Yoenis Cespedes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyLake. Show LadyLake's posts

Re: Yoenis Cespedes

In Response to Re: Yoenis Cespedes:
    I wonder what the signing means for Reddick? I assume Coco will play center and Cespedes will play right. A's do have some highly rated OF's ready to play...where does that leave JR?
    Posted by rkarp

Here is a pertinent article hot off the press.
    http://mlb.sbnation.com/2012/2/14/2797250/oakland-as-athletics-crowded-outfield

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In Response to Re: Yoenis Cespedes:
    In Response to Re: Yoenis Cespedes : the morally wrong luxury tax why do you think it's morally wrong
    Posted by pinstripezac

it has been pretty well documeted that many teams take the luxury money and do not spend it on improving the team. look at the Marlins payroll the past few years. Look at the Pirates not so long ago.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

My understanding is that luxury tax money, not revenue share money was paid to both the Mets and the Dodgers to allow payments for non baseball issues such as bank loans and other debt interest. I am of the opinion the Mets would be better off going into chapter 11 and MLB assuming control until a better financed buyer is found. I find it wrong that money paid by the Sox and Yankees are perpetuating a bad situation in NY (Mets) costing a black eye for baseball I believe it is also fairly well documented that both the Pirates and Marlins were assisted financially to stay afloat, making the Pirates a poorly financed team caught in the middle of simply getting by. Marlins hung on until the new stadium, but remains to be seen if they will be viable

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m