
    Posted by null
    Zac, did you get sacked by the mods?..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Yanquis lose, Yanquis lose! : Zac, did you get sacked by the mods?..
    Posted by jete02fan

morning jete, i was wondering the same thing. exactly how many nulls are there and why??

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4416182. Show user_4416182's posts

In Response to Re: Yanquis lose, Yanquis lose! : morning jete, i was wondering the same thing. exactly how many nulls are there and why??
    Posted by J-BAY

I'm Mikey and I'm forever a Null.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Yanquis lose, Yanquis lose! : I'm Mikey and I'm forever a Null.
    Posted by null

you still cant sign on as yourself??  is it after someone is void they can't sign back on as anything but null...Sealed

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4416298. Show user_4416298's posts

I'm Mikey and I'm forever a Null 

I'm Pinstripezac  and I'm forever a Null.

adjective
    without value, effect, consequence, or significance.
    being or amounting to nothing; nil; lacking; nonexistent.
    Mathematics . (of a set)
    a.
    empty.
    b.
    of measure zero.
    being or amounting to zero.

ouch

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4416182. Show user_4416182's posts

I'm Mikey and I'm forever a Null   I'm Pinstripezac  and I'm forever a Null.   adjective 1. without value, effect, consequence, or significance. 2. being or amounting to nothing ; nil; lacking; nonexistent. 3. Mathematics . (of a set) a. empty. b. of measure zero. 4. being or amounting to zero.
    Posted by null

Zack?  You're a "Null" now too?  I thought you were allowed to come back as Zack...No matter what is going on in baseball imho it is still about Yanks/Sox and the rivalry amongst our fans.  A week or two ago I checked out some other forums and they pale in comparison to this forum.  I say free all the Yankee fans and bring this forum back to what it was circa 2005 when nearly everything was allowed!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Yanquis lose, Yanquis lose! : Zack?  You're a "Null" now too?  I thought you were allowed to come back as Zack...No matter what is going on in baseball imho it is still about Yanks/Sox and the rivalry amongst our fans.  A week or two ago I checked out some other forums and they pale in comparison to this forum.  I say free all the Yankee fans and bring this forum back to what it was circa 2005 when nearly everything was allowed!
    Posted by null

BDC implemented new software for the online boston.com. it must be a computer glitch that they'll work out eventually. also, since they are now charging for the service and it is boston based, may be it will be more closely watched.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4416182. Show user_4416182's posts

In Response to Re: Yanquis lose, Yanquis lose! : BDC implemented new software for the online boston.com. it must be a computer glitch that they'll work out eventually. also, since they are now charging for the service and it is boston based, may be it will be more closely watched.
    Posted by J-BAY

Could be J-Bay you know more about that stuff than I do.  However, I say let the people be free!!  Zack identified himself so I did the same.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4416298. Show user_4416298's posts

In Response to Re: Yanquis lose, Yanquis lose! : Zack?  You're a "Null" now too?  I thought you were allowed to come back as Zack...No matter what is going on in baseball imho it is still about Yanks/Sox and the rivalry amongst our fans. 

don't know what happened

I  politely asked SPC to man up (he wouldn't)

and then I was booted

let me use new acct for a few hrs yesterday  and then booted

and now a null after signing up again

I say free all the Yankee fans and bring this forum back to what it was circa 2005 when nearly everything was allowed!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4416182. Show user_4416182's posts

In Response to Re: Yanquis lose, Yanquis lose! : Zack?  You're a "Null" now too?  I thought you were allowed to come back as Zack...No matter what is going on in baseball imho it is still about Yanks/Sox and the rivalry amongst our fans.  don't know what happened I  politely asked SPC to man up (he wouldn't) and then I was booted let me use new acct for a few hrs yesterday  and then booted and now a null after signing up again   I say free all the Yankee fans and bring this forum back to what it was circa 2005 when nearly everything was allowed!
    Posted by null

Thats what happened to me too yesterday, I was a different "NULL" but had been calling out SPC on his many incorrect predictions and boasts about his baseball knowledge and I got booted.  So now I'm a new "NULL".

Here's a conspiracy theory...Maybe SPC works for BDC which is why he keeps getting quoted and getting us booted?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Since they constantly quote SPC, perhaps he is one of their favorites and you may not call him out.

Sections
Shortcuts