Your expectations for Andrew Miller tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from -EdithBunker-. Show -EdithBunker-'s posts

Your expectations for Andrew Miller tonight

7 IP, 1 ER, 6 SO, 1 BB

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FRNYYGL. Show FRNYYGL's posts

Re: Your expectations for Andrew Miller tonight

3 IP/6 ER/1 SO/ 6 BB-
    Let's see if he can be a reliever.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

No Hitter

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

9 IP / 0 ER / 0 Hits / 0 BB / 17 K yes, that's right a Koufaxian perfect game. It would be very fitting.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

In Response to Re: Your expectations for Andrew Miller tonight:
    [QUOTE]HGH-enhanced pitcher
    Posted by greatestNYY[/QUOTE]

Speaking of HGH, what is Colon on? Or maybe it is the water.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

6.2 innings  2bb 8k 1 run and a base hit..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to Your expectations for Andrew Miller tonight:
    [QUOTE]7 IP, 1 ER, 6 SO, 1 BB
    Posted by -EdithBunker-[/QUOTE]

Just another solid performance like Clay would give us if he were here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

complete game shut out,. maybe 4 hits no walks and 9 strikeouts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

Great thread. I need to get out my crystal ball and bring over a fortune teller.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Your expectations for Andrew Miller tonight:
    [QUOTE]Great thread. I need to get out my crystal ball and bring over a fortune teller.
    Posted by Your-Echo[/QUOTE]

I finally found a good thread to ask this question in. Why do you have a pic of Beni in your avatar?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxcorpseman. Show redsoxcorpseman's posts

Why was he sitting in AAA so long, while Wakefield squatted?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Another solid performance from Miller last night..Between him and Wakefield, both keeping things in order while Dice, Buch and Lackey went down..Great job from the resident 44yr old and the tall lanky LH from NC..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

i'm gonna go with 6 ip 2 er 2bb 3 strike outs

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

What I expect is another QS and last night the kid did just that and gave us another strong performance! With every start it's looking more and more like he's here to stay! What a great story and for his sake and that of the Sox both short and longterm. I hope that he continues to compete at a high level for the foreseeable future. Can't say I miss Dutin Richardson...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from therimrattler. Show therimrattler's posts

last night miller had his best, most mature start of his three opportunities this year.

he was in even better control of himself especially after giving up the three leadoff hits in the first inning.  

it would have been an easy time to fold up, feel sorry for himself, start walking people trying to be too fine, but he rallied back quickly and not only got out of that inning, but also leveled off and pitched superbly for the rest of his outing.

he might just be maturing as a major league starter before our very eyes.  he will lose some games as all pitchers do, but he may be on the road to a really nice season.

Sections
Shortcuts