Youk: It seemed like a Witch Hunt

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Youk: It seemed like a Witch Hunt

BTW....haven't heard from kimsaysthis in a while, is this why pike? unburden your soul, tell the truth before you meet your maker! Any swamps we need to go on a tour of?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Why not answer Pike's questions about Beckett hate by Georom . Isn't it obvious to you? Georom has monopolized the front page for a week with his hatred. Why are you giving his hatred and simple explanations a free pass? Was the Sept. collapse really caused by one player named Beckett? That is what he is preaching and here you are concentrating on who I am? Your actions or lack of them suggest that you agree with the hater. Very sad.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Or it suggests I just don't care what georom says...either way...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

In Response to Re: Youk: It seemed like a Witch Hunt:
    [QUOTE]Or it suggests I just don't care what georom says...either way...
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Good for you for informing all of us that your opinions are worthless. If you don't object to the posts of Georom , Yazzer, Babe, and other obvious trolls then why not ignore everyone else? It seems to me that you object to others who are more cerebral? Why is that? Are you mentally chalenged and only come here for the entertainment and to have fun? Why not play PacMan instead or watch reruns of the Jerry Springer TV show?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

YAWN......Pike, I have an IQ of 140, I could outwit you with half my brain tied behind my back.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

If you had a high IQ then you would be able to recognize a troll and you are a complete failure at that obviously. If you enjoy trolling then you need to establish a moral compass. Don't you think that a forum should be more than pure entertainment? You are strange.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Youk: It seemed like a Witch Hunt": [QUOTE]If you had a high IQ then you would be able to recognize a troll and you are a complete failure at that obviously. If you enjoy trolling then you need to establish a moral compass. Don't you think that a forum should be more than pure entertainment? You are strange. Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE] I recognize YOU don't I? Buuuuuuuuuuurp... Sorry pike, what was that you were saying now? Something about an immoral compass and a strange troll establishment? You're still a young man pike, don't go in there!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

In response to "Re: Youk: It seemed like a Witch Hunt": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Youk: It seemed like a Witch Hunt : Oh yeah, I knew about utica and ladylake, but nuncirom is a new one. Thanks for the heads up....lol Sometimes I think it's just you, me and pike on the entire forum. "Call me legion, for we are many.....". Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE] I'm my own person! And did pike just refer to himself in the third person almost as wierd as when he tried to get peoples identities

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BVTsoxfan. Show BVTsoxfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Youk: It seemed like a Witch Hunt : Lowell tried to the same, and most of the fans here excoriated him for it.
    Posted by Alibiike[/QUOTE]

ex·co·ri·ate

[ik-skawr-ee-eyt, -skohr-] 
    verb (used with object), -at·ed, -at·ing.
    1.to denounce or berate severely; flay verbally: He was excoriated for his mistakes.
    2.to strip off or remove the skin from: Her palms were excoriated by the hard labor of shoveling.

Thanks - I'll try to use that one in a sentence today.  I like it!
    Smile

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I just read that entire thread.  I will never get that five minutes of my life back.  Ever.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

[QUOTE]I just read that entire thread.  I will never get that five minutes of my life back.  Ever.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]
    Laughing +1

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Youk: It seemed like a Witch Hunt :  Just believe Youk was part of the club house cancer...................
    Posted by 56redsox[/QUOTE]

Stop being a jerk. Last year is over and done with. This is a new season in which we all need to pull for our team. Your negative attitude just comes off as a troll. I don't say you can't be critical, but your over the top like so many other negative trolls. Go troll in NYC. We need fans that support the team going into the season. 

Hetchinspete. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Youk: It seemed like a Witch Hunt : 56,  Stop being a jerk. Last year is over and done with. This is a new season in which we all need to pull for our team. Your negative attitude just comes off as a troll. I don't say you can't be critical, but your over the top like so many other negative trolls. Go troll in NYC. We need fans that support the team going into the season.  Hetchinspete.   
    Posted by Hetchinspete[/QUOTE]

Hey Pete, when you label perpetuals, chronic negative posters as possible trolls, their fellow trolls, enablers, or those who find trolls entertaining will come in swarms to attack you. They sincerely believe that perpetual, chronic negativity is good and fine in the forum. The same group will respond to all garbage threads but ignore those that have Moonslav, Boomerang, UK or Notin as the last post. The vultures never support the team but bash it and side with others who bash. They are wary of optimists, pollyannas, and astute cerebral threads and posts. Check it out and see the nonsense that they flock to. A better example instead of a flock would be a school of catfish.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]I just read that entire thread.  I will never get that five minutes of my life back.  Ever.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

Snake, as Joe Breidey recently rebuked me after i posted this same sentiment after reading through an equallu inane thread:  If you read through the entire thread, thats on you brother.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyLake. Show LadyLake's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Youk: It seemed like a Witch Hunt : Hey Pete, when you label perpetuals, chronic negative posters as possible trolls, their fellow trolls, enablers, or those who find trolls entertaining will come in swarms to attack you. They sincerely believe that perpetual, chronic negativity is good and fine in the forum. The same group will respond to all garbage threads but ignore those that have Moonslav, Boomerang, UK or Notin as the last post. The vultures never support the team but bash it and side with others who bash. They are wary of optimists, pollyannas, and astute cerebral threads and posts. Check it out and see the nonsense that they flock to. A better example instead of a flock would be a school of catfish.
    Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE]

I love the Catfish analogy. I once had a tropical fish acquarium and got some tropical catfish to clean the bottom of it. Bottom feeders, LOL.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Thread bumping now are we pike?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyLake. Show LadyLake's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Youk: It seemed like a Witch Hunt : I love the Catfish analogy. I once had a tropical fish acquarium and got some tropical catfish to clean the bottom of it. Bottom feeders, LOL.
    Posted by LadyLake[/QUOTE]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m