Your fate in is our hands

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4412805. Show user_4412805's posts

Re: Your fate in is our hands

In Response to Your fate in is our hands:
    [QUOTE]We are the ones playing the rays. I'm surprised how come nobody here rooting for the yanks?
    Posted by nyfan11[/QUOTE]

Obviously Sox fans want the Yankees to beat the Rays but I don't think they will openly be rooting for the Yankees.  Besides, the Sox still control their own fate, if they win their last 2 agains the O's and if they are still tied and win a playoff they are in.  The Sox still have control over their playoff hope.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gbman87603. Show gbman87603's posts

The Yanks have nothing to play for and their starting roster shows it. The sox need to win 2-3 straight to get into the playoffs....hard to imagine since they havent won 2 games in a row in over a month.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

I think most people are rooting for the yanks at this point, we have too. It's not something sox fans can do easily and don't cheer about. It's a necessary evil.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4412805. Show user_4412805's posts

In Response to Re: Your fate in is our hands:
    [QUOTE]I think most people are rooting for the yanks at this point, we have too. It's not something sox fans can do easily and don't cheer about. It's a necessary evil.
    Posted by MikeNagy[/QUOTE]

Yeah but the Sox still control their own fate.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]I think most people are rooting for the yanks at this point, we have too. It's not something sox fans can do easily and don't cheer about. It's a necessary evil.
    Posted by MikeNagy[/QUOTE]hey Mike, what's doin bud?...a definite ouch last night...not getting that first one rachets up the pressure.. other than the pitching letdowns, i think not having a healthy Youk has been big factor..the Sox lineup just doesn't have that same length....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

What's most amazing here is that without the yankees for the Sox to beat up on, your 2011 Boston Red Sox would be a SUB .500 team.  Absolutely mind boggling.............

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrh1194. Show jrh1194's posts

[QUOTE]What's most amazing here is that without the yankees for the Sox to beat up on, your 2011 Boston Red Sox would be a SUB .500 team.  Absolutely mind boggling.............
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]

Interesting point. I just wish that we could have beat them up last weekend when we really needed to.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Your fate in is our hands : hey Mike, what's doin bud?...a definite ouch last night...not getting that first one rachets up the pressure.. other than the pitching letdowns, i think not having a healthy Youk has been big factor..the Sox lineup just doesn't have that same length....
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

Hey Jete, I'm doing a lot better than the sox. Youk not being healthy doesn't help, especially when it seems the sox have to score ten runs or so to win a game. I put most of it on the pitching. It ain't over yet, but it ain't looking good. They still have time to get it together and make a run in the playoffs. This is the same team that was cranking out wins beating everybody for a long time after their dismal start. Baltimore is fired up, this is the highlight of another crummy season for them, trying to knock the sox out of contention.

Go yanks, beat Tampa Bay! Embarassed

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts