Your expectations of Kyle Weiland today?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Re: Your expectations of Kyle Weiland today?

No-hitter

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

5 IP, 3 ER, 4 K's, 2 BB

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

Smart to line-up so Tek can catch the rookie.  Should be a good game for Weiland, he will get a W.  O's batting is pretty bad, defense is attrocious, and pitching is always suspect.

MLB should get the team out of Angelo's ownership, and put it in the hands of someone willing to build a championship caliber team in Baltimore.  It is a proud franchise suffering from the mediocrity called Angelo.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wolfpack13. Show Wolfpack13's posts

No hitter through 6 needs to be pulled due to pitch count- Tito verbally slaughtered by Sox fans. Wheeler, Jenks, Bard finish.
    I will also win $20 in a scratch-off lottery if I can get my hands on a ticket today.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

6 INNINGS, 3 hits and  1run  with 2 balls... expect him to be very good.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Your expectations of Kyle Weiland today?:
    [QUOTE]7 innings/ 2 ER/ 6 SO/ 2 BB=1st ML victory
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]no way he goes 7. 90-100 pitch count

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jb12bb. Show jb12bb's posts

He will go 5IP, with 3-4 walks and maybe 4 strikeouts.  The bullpen will be ready as Actichison, Acevas, and Wheeler will be ready if he gets not around early.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

If he gets thru the 1st inning without being creamed he has a chance. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

Will be on a 75-80 PC.

May be 4-5 innings, 4-6 H, 2-4 ER, 2-4 SO, 1-3 BB.

Will be an interesting game to close the 1st half.

Sox are 1.5 games behind Phillies for best record, with both Yanks and Braves behind Sox by a game.  Braves playing in Philly today for an interesting matchup, same as Rays at NY.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

I know literally nothing about Weiland.  Does anyone even know how hard he throws?  Does he have a slider or a changeup to go with some serious heat? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

5 innings, 3 runs

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

If kyle goes 5-6 innings and keeps us in the game Ill be happy..to play alsong..6inn. 4K's 2BB and 3 runs

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Big-E. Show Big-E's posts

I hope to see him keep his poise, follow Tek's lead, and show us what he's got. Tito should get him out of there if and when it looks like he's lost composure.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

Looks like I was right.  This is not triple-A and the Orioles can slug away.  Their problem is pitching and I expected the hitters to hammer away at this kid out of Pawtucket. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jamesey271975. Show jamesey271975's posts

Yikes. This is not going to do the kid any good at all. Complete melt down on the mound. Minnd you itd be great to have a SS that could throw a fckn baseball. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

Despite Francona we win this one.  Tito would have let the scoreboard get lit up on the kid from Pawtucket.  Thank the lord Weiland hit Vlad and got tossed along with Francona.  Aceves was tremendous.  Absolutely flawless pitching and thanks to the umpire he got in the game just in time. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to Your expectations of Kyle Weiland today?:
    [QUOTE]7 innings/ 2 ER/ 6 SO/ 2 BB=1st ML victory
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]

Could have been nerves but I wasn't that impressed like I have been with Miller.

Sections
Shortcuts