Your OPINION HAS VALUE..........

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Re: Your OPINION HAS VALUE..........

In response to Bill-806's comment:

I have enjoyed the response to this heartfelt thread........  Actually, very predictable !!!!

Of course it is.  You:

• plaster the board with repetive posts
    • refuse to stop with your pathetic political references
    • constantly heap your low-grade insults on people

So you are despised or pitied by many people here.  If you don't like being insulted all the time, why don't you listen to what you have been told many times...even by those few that like you?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

It's a consensus. The forum is tired of Bill's redundancy.

the other consensus is that the forum hates you...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars's comment:

I have enjoyed the response to this heartfelt thread........  Actually, very predictable !!!!

Of course it is.  You:

So you are despised or pitied by many people here.  If you don't like being insulted all the time, why don't you listen to what you have been told many times...even by those few that like you?

LISTEN ??  Listen to who ????  The Government ?  YOU ??  This is an opinion board......  This is what  BDC operates here......  Truth be told,  BDC likes the "action", likes the SOFTLAWS of the board....  And BDC looks the other way at the "crying" that goes on here !!!    Just my opinion !!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Of course it is.  You:

LISTEN ??  Listen to who ????  The Government ?  YOU ??  This is an opinion board......  This is what  BDC operates here......  Truth be told,  BDC likes the "action", likes the SOFTLAWS of the board....  And BDC looks the other way at the "crying" that goes on here !!!    Just my opinion !!

if you're not going to change your pathetic ways then quit crying about it when people call you on your BS..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NLU75. Show NLU75's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus's comment:

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

Kindly respond the same to your fellow posters, they have earned that right......

Bill, you are absolutely right.

However, once again, you are missing the point.

No one wants or needs to see an opinion repeated, over and over and over again.

It's not funny. It's not cute.

It's annoying.

Multiple members have explained this to you.

Why is it so hard for you to understand?

You think Ortiz is finished as a productive player. Fine. We get it.

You think Drew and Gomes should be traded and JBJ and  Iggy kept on the big club, no matter how bad they hit.

Fine, we get it.

How about we just let the next month or so play out and see where we stand then?

Is that so hard?

OH, but it's OK for you to keep telling me that ?????

Space, Bill is a troll. Now comes the funny part he might be a red sox fan he might not be one, but he is not a republican or a conservative. He using a red sox site to  get people going  aabout politics.

As long as you keep doing it.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Well.....I think we learned something today Bill.  Nobody likes you.  Even Soft Guy doesn't "LIKE" you....  Remember when Soft Guy said "Love you to death Bill"....yep.....so do I.

Anyway....can you go on another hiatus Bill?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Of course it is.  You:

Then what are you complaining about?  You've been told many times why so many people here give you a hard time....you do not stop that anti-social behaviour....then you complain about being given a hard time.

Either stop being such a jerk, or stop complaining about being treated like a jerk.  What's so difficult to understand?  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

It's a consensus. The forum is tired of Bill's redundancy.

Bill is the honorary chairman of the Department of Redundancy Department.

the other consensus is that the forum hates you...

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Just for the record,  Im not complaining here......  As a former basketball point guard, i learned a long time ago it's all about "GIVETH & TAKETH", thats what this board is about !!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Way to many people confuse the right to an opinion with value.

Pumpsie is a doctor, and i am not.  If I were to start spouting my opinion about knee cartilege, with no research whatsoever, that opinion has no value.  Pumpsie's opinion about knees, however, does have value.

It is completely illogical to state that opinions have value.  If I offer Jackbu directions to the deli nearest him, does it have value?  Knowing that I don't even know what state he lives in?  Of course not.

Opinions are only as valuable as the as the research and knowledge supporting those opinions.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

Way to many people confuse the right to an opinion with value.

Pumpsie is a doctor, and i am not.  If I were to start spouting my opinion about knee cartilege, with no research whatsoever, that opinion has no value.  Pumpsie's opinion about knees, however, does have value.

It is completely illogical to state that opinions have value.  If I offer Jackbu directions to the deli nearest him, does it have value?  Knowing that I don't even know what state he lives in?  Of course not.

Opinions are only as valuable as the as the research and knowledge supporting those opinions.

bad news for Bill...

15. This post has been removed.