You saw it today, IGGY, the next RICO PETROCELI ........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

You saw it today, IGGY, the next RICO PETROCELI ........

My gosh, we know that his glove is "ALL WORLD", now if the bat is coming around !!!   He worked hard all off season and put on some LB's/BULK......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: You saw it today, IGGY, the next RICO PETROCELI ........

lets wait to see how he does in AAA before we jump to conclusions.... But good ol' BILL-806, always jumping to conclusions....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

You mean like the next Fisk?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Hope you're right. Rico was my favorite player as a kid.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Forallof the guys who refuse tobelieve that Iggyis the real deal,Ihope you allhave to eat crow! He made an error today but he also hit the game tying homer in the 7th..Oh that's not good enough for you smug guys,I do recognize that this is just ST but given the opportunity I believe he'll do just fine both offensively and defensively

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

I hope so william-806 .... I hope so.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

Forallof the guys who refuse tobelieve that Iggyis the real deal,Ihope you allhave to eat crow! He made an error today but he also hit the game tying homer in the 7th..Oh that's not good enough for you smug guys,I do recognize that this is just ST but given the opportunity I believe he'll do just fine both offensively and defensively

i'm probably one of the biggest detractors of Iggy on this board. I don't doubt that he could be the real deal but the realness of his deal doesn't change the fact that he still isn't ML ready... If he was, then the FO wouldn't have brought in Drew.. He is still very very young and most people want to rush him along because of his glove. Treat him like any other prospect, don't put too much stock into him and make him EARN his spot on the ML roster.

That said, i'm glad he hit well today and hope he keeps it up throughout his tenure at AAA.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

What is the "real deal" anyhow? What qualifies as a worth-while SS in Boston?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

How hard is it to spell "Petrocelli"?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

This is Bill-806 that we're talking about...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

What is the "real deal" anyhow? What qualifies as a worth-while SS in Boston?

Congrats, buddy, for one of the most vaguely-worded questions I've ever seen here.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Thanks.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

THANK YOU Sports bozo........  I think that the reason a lot of the smartarrrrs posters on this board dislikes IGGY is because DAD & BILL-806 sing his praises !!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

No way.

Bill 806 is talking nonsense and making ludicrous comparisons based on sample sizes of one game or one at bat, and is doing so for the purpose of drawing attention to himself?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

petrocelli is 100x the player iggy is....don't even think of iggy when you talk about petrocelli....it's just silly.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

THANK YOU Sports bozo........  I think that the reason a lot of the smartarrrrs posters on this board dislikes IGGY is because DAD & BILL-806 sing his praises !!!

your certainly not helping his case...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

He hit an 85MPH meatball up and in in game 1 of ST. With that said, he showed some power smacking that ball over the baby monster.

Hes got a good swing and although his MLB numbers looked terrible he hit some lasers last year. Problem is those hard hit balls went right at someone.

Hes not going to win any hitting awards, but I believe he will be able to hit MLB pitching adequately enough.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

wrong! it's the reason most smart posters dislike you.

Dislike ??  Why all the hate ????  Heck, we all need to come together by March 1st !!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

My gosh, we know that his glove is "ALL WORLD", now if the bat is coming around !!!   He worked hard all off season and put on some LB's/BULK......

I have never seen a player have a great year in spring training.....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Dislike ??  Why all the hate ????  Heck, we all need to come together by March 1st !!!!

Why all the silliness over one at-bat?

And what happens if we don't all come together by March 1st?

Armageddon? The Rapture? Zombie Apocalypse?

I think I need a bigger gun...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

I would guess that singing Kum-ba-yah while holding hands would be out.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

I would guess that singing Kum-ba-yah while holding hands would be out.

Oh, it's out!

I don't need Softy and Bill telling me I'm singing off key.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to selenium-'s comment:

Zillagod is extremely disturbed that Bill has deemed Iggy to be the next Petrocelli. He never got over Pesky calling Ellsbury the next Ted Williams.I am sure that there are no NASCAR rookie drivers that are ever hyped. The media would never do that.

Speaking of NASCAR........  What a sport ????  Pay big $$$$$ to get a stiff neck watching the cars going round & round only to get hit in the head with a flying tire while they were passing cold beer & chicken wings down the isle.........  Not to mention all that $4.00 gas being wasted for such a dumb event..............  Heck, lets cut right to it, take me to the old oprey with Lorretta, Patsi, and the rest of the COUNTRY PEOPLE !!!

Sections
Shortcuts