YES announcers nearly raving about Jackie

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

YES announcers nearly raving about Jackie

Like some of you, I have had to watch on YES ... the ESPN feed was blacked out.  I am gonna give the YES guys props for starting out talking about Jackie as a player full of potential and after each at bat - or play in the field, like running down Cano's fly - they have been very complimentary ...

I remember there was a time that I HATED listening to the YES guys, but they have moderated themselves (grown up, matured?) considerably.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: YES announcers nearly raving about Jackie

In response to SinceYaz's comment:

Like some of you, I have had to watch on YES ... the ESPN feed was blacked out.  I am gonna give the YES guys props for starting out talking about Jackie as a player full of potential and after each at bat - or play in the field, like running down Cano's fly - they have been very complimentary ...

I remember there was a time that I HATED listening to the YES guys, but they have moderated themselves (grown up, matured?) considerably.

The next  "Carl Yaz"  !!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsinsider. Show rsinsider's posts

espn already gave him player of the game and put him in the hall of fame !!!! All without a hit!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to SinceYaz's comment:

The next  "Carl Yaz"  !!!

Nope.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Smart announcers will pay attention to and even compliment opposing players because it enhances the listener's/viewer's experience.