You know your teams off-season is in trouble when …..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

You know your teams off-season is in trouble when …..

This is your top headline for the winter:  MLB news roundup: Reds in 'advanced talks' with Grady Sizemore, per report

I mean man, wow! How can anyone have "advanced talks" with Sizemore? Shouldn't it be more like "Reds ask Sizemore one time if he wants to play in Cincy for the league minimum?" 

Advanced talks, ROFL! More millions for sitting on the DL all year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: You know your teams off-season is in trouble when …..

Red Sox, sooooon to be in ADVANCED talks with "BIG PAPI" !!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

The Reds could improve this year by just getting 30 starts from Cuerto. He had 11 last year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

The Reds are another team overly invested in one player and unable or unwilling to commit to an expensive core. Without adding more players of high claiber they will continue to be a near miss team.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HankukSox. Show HankukSox's posts

I wouldn't really poke at the reds.  They've done fairly good building up since their witch of an ex-owner finally had the decency to kick the bucket.  They will continue to be a near miss for the time being, but I think they are still getting their ducks in a row.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

laguna new to baseball?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

HankukSox I see a lot of teams that are mid-market and they spend it all on one player. See Mariners, Twins, and Reds. IF you spend all the dough on one guy and let others walk like Choo then you can never get over the hump.

Some teams such as the A's, Royals, and even the Orioles don't even have one marquee contract. 

Anyhow I would like to see the Reds and Pirates get back to a long-term front line organization.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from HankukSox. Show HankukSox's posts

I know he's not new.  But I am just happy to see the Reds getting back.  I feel the way they were for years was a loss to baseball, and probably a big reason football supplanted baseball so completely in the midwest.