You Adrian!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

You Adrian!

From a baseball standpoint, the addition of Greinke would give the Dodgers a front-line starter to complement ace Clayton Kershaw at the top of the rotation.

"Best 1-2 combo in baseball!" first baseman Adrian Gonzalez posted on his Twitter account.  -  LA TIMES

What about Beckett Mr. Gonzalez?  Dodgers = West Coast Yankmees

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Re: You Adrian!

The forum changes or lack there of really suck - It was supposed to be "Yo Adrian"!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

yeah, Beckett is a stud pitcher...Gonzalez aint exactly brilliant dissing him that way...I am so glad he and Crawford are gone...and Beckett was done here unfortunately...

dont think you have ever been able to edit the thread title, only the posts...knew what you meant though...good thread title, after the fight last night...good to see Marquez take the judges out of the decision process with the KO...vindication for the folks south of the border...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

If the Dodgers stink then Gonzalez will be yelling out, "GO,....GET IN DA CHOPPA!!!"   LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The forum changes or lack there of really suck - It was supposed to be "Yo Adrian"!

[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah...it's the worst forum format in history, no question...my thread about Complainer of the Year was going to be a poll, then I realized the poll option was gone too...I really think the person doing the programming is BDC Dottie's son...when he has some spare time from his schoolwork.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

lol.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

...I really think the person doing the programming is BDC Dottie's son...when he has some spare time from his schoolwork.

It really shouldn't be that hard to fix these issues.  If it's taking this long for the programmers to correct the problems, it's time to hire new programmers.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

In response to pinstripezac's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey Zac, what's up?

Have you jumped ship on your friends?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to pinstripezac's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RedSoxKimmi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

...I really think the person doing the programming is BDC Dottie's son...when he has some spare time from his schoolwork.

It really shouldn't be that hard to fix these issues.  If it's taking this long for the programmers to correct the problems, it's time to hire new programmers.

[/QUOTE]

heard they hired the sox old medical staff
    <insert 3 stooges pic here>

they seem to have gotten the kinks out of the advertisements ok

[/QUOTE]

The programming stinks, but comparing them our crack 'we don't MRI bruises' medical staff is a low blow.  I mean, we offered him some leaches to make the bruises go away quicker.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[QUOTE]

From a baseball standpoint, the addition of Greinke would give the Dodgers a front-line starter to complement ace Clayton Kershaw at the top of the rotation.

"Best 1-2 combo in baseball!" first baseman Adrian Gonzalez posted on his Twitter account.  -  LA TIMES

What about Beckett Mr. Gonzalez?  Dodgers = West Coast Yankmees

[/QUOTE]

Perhaps, but if Greinke was on the Nats, he'd have the 5th best ERA last year.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to louisthelipp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It is tough to write a two word thread title and get one word wrong. It is surprising how many thread titles have spelling errors in them. I too blame it all on Dottie and BDC.

Josh Beckett had a 2.93 ERA with the Dodgers. Isn't it time to stop bashing him? He's gone. Give it a rest.

[/QUOTE]

Sounds more like their talkin ablout Gonzo, not Beckett.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Anibal Sanchez - S - Tigers

ESPN's Jim Bowden reports that if the Dodgers are unable to sign Ryu Hyun-Jin, they'll shift their attention to Anibal Sanchez.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]

I think that this will be the first year that the Dodgers went over the luxury tax cap. If they were subject to the penalty rate of 40% that the Yankees are under then you could multiply Greinke's salary by 1.4.

[/QUOTE]

That's a horrifyingly good point.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Yes it was a knock on Gonzalez and only you would assume it was about Beckett.... 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to mef429's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yo Burrito, oh I mean you Enchilada. This forum really su-cks when I can't correct my spelling mistakes.  Dottie is a convenient scapegoat I'll blame her.

[/QUOTE]

pikey pikey foe fikey

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Almost 100 posts in less than a day? That's excessive even for you.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:
    [QUOTE]Anibal Sanchez - S - Tigers

ESPN's Jim Bowden reports that if the Dodgers are unable to sign Ryu Hyun-Jin, they'll shift their attention to Anibal Sanchez.

[/QUOTE]

Dodgers surpass the Yankees for biggest payroll in baseball For the first time since 1998, the Yankees will not be the richest team in baseball. That title now goes to the Los Angeles Dodgers who are already outspending the Yankees and are not done spending this offseason. 

The Dodgers signed Zack Greinke to a record deal for a pitcher, $145 million over six years. That contract has put the Dodgers at a $210.1 million payroll for 2013 which does not even include the full 25 man roster yet and they are looking to even add more with rumors that they could add Anibal Sanchez or even Kyle Lohse.

Even if they don’t add either of those big ticket pitchers they will still be spending more than the $213.36 million the Yankees spent in 2010 . http://bronxbaseballdaily.com/2012/12/dodgers-surp ass-the-yankees-for-biggest-payroll-in-baseball/

25. This post has been removed.