Yanquis lose, Yanquis lose!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Yanquis lose, Yanquis lose!

In Response to Re: Yanquis lose, Yanquis lose!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanquis lose, Yanquis lose! : Could be J-Bay you know more about that stuff than I do.  However, I say let the people be free!!
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

the online Globe is no longer free mikey so i'm guesing they are trying to keep the forum above board, so to speak.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4416182. Show user_4416182's posts

[QUOTE]Since they constantly quote SPC, perhaps he is one of their favorites and you may not call him out.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

There is a lot we can't do anymore but calling out SPC seems to be a no-no.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]I like the Yanks chances now, Nova needs to only pitch 6, then hand it over to one the Best and underated Bullpens in Baseball.
    Posted by bobbysu[/QUOTE] they also need to take nothing to chance, though they touched him for 6 runs in G1, i think Fister will be a bit better, Yanks should remain agressive...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanquis lose, Yanquis lose! : Zack?  You're a "Null" now too?  I thought you were allowed to come back as Zack...No matter what is going on in baseball imho it is still about Yanks/Sox and the rivalry amongst our fans.  don't know what happened I  politely asked SPC to man up (he wouldn't) and then I was booted let me use new acct for a few hrs yesterday  and then booted and now a null after signing up again   I say free all the Yankee fans and bring this forum back to what it was circa 2005 when nearly everything was allowed!
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]hey newbie..quiet down!!! :-)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4416298. Show user_4416298's posts

hey newbie..quiet down!!! :-)

no chance ;-)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

As long as you guys are not "void", then that is all that matters.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

I know Yankee fans don't wont to hear this, but isn't Nova due to pitch a bad game. He has been tremendous all year right. AJ comes through,  but for the most part has been horrendous all year. CC was not good,  but great all year. Nova great all year. So I guess we shall see what he is made of here. Lots of pressure. Detroit only wins if they can keep the Yankees bats quiet and I am not sure they can.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]I know Yankee fans don't wont to hear this, but isn't Nova due to pitch a bad game. He has been tremendous all year right. AJ comes through,  but for the most part has been horrendous all year. CC was not good,  but great all year. Nova great all year. So I guess we shall see what he is made of here. Lots of pressure. Detroit only wins if they can keep the Yankees bats quiet and I am not sure they can.
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]hey A-Man, there's no doubt it could happen, but being G5 the Yanks are pretty set up for an all hands on deck situation, all the core guys in the pen are fairly rested, depending on his economy and the score, Nova could check out with a solid six...Yanks would be wise to make Fister work again..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanquis lose, Yanquis lose! : hey A-Man, there's no doubt it could happen, but being G5 the Yanks are pretty set up for an all hands on deck situation, all the core guys in the pen are fairly rested, depending on his economy and the score, Nova could check out with a solid six...Yanks would be wise to make Fister work again..
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

Hey Jete,

The Tiger's need a big game from Fister and they also have to make Nova throw strikes they're not a very patient bunch...As much as I hate to admit it I think last night was the game the Tigers needed to win.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanquis lose, Yanquis lose! : Hey Jete, The Tiger's need a big game from Fister and they also have to make Nova throw strikes they're not a very patient bunch...As much as I hate to admit it I think last night was the game the Tigers needed to win.
    Posted by Beantowne[/QUOTE] hey Beans, i can't help but think Fister will be better this time out, i think Nova will be better than AJ was at using the Tigers aggressiveness against them, i have a feeling the Tigers will definitely scrap hard in this one, i like our chances if we head into the 6th with a lead, where the Yanks will be able to throw the kitchen sink at Detroit for three innings..though i imagine they will look to do the same... 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanquis lose, Yanquis lose! : Hey Jete, The Tiger's need a big game from Fister and they also have to make Nova throw strikes they're not a very patient bunch...As much as I hate to admit it I think last night was the game the Tigers needed to win.
    Posted by Beantowne[/QUOTE]

The Evil Empire still lives for another day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from yank06. Show yank06's posts

[QUOTE]Thaaaaaaaa Yaaankeees Looooossssseeeee!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by westcoastsox9[/QUOTE]

Thaaaaaaaa Yaaankeees Winnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from yank06. Show yank06's posts

The Yankees WIN!!!  The Yankees WIN!!!!!

Bring on Texas!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4412333. Show user_4412333's posts

I'm going to the game tomorrow.  Left field seats.  Watch for me on the multiple HRs by the Yanquis.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In Response to Yanquis lose, Yanquis lose!:
    [QUOTE] Now that the Sox are gone, we can still root against the evil empire.
    Posted by boboinfla[/QUOTE]

Have not the Red Sox tried to become the evil empire or become an evil empire themselves the past few years. Spending money willie-nillie. Buying so called talented athletes. Trying to imitate the ways of the Yankees. And that, more than anything, has become the SOX downfall.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanquis lose, Yanquis lose! : Antique, prior to the 2009 Yankees what were the 2 most expensive World Series winning teams?
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

Yankees Mets??

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4416182. Show user_4416182's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanquis lose, Yanquis lose! : Yankees Mets??
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]

The 2004 and 2007 Red Sox.  Spending money has worked for the Sox, they just had a bad season.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnnyboy9. Show johnnyboy9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Yanquis lose, Yanquis lose! : Have not the Red Sox tried to become the evil empire or become an evil empire themselves the past few years. Spending money willie-nillie. Buying so called talented athletes. Trying to imitate the ways of the Yankees. And that, more than anything, has become the SOX downfall.
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]
    imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but you'll never be the yankees. blame it on henry and theo

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

THHHEEEEEEEE YAAAANNNNKKEEESSS LOOOOSSSSEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts